Going to absolutely love the journey to his inevitable impeachment. I only wish we could know which charge it will be

Going to absolutely love the journey to his inevitable impeachment. I only wish we could know which charge it will be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they dared to try and remove him from Washington by force, they had better bring in the national guard, because he will be defended by a couple hundred thousand pissed off white men

>experience as corrupt politician is a good thing

Harry Truman had a grade 12 education. While he had more qualifications than you, he was more than capable of ending the war in Japan.

Nobody is scared of some white men behaving like traitors. They would literally be jailed for violating the constitution and trying to keep him in power.

You'll need to disarm them first :)

Say it will me..
President..
Mike "Electric fence" Pence

Where the hell did the whole you must be a politician to be president come from?

They'll just be shot. That's what we do to criminals in this country who resist arrest.

They would literally be criminals if they resisted.

The powers that be.
Didn't want anyone cutting them out of the billions they are stealing from the American people

But, he's still gonna be president. #MAGA

>never elected to anything
>gets inaugurated in a little over a day

Well...whicheck is it you faggot?

I read the cliff notes version of the constitution, then, that said you had to be an American living in America and over 35. That or Trump is a lot younger than I thought. Or has he been living abroad?

Tell that to BLM, please.

I would, if BLM were standing in front of the white house with guns trying to keep Obama in power.

>is over 35.
>is a natural-born citizen of the United States.
What are these other qualifications you speak about?

Nice

Oh, I thought you said criminals resisting arrest.

>Least qualified presidential candidate in American history

No. I think they forgot about Washington.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Aka he doesn't waste time on your manipulative leftist ways.

Who would shoot them?
The Military?
The Police?

>At least 1776 keks

>why oh why didn't drumpf just get a thin veneer of elected experience after being a community organizer all his life
>experience wouldn't have mattered at all as long as he had a tiny bit, just like obama

So you're saying that if Trump commits an impeachable crime that you would resist his removal by force?

You are literally a traitor, you realize that, right?

You're a nigger lipped faggot who can't get over yourself. Kill yourself

Be mad for me, baby, it makes it so much more enjoyable.

>Going to absolutely love the journey to his inevitable impeachment. I only wish we could know which charge it will be.

sure thing buddy, but you will be wrong like the many times before
when will they learn?

>I only wish we could know which charge it will be
Starting official investigation in Comet Ping Pong

8 years ;)

>russian stooge brings up fake news stories

Never saw that coming.

>You are literally a traitor, you realize that, right?
You're only a traitor if you lose.
If you win, you were justified.

Hello faggot could you answer a simple question and tell us what makes a person "Qualified" to be President?

Ahh 4 delicious years of Trumphurt.
See you tomorrow night, loser.

No. There is no winning when you impose a dictator unconstitutionally. There is no America anymore. We all lose.

That's why they would be shot.

>Trump is a joke candidate
>surely he won't be the frontrunner
>lol he is the Republican candidate but there's no way he'll do anything but fail
>g-guys, look, there's an embarrassing ten year old video, s-surely this is the end
>muh polls say there's no chance, give up now, drumpfkins
>ofc the electoral college will save us
>#notmypresident
>m-maybe these Hollywood talking heads can do something
>y-yeah, he may be getting sworn in on Friday, b-but he's definitely going to g-get impeached, right guys?

You fuckwits are a gift that keeps giving.

Sage

>if Trump commits an impeachable crime
>if
I'm gonna love the next eight years of pissy liberals trying every little thing to call for impeachment.

>never been elected to anything

>I only wish we could know which charge it will be

Oh, I'm sure you'll invent something.

>liberals wishing they were never born....suffer cunts.

you fail to realize that your views are subjective/

one man's "imposition of a dictator" is another man's "resisting a coup by the opposing party"

The winner gets to write the history books.

There's literally no way that a man elected under these circumstances with his temperament can survive 4 years without impeachment. And if he does somehow manage to cheat his way through those 4 years, there will be an AMAZING amount of memes.

The Republican party will be utterly destroyed by 2020.

Trump is impeachable already.

No, stupid. That's not how it works. If he's accused, tried, found guilty, and sentenced, then that's it. You can't refute that. Tough fucking shit. If you resist the outcome then you will go to jail or die trying. There is no alternative.

>No, stupid. That's not how it works. If he's accused, tried, found guilty, and sentenced, then that's it. You can't refute that. Tough fucking shit. If you resist the outcome then you will go to jail or die trying. There is no alternative.

Yeah, if only we were as smart as the democrats, then we could cry that russia hacked the court.

>Reply
More death rattle from the "progressives". Keep it coming, babies. Wah wah. You lost. We get it.

>Requirements to be president: one must be 35 years of age, a resident "within the United States" for 14 years, and a "natural born Citizen"

Aint it great, in America, anyone can be President. Not qualified? LOL. Like I want a "professional politician" in office, fucking shit up even more.

"Geee, durrrrr, we keep getting bad presidents, and they're all lawyers or career politicians. I know, lets elect another one! Hrrrrrrp!"

Dumbass liberals. Shut the fuck up and sit down, the adults are in charge, starting on Friday.

Even though Russia helped him get elected, we still allowed him to become president, now didn't we? Because that's how the system works, regardless of how cucked the right-wingers may be to have put him there.

If he's impeached, whine and cry, but deal with it.

>fake news stories
>youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
Didn't you get a memo or something?

You realize that anti Trump predictions have been wrong literally every step of the way, right? And the ones made during the election had some thought behind them; what you're doing now is just pre-pubescent rage-filled guessing. It hold less water than any argument previously made.

>a russian thinks I would click a link he pasted

Don't be a retarded cunt. I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.

You are literally the enemy. You personally contributed to the subversion of the US. I hope the rubles were worth it.

Remember way back when to 1776 when America was founded? Office was supposed to be held by the people not the state, a people person is exacly the type we need in office right now

Why don't you like Russia?
They're only doing exactly what we do.

>b-but its ok when we do it....

Liberals definition of Trump committing a crime has no basis in reality.

Hey retard, that girl was crying because she fucked up a verse in a competition, reciting verses of the quran.

That guy is trying to console her.

You are too stupid for the right wing. We don't want you. You are useless. Go get neutered and join a blm campus group.

Fucking worthless.

source?

> has never been elected
Wrong.