APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7j5xbbQDTRM
youtube.com/watch?v=vt8Tb20azqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm sorry that you were misled into thinking that just because she was a woman that she would have been a good president

Press F to give her a quick death

OY VEY ITS UHNUDDA SHOAH

F

old cunt btfo

what a freaking loser

Only a few decades younger than the rest of clintons voting base!

lol tough shit you old bag

#MAGA

> muh pickle jar

>Single issue voters

maybe she should have tried to become president, "wanting" something doesn't mean it's going to happen, or that it's right for it to happen.

F

F. Bye bye old dyke

Yeah, sucks that Jill Stein didn't do better

kek

I've been waiting most of my life for Bill Watterson to come back and do more Calvin & Hobbes.

Life is full of disappointment, bitch. Accept it and move on.

If I could I'd shit on both of them

Fuck them and their man hate.

that is one ugly old jew, which gas chamber did she crawl out from

maybe in another 4 years, oh she will be dead so sad..

NO

>That old
>Not redpilled enough to see it coming

This seems like fake news. Grandma is red pilled as fuck. Old people are red pilled as fuck.

Checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=7j5xbbQDTRM

did she died?

Bernie's looking rough

>She is a woman better vote for her
Fuck off and die old bitch. Fuck you.

If that's literally the worst thing she's had to deal with then she's been a very lucky woman indeed.

Here's a shitty replacement.

>don't want a dark future
>commit suicide
>become clinton voter
>clinton win because of you
>dark future

He did those Pearls Before Swine comics. Those were pretty high-quality.

I waited my whole life to see someone voted president from south Louisiana. same validity, tough shit.

I would rather die with my high expectations unmet than lower them greatly just so i could see something happen

>female privilege

wtf did the jews win then???

why is (((he))) laughing?

I liked those a lot honestly

Something about kelly annes scrawny messy look turns me on still, maybe it's her brain

should have moved to germany, brazil, south korea, or any other cucked hellhole that was stupid enough to vote-in a vagina

That old crone should try to hold on for another 8 years, maybe America can have a cunt in the oval office in 2024

>Australia
Never change

Oh no! One person is sad!

Quick, burn the Constitution!

Ahahaha. Old hag.

>F

> missing the gunshot scar on Calvin's face

I'm not the only one who read that article, right?

No they aren't you fuckin moran.

Old people generally are completely out of touch.

she can try reincarnation

There will NEVER be a female president

Hillary should apologize to all Democrats and people "whose cares have been their concern" for her naked ambition, lack of empathy, and the damage she's done to their common vessel, the Democratic Party.

Sorry for mobile.

o-oh.

>maybe she should have tried to become president, "wanting" something doesn't mean it's going to happen, or that it's right for it to happen.

b-but it was h-her turn

Bernie is old

I'm sorry Bernie Sanders' mom, but you're going to die in the next 8 years.

F

I always feel bad for old people, but you cant guilt trip people into voting for you

Old people are fucking delusion retards who walk in front of cars and drive golf carts into lakes.

t. Florida resident.

I won't apologize to a sexist.

Rare

Because Angela Merkel is doing such a good job in Europe?

no she will suffer

Why did not they lie to her, like to the rest of their electorate? BTW is not she one of the "old farts, that do not let young people elect the right candidate", huh?

I`m glad we hacked (you).

Fpbp
/thread

You have to go back (to Reddit)

how dare they

This lady was probably insufferable when she was younger. The old tend to be wise but it doesn't give you a free "I'm right" pass. Voting purely on gender makes her retarded anyway

F

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>your interests being the purpose of your existence
lmao

>APOLOGIZE
>We need flush Liberty down the toilet so some old cunt can see some woman as President

She has a great [spoiler] personality [/spoiler]

not apologizing to a sexist
she can get fucked

this can't possibly be real

Step aside, oldfag Millennials! generation Z is here with the edgy new meme culture called

N A Z I S M

It's a brand new ideology and there are literally thousands of 12 year olds just waiting to turn 18 so they can join the ranks. Be ready dumbass 35 year olds!

Bernie took this election harder than I thought.

And I'd like my boss to stop hiring lazy niggers for me to train just so they can quit in under a month because they are too feminine to put in a hard day's work. You don't always get what you want though.

F

Did she died

The jews did win

Maybe old gal can be cryogenically frozen until the year 3080 when we'll just about be ready to elect a woman to run the nation.

she can see Lithuania's president...

Millennial safe spaces comics are so much more thought provoking than Calvin's chaotic fight the power attitude.

In 2024 Trum transitions into Dani and run 8 more years as the first best madame.

let her live 8 more years

making calvin and hobbes political is disgusting

F (fuck you and die, bitch)

She doesn't even know when shes pissed herself. I bet she met hillary and kept shouting at her to turn her music down in the morning

wah wah wah appeal to emotion appeal to emotion! its the only thing we can do wah wah wah

I don't think she cares. At that age she'll die pretty soon, she just wanted her wish of seeing a female president before she died.

Greece or turkey?

im sorry she had to see this country go to shit.

>to see A female president
What is she blind deaf and retarded? Look around the world there has been plenty of female presidents, including ones currently serving.

F

No thank you. We don't apologize to niggers. Plus this post is old.

THIS MAKES ME SAD
youtube.com/watch?v=vt8Tb20azqs

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OLD LADY BTFO

No, fuck off.

A bunch of normies caught me laughing at this some months ago and now they think I'm a monster

> being friends with normies

Just cuck my shit up senpai