What did he mean by this

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/821792048990666752

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fy6se-zYJNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk i can't understand his lisp

>kike cuckobitch
This guy is typical of California "right-wingers". At the end of the day they enjoy the world order created by the cultural revolution. Case in point, his self-help books. Jewish psychological developments are the tool of the cultural Marxists, not the creators of White society.

OH YOU HATE JEWS? WHAT ARE YOU, A FAGGOT?
HOW ABOUT YOU FIGHT THIS JEW THEN? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT, BITCH.
WHEN I'M IN MY Gorilla Mindsetâ„¢ NOTHING CAN HARM ME, BECAUSE I'M LIKE THE SAMURAI. I'M FEARLESS, I'M ALREADY DEAD.
I LIFT WEIGHTS AND HAVE A HOT WIFE, YOU JUST MASTURBATE TO ANIME ALL DAY AND LARP AS A NAZI ONLINE, FAGGOT.
DONT FORGET TO RATE MY BOOK ON AMAZON, DORK.

Implying based Mike didn't warn you guys about controlled opposition honeypots and Nazi LARPers like Mike Enoch/TRS

Someone should give him a banana then.

When will you faggots go away
Nobody cares

You know I don't actually disagree with this tweet.

I hope the crowd boos Lady Gaga. She's a fucking satanist for christ's sake and the NFL is a 99% Christian community. Black people detest Satanism and will not take kindly to knowing that the half time performer is a full own black magic practitioner who insults the president.

We could try to spread memes on black websites about gaga being a satanist a couple weeks before the superbowl to rile them up and get them angry at her when she actually does perform.

More like you all owe him some kind of apology, hiding from it makes you seem beta and damages Sup Forums and the alt-right as a brand.

Go away Mike

Beta deflection techniques, "man" wants to appear assertive but cannot even follow through on an anonymous message board.

*grunts*

Mike thinks he can avoid aids my wiping his balls of with baby wipes after sex.

True.

He's right you know.

*snorts*

What was the name of this guy's book? Orangutan Oscillations?

Sapien Syndrome

He strikes me as someone who was horribly bullied in high school so he lifts and puts on this tough guy facade to make himself feel better

Isn't that how most people ended up highly succesful in later life? An inner drive fueled by rage from something that happened in your early ages?

What did the race mixing cuck do this time?

Mankey Mentality

Oh, is that the famous Mike Thernovith? Author of the celebrated self-help guide Baboon Brainbeats?

*ooks*

youtube.com/watch?v=fy6se-zYJNE

go to 5:55 in this video