The civil rights movement was a communist infiltration scam

The civil rights movement was a communist infiltration scam.
youtube.com/watch?v=71Z_XmYht0c

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ex0O61fNd9o
youtube.com/watch?v=Xgqz3CaAWC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thread music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ex0O61fNd9o
Your welcome

You are correct.

mlk was a degenerate orgy loving, wife abusing and degenerate nigger claiming to be a Christian baptist pastor who didn't actually believe in Jesus.

He was a fake.

He was a pawn.

/thread

But those who don't know should look into it.

Remember they branded Joseph McCarthy as a lunatic for saying hollywood was filled with commies, he also died mysteriously at 48.

Malcolm X was also a gay prostitute before he went into politics. And the whole rosa parks bus thing was found to be a set up.

Thanks
I try to cram all of this stuff into a short tabloidy video but there was too much important info that needed to be considered.
more criticisms were from people bitching because I didnt just make it about breaking Jane Elliots points and had to go talking about jews and commies.
You cant talk about the true root of the problem without talking about jews and commies and if they dont like that they need to go suck a dick and die.

Just finished watching a 3 hour stefan molyjew episode on mccarthy, seemed legit.

Trumpisim is the new McCarthyisim.

Rosa Parks was also an obvious jew who apparently worked for the NAACP.
That alone implies a sure fire set up.
How the fuck does such a minuscule thing become such an overly glorified legend anyways?

Trump definitely saved our ass from not only Killary but also equally as dangerous conservacucks like Kasich, Rubio, Jeb and Cruz.
His victory was a victory for us but I wouldnt say he is near McCarthy level. We will really need to Hold Trump's feet to the fire.
That was made clear after he spouted that old bullshit neocon line "Iran is the biggest state sponsor of terrorism in the world".
Thats Killary's fucking line!

Make your video.

Unfortunately you can't not name the jews because they are behind everything that is trying to bring down western civilization. The reason being labeled an "anti-semite" is the worst thing one can be accused of is not a mistake, it is precisely so no person can denounce the jew and this is why we should even more forcefully POINT OUT THE JEW.

And seriously, by JEW, I merely mean anyone trying to destroy western civilization, it is not a religious identification to me but only that of corrupt leader or useful idiot.

I agree, I am not impressed entirely with his cabinet so far. McCarthy would have been much better. But trump is a better choice than killary.

The most obvious sign to me that we need a purge of degenerate behavior is our major cities today. jew york, lost angeles, lost vegas, all cities of hedonism, all major cities are. Look at Berlin in the 1920's, it was a cesspool much like our major cities. It needs to end and it is because God has been expelled from these cities this chaos has grown.

true

nothing less than full fledged fascism can save it now

love this video

my grandpa told me this when I was like 14, made me realize that shit everyone just took for granted isn't just accepted by everyone, up to the point I never met a single person who thought the civil rights moevemnt was a waste, but because of that I'm able to see much clearer and understand people much better, and probably why I like hanging around right wing sights like Sup Forums over left wing ones even though i'm a hard moderate

You proudly consider yourself nonpartisan, don't you.

why. why is everything a lie. why is some of the only supposed good in this world ALWAYS A FUCKING LIE

MLK was fine, he was just the BLM of 1960s. If you hate BLM, you will probably hate MLK.

whites shouldnt be proud because of culture or heritage.

BLM are too stupid to even know they are being communist.
MLK was an open commie.

on which points?

fine? You retarded, nigger?