Concealed carry should be lowered to 18 nationally

Concealed carry should be lowered to 18 nationally.
already at 18 you are able to do the following:

>Vote in our elections

>Join any branch of Military

>Legally live on your own

>Have consensual sex in any state

>Purchase any Rifle/Shotgun you please (Depending on state)

>can't even legally purchase/carry a pistol in the majority of states.

>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Norway/United-States/Crime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers should not be allowed to vote in america or own property, gas the kikes race war now.

Acquire a handgun legally (If you're under 21 you're only barred from purchasing from FFL holders, not private sellers) and then carry that shit anyway for habbenings.
Most of us down here do.

But im not black desu. Random image from jewgle images.

The age on all of those things should be raised to 25, except sex if you're married.

>But im not black

shuckin and jivin shuckin and jivin mup da doo didda gon' robs me sum white folk

youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo

Better still, the government shouldn't be legally allowed to keep anyone from concealing anything they have a right to posses.

Teenagers are retarded. We all know this.

Concealed carry is slowly being banned across the country thanks to my activist group.

Deal with it.

don't forget you can do all the above but can't be trusted to have a beer.

Are you an adult at 18, or 21? Make up your fucking mind America.

Isn't conceal carry lowered to 12 in Chicago?

Rahm?

I don't think 18 year olds can responsibly handle a concealed handgun. But then, if that's the case, they shouldn't be able to vote either. It's one or the other.

They don't even allow you to own anti air weapons, America is so cucked.

This, minus the sex.

If you join the military you can obtain a conceal carry before 21.

Nice Roleplay, faggot. CC has never been more widespread.

>Dat dd214

Gun laws are retarded, gun laws just let the state rape the citizens.

I agree 100%, where do we go from here OP?

I would be upset but a national cc permit and legalized silencers are going to be a thing with a republican congress/senate/president and soon supreme court.

Let's hope that our 2nd amendment rights will be fully restored with the new Trump Presidency.

Is that picture supposed to trigger me (pun intended?)

>Full-frame handgun
>Small of back carry with no holster
>Safety off
>Finger on trigger

It's like "How to Not Carry 101"

So states do

You're adorable.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_bGczFQIOc

Only an idiot wants the feds involved in concealed carry.

We've all but won that war at the state level.

no

This is my M&P Shield chambered in 9mm and loaded with Federal HSTs.

If you aren't conceal carrying a pistol you deserve whatever cultural enrichment comes your way.

Agreed took all my classes at 18 have 3 months of waiting left

>americans talking about guns

every time you ask them why they need to go around conceal carrying a tool to end life, it's always the same bullshit "muh rights" and "I want to feel safe"

it's hilarious watching an entire nation murdering each other and come up with excuses for why it should continue

Please, continue in detail about which Americans are murdering each other.

Or is it illegal point out details like that in Skyrim?

It's not the entire nation murdering each other. It's black and hispanic gangbangers killing each other for sport in gun free ghettos run by democrats.

White America's murder rate is lower than yours.

The courts will fuck you in the ass without lube if you carry while underage, or if you carry without a license in a non-constitutional carry state. You will be tried for premeditated murder if you ever end up using it. To my knowledge, the only state where you can carry permitless while under 21 is Missouri.
>Most of us down here do.
Bull-fucking-shit. Shut up.
>muh habbenings!
You're a lying delusional faggot. Yes, I'm mad.

how about lowering the drinking age from 21 to 18 first.....

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Norway/United-States/Crime

hmm yes, almost the same. some quality american education you got there.

the US is up to 574 gun related homicides so far this year. we have around 20 total every year.

ah yes, I forgot that neo-nazis still believe there's a civil/race war going on and if "those people" kill each other it's fine.

We have 70 times your population, man.

I know I'm sorry. I was way out of line. I apologize.

I received my Texas CHL recently and I swear walking around armed must feel similar to how being a wizard would feel. Whenever I pass by toddlers, seniors and pacos I think to myself "... I'll let you live this day...".

>need
I don't need shit. I have a gun because I want it and I don't let Europeans tell me what to do.

>it's hilarious watching an entire nation murdering each other and come up with excuses for why it should continue
Why do we need to justify ourselves to you? We want it to continue so it does. If you don't like it, you can stay out.

If you filter the Niggers and Spics out of our crime stats then we are on par with say, Switzerland in terms of crime rates.