LEAVE HIM ALONE NOW GOD DAMN IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TP8RB7UZHKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sweetheart...

?

She's so cute :3

Why she's so hot pol?

Does anyone else want to lick her pussy from clit to spine?

that is disgusting

Is she the new Queen of Sup Forums???

she got any nudes?

Why don't we make a cum tribute to Bess and post it to her on twitter?

It's the ring. It's the healthy glow of a woman who gets fucked. You know her husband voted for Trump and she loves it when he grabs her by the pussy.

N0

Trips decides her Trump Curse, GO!!!!!!

MMMMMMM

Why does she talk like a faggot? I could imagine Milo talking like this bitch. She needs a dick in her mouth and two in her palms. Only thing she'd be good for

well, now that you mention it

>That look in her eye. You just know they banged . . .

Fuck off with your black magic

Honey, poo in the loo before commenting on her speech ok angel, thank you sweetie.

My digits are far more impressive than some 'roo fucker's magic trick

@107757128

I'd poo in your mouth before pooing in a loo honey. Ok sweetie? Maybe think about that darling

what am I looking at?

typical Canacuck attempting to be a badass and failing miserably

Give me a rundown on this girl.

our girl

She is always, like clockwork, the first to respond with Trump's tweets in a smug, smarmy, condescending manner. Her favorite buzzwords include "honey", "sweetie", and "sweetheart".

Oh sweetie, you need to liven up honey, and own up trumpykins posting.

on a side note /r/ing nazi shop of her with a honey background, I've seen it before I know one of you has it.

Who is this skank?

Any chance she's just some ai spam bot. What if she's what the jews did to tay?

She's not a girl, it's a bot account

NOOOOOOOOOO

She's just some random chick though? It's probably a sock puppet account.

youtube.com/watch?v=TP8RB7UZHKI

>tfw liberal rage is the best thing about Trump's twitter account

I fucking love Trump so much because of this. He really gets under their skin its amazing

That account is me.

If I were Trump I'd have a false account like this posting smug shit all the time to be quite honest

It's me you fag

>ya..ya..YAMERO!!!!

Tell me about Bess. Why does she wear the hand?

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOO

She's some writer for some late night talk shows

Of course she would have all the time in the world to respond to Trump's shit, hell, I'm sure that's where 80% of (((her))) "jokes" are coming from.

On a side note, (((they))) have gotten noticeably less funnier, I loved Seinfeld, yet it seems that tier of humor is now gone.

jokes on you guys, it was actually me. Stop pretending and LARPing as my account, sweeties

lol

N-NANI?!

Oh honey, oh sweetie, oh sweetheart, oh

Don't ever change Australia

It is me, faggot. Check the twitter account in about 5 minutes and I'll post proof with this thread ID.

She seems easily dox-able.

>mfw her constant responses to Donald Trump suddenly sound sexual

>Want to constantly reply to her with Bess and DJT fanfiction
>Twitter have limited everything to 140 characters

ITS JUST NOT FAIR.

I bet she's unironically super into femdom

Jeez. She's obsessed. 99% of her tweets are about Trump. She needs to get laid

Pic related was about Megyn Kelly's obsession with Trump. Can anyone shoop it so its about Bess?

She's trying to be somebody. She's trying to win her way into a gig in the professional media as a commentator or satirist, or something...anything.

that time of the day/night where this board descends into Sup Forums-tier threads and forced memes. i added a pinch of sage so no bump.
>jew broad meme
>plastic surgery disaster meme
>hides threads

Bumpu fir/pol/ goddess

shes fuckin hot and her "sweetie" talk gets me so hard

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

She's doing literally nothing. Not even spreading disinformation. We (I hope the anti-libtards are on same team) have much bigger fish to fry- people who lie and in them those who know better, not your average stupid libtard.

If we get triggered by every tom dick and harry, they'll know how to get to us. Don't. Just relax and fry your Don Lemons.

NANI?

you really think she is going to be doing this for the next 4-8 years? Why don't you develop a wider scope of thinking, beause your mind seems to only be working in the here and now and you basically the simple question to ask is will she be doing this in 3 years? 7 years? Until the end of a second term? It's her wasted time, I don't really care.