Who did you support in 2012?

Who did you support in 2012?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obama

Obama, Romney is a neocon shill who wouldn't even own his record.

Ron Paul.

Romney

Neither.

Roseanne Barr.
Never voted for obongo

Ron Paul, of course.

Neither, was dissilusioned with King nigger being a farce. Romney was just Obongo in white face.

R money because he wasn't black.

i supported giant meteor before it was cool

Ron Paul

Ron Paul, like the rest of Sup Forums at the time.

Paul, but would've voted for Romney if I could vote (turned 18 that December)

No one.
I was full blown disillusioned with politics until Trump came along -- thought Romney was indistinguishable from King Nig

Vermin Supreme.

youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE

Ron paul

Romney of course. He's the prototypical white man, someone we should all mold ourselves after.

at least romney wasnt a nigger like obama

Harambe all the way.

Was kinda torn but Obama, decided to let his programs play out since a lot of them were designed for a slow burn of change.
Romney was easily the sharpest among the GOP though, the rest were and still are kooks.

Romney and I still supported him this election season too.

This. 2012 was the first year I reg'd to vote cause I wanted to see Mitt as President. Was gutted when he lost.

Obama, I rather had the democrats burn everything to the ground instead of having another fucking neocon in office.

Paul.

>The tough choice between a Mormon and a nigger
Yikes

What did you like about Mitt, other than not being Obama?

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012.

Romney was actually an IMPECCABLE candidate - lliterally a Republican wet dream and the best candidate/most respectable presidential candidate the party has had in a long time.

Americans are fucking retarded though, and vote on the elections like it's a highschool prom.

I was a shitlib till I saw the post travyon antiwhiter rhetoric go into full gear.

Ron Paul, reluctantly voted Obama.

Voted Romney. I always vote Republican though.

Romney, the lesser of two evils

RON PAUL!!!
saw him speak in Madison. shit was cash. fuck everyone else god I hate this world so much

I was just kekking at Republicans who thought they could win with le 47 percent man. In a way I saw that they needed a Trump-like figure to ever be viable again.

Obama in 08' and '12. I got my votes worth.

obama is a legend for letting manning out of prison. full respect.

that is all

you stupid yanks

Paul