Who is he calling Sup Forums?

who is he calling Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
wsj.com/articles/billionaire-george-soros-lost-nearly-1-billion-in-weeks-after-trump-election-1484227167
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forced meme

By that logic all memes are forced, including kek

who is he?

shill

Moloch.

Himself.

No one wants to talk to this douche.

bog so funny

bogpill me please

Stop making phonecalls

Who is that? I need a quick rundown

Meet the Bogdanoff Twins

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities >control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world >direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

he needs a slow walk up

doesn't matter what matters is their plan

He is calling outside of the Matrix

t. Rothschild monkey

>Not posting the more recent version with newly discovered information

user please, are you even bogpilled?

this, can you post the REAL rundown on these bros?

to a plastic surgeon

Someone give me a quick rundown

Bogdanoff's have called Jammeh and told him to not step down the reasons for this are unknown...

interesting...but, WHO ARE THEY?

His plastic surgeon

THE PHONE CALL THAT SAVED EUROPE

Two brothers with fearsome knowledge of the Universe use their financial and brain power to arrange certain deals around the world a call from any of the Bogdanoffs can change world history. Their goals are currently unknown...

in before thread purge

They will never bury us

dont lose it bogbro, i know its hard and it mess with our head but you need to keep focused if you want to accpet the bogpilling process

but...w-who are they?

Your mom

Bump

He's calling which is where you should post this garbage.

aaaaay LMmao

What makes this picture more interesting is that this was filmed in Mars. These guys are absolutely invincible.

did you know they rule france with an iron but fair fist?

Absolutely. I am in awe of them.

get woke

BIDF is out in full force today! Stay strong Bog-bros!

ur mom

>BIDF
what do you mean by this?

Brexit
Trump
Next President and Prime-Minister of France 2017

the bog brothers dont want to get too much attention, hence the BIDF posts calling it "forced" etc.

We need to find out the truth about the Bogdanoff brothers

Aren't the reptilians hostile?

Doesn't Sup Forums think these dudes will save us or some shit?

>We need to find out the truth about the Bogdanoff brothers
Then actually make a thread of worth as opposed to "HURRRR WHO WAS PHONE?!?!?!"

BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF

b-but who was he calling?

Again I say, go ask

be careful to not sing that in public spaces

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

What I missed? Everything OK?

Their fucking hair... looks like the tore the mane off a hobby horse they bought at a thru way gift shop and used it as a wig

wait a second. which surface is the ground?

is this the -2nd dimension they discussed in their paper?

Their high IQ zaps their hair to look like that.

they can do whatever they want with reality.
its being said that they changed how they looked to attract aliens and they wouldnt feel threathened by the bogda bros.

>Bogdanoff's have called Jammeh and told him to not step down the reasons for this are unknown...

Does anyone have the original of this?

>Bogdanoff's have called Jammeh and told him to not step down

No, some memes are organic and they're usually not planned as memes.

>original
WAKE UP!

Direct line to God himself. The Bog-God hotline.

>Bogdanoff's have called Jammeh

No, I meant the one that was released pre-bogpill.

>Bogdanoff's have called

>stop sucking white dick

hes right you faggots

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>Trump is rumoured to be an agent of the Bogdanoffs

Happy now?

get lost shill

Quick rundown on the Bog Bros
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

The oracle

iron BUT FAIR FIST
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he was calling his fellow bogbro

Out

these shills are everywhere trying to cover up for the bogs

this is a CIA shit-tier meme distraction

yes they post here and yes they want to make it look (more) retarded

It's crazy to think how powerful these guys are. What is their endgame?

Hello, Mr. Soros. I am terminating Project Hillary immediately. You have failed me for the last time. I will ensure you do not go unpunished.

>t. rothschild pig

Bogdanoff's are richfsgs that are jelly of other elites getting attention so they pay shills on Sup Forums because they want to be noticed. Theyre the illuminati version of shy anime girls.

>Bogdabots

Everytime.

NO! P-please sir, please reconsider! I will not fail you! I will have Drumpf eliminated by the end of the week! Just give me more time!

This man has the bogbots inside him already

It's true
wsj.com/articles/billionaire-george-soros-lost-nearly-1-billion-in-weeks-after-trump-election-1484227167

THESE ALL ARE PROVEN FACTS. SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE

Silence! I have made my decision. My elite team of Bogbots will be at your house by sunrise to show what happens to people who fail me. Goodbye, Mr. Soros.

What if I don't want to have bogdabots inside of me? Who should I call to get rid of them?

this is now a Bogdanoff board

No sir, wait!
*BEEP*
Damn...

Is it true that they know if Pepe the Frog is Hispanic?
I heard that they invested in life-extension research and are going to try to profit off of a persons desire to live.

>hey guys whats goin on in this thre-

>oh shi-, hey bog bros i was just about to pay my dues to you sorry masters ill do it n-now.. please dont activate my bogdabots!

Why would you want to get rid of them? They are there to extend your life, increase your IQ, raise your testosterone, and give your life meaning. Just don't activate them of course!

test

too much disinfo and shills in this thread
all i need is the rundown on these mysterious puppetmasters, and make it quick

Could someone give me a brief recap of who these guys are?

>bogdabots

Quick rundown on the Bog Bros
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

newflag detected, activate his bogdabots now

>d&c kikememing

it's all in front of your eyes bong, just open them

Us.