youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
archive.is/Maghj
youtube.com/watch?v=QiPon8lr48U
youtu.be/M36OGCfYp3A
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/17/us/politics/trump-inauguration-schedule.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GHhuBZEZESU
is.Sup
nairaland.com/3580345/liberal-heart-great-donald-trump
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/18/california-poll-would-deportations-make-state-better-off-44-worse-off-39/
twitter.com/fbirecordsvault/status/821733922174214144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Lauren Duca

Anyone else going to the inauguration?

OC for ptg

hope you like

I will marry Tiffany.

awooo

When it started I was hoping it was going to be a parody of 'Stan'

AWOO

no feels in this thread please, i have enough real life feels without anons giving me more

>eventually, there will be a last trumpgen

hold me....

heh

>7755577
wtf did kek mean by this?

Please give rare Ivankas and Tiffs!

>Trump is yet to issue a stance regarding the taxation of big gulps

if you dont have big gulps you dont have freedom.

10/10

I have work, or I totally would

hot desu. would suck her toes under her thigh-high boots

TRUMP INAGURATION WHAT TIME?

Reminder that this is a thing that actually happened.

On of these days you're going to see six or seven digits attached to that wish, and it's going to happen. Also someone marry Taylor Swift.

POST PATRIOTIC MUSIC TO GIVE TRUMP NATIONALISTIC ENERGY

TRUMP QUOTED WASHINGTON AND JEFFERSON WHEN TALKING ABOUT THE NEED TO PROMOTE MANUFACTURING, WOULD THEY OF VOTED TRUMP?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t7S_07E-9CA

POST CIVIL WAR MUSIC AS WELL, DIXIEKEKS ALLOWED

>final trumpgen is during Trump's funeral

Worry not, fellow user. We /comfy/ hours now!

GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE

Degenerates running over the place:
kikebook.com/nationalparkservice/posts/10154103414981389

Brett lied about covering project veritas.

Why do they act like his videos are krytonite? Does MSM just hate that he makes their "investigative journalism" look like shit?

This.

Good vibrations and /comfy/ please.

Not if I have any say in it.

That is a meme but it is really motivational.

>Everyone said he had 0 chance at success
>Succeeds

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0

Is it time for /realdepressionhours/?

This has CNN/Buzzfeed false flag written all over it.

archive.is/Maghj

Why is all the information just a little wrong?

Oh honey

>Trump's funeral
Was that necessary?

And one more because I missed a day or two.

Why did he become a turtle? Was it God's punishment?

youtube.com/watch?v=QiPon8lr48U

Get ready for 8 years of republican control, liberals.

guess so

you'll want to be heading that way

What are we listening to that is /comfy/ while we MAGA?

youtu.be/M36OGCfYp3A

No, we comfy. Stop it.

i wish

>he will die having never disavowed david duke

But Gods don't die

fine. his ascension then

>Just eight years
If Trump MAGAs then we will see 20 years of Republican control.

because it's probably a hoax

I think Sup Forums will be shut down or sold and abandoned by the user base before we see the last trumpgen due to anything else.

We will all be on duty friday to screen grab any crimes, chimpouts, MSM bullshit etc

there a Jeb! edit?

I'll be at the 2021 inauguration

Perfect bait. I wish Trump would teach me to shitpost.

Can we just do /comfy/, not depression?

stop it

stop it

here's a thought

Ivanka is currently the most likely first female POTUS right now. She is in fact more popular with women than Trump but still represents his brand. Truly the best timeline.

I will marry Kayleigh

WHERE'S THE TAPE PAUL? YOU PROMISED TRUMP SAYING NIGGER NOW TOM ARNOLD IS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO SPAM MGM WITH CALLS LOL FUCK YOU AND JONES

that picture is literally surrender

sad

Has Donald disavowed yet?

It's gonna be yuge!

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/17/us/politics/trump-inauguration-schedule.html

Lads. Look at all these events. Trump and Obama are driving to the capital together. They start staying at Presidential Property tomorrow night.

This is really gonna be something, guys. It's gonna be an incredible inauguration.

Duke did nothing wrong.

Ain't happening Joe

it's shills, they're feeling down knowing it's over for them, nothing they can do can stop the God Emperor

They got duped in what was maybe a false flag from CNN/Buzzfeed to say WHO'S FAKE NEWS NOW HUH???

Dear Trump, it pleased me to pen down few words of my observations towards your emergence and inauguration as the president of United States of America. You know what? I so much love you You know why? You fearlessly spoke the "RADICAL TRUTH" I carefully monitored and observed all your campaign rallies. I watched with kin interest and noted all your campaign manifolds (speeches). Bro. Trump you indeed spoke the RADICAL TRUTH which the evil world leaders don’t want to hear. The nature of your radical truth made millions of people not only in America but universally to believe that you will not make it in winning the USA presidential bid. That is to remind you the scripture that says "YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND ONLY THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE". You escaped the hatred of the enemy with the power of Radical Truth. Having acknowledged God by seeking for intercessory prayers of the ministers of the gospel of Yahweh of Israel, your bid for USA presidential aspiring was made DIVINE. I obliged you to retain what you have and continue to keep faith and hope in God of Israel for He is the first Governor General of all governors He has been ruling for many centuries so therefore, with your hope, Faith and Trust in Him, He will show you the way to lead. Already I can feel the presence of God in your system of governance When you are yet to be officially inaugurated as the USA president. Your liberal open heart to all is already drawing down the glories of God of Israel upon you and your environs therefore, you need not to worry about how you will do other things. From thousands of miles away, estimated number of about 21 million Biafran people who share the same mission and vision with you have dedicated 20th of January 2017 a day of your inauguration as a day of committing you into the hands of Yahweh of Israel to protect and watch over you.

Ivanka is a dumb feminist. I love her but she'd be a shitty Sweden tier president.

10/10, A+. Thanks.

no

>tfw might get a whole new slew of webms of leftists getting absolutely BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=GHhuBZEZESU

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1484797767125.webm

I don't like Ivanka, Don JR or bust

Stay away from her, Joe

These groups of people have been on the edge of extinction by the Islamic caliphates for two decades now. They are the most persecuted people in Africa because they acknowledged Yahweh of Israel as their God. They are killed in any of their prayer gatherings by the Nigerian Islamic fundamentalist in military uniforms. Their voices are silenced and they are placed on media blackout. Their men are arrested, imprisoned and get killed If they dare to challenge the authorities of the radical Islamic caliphates. Their daughters are raped and forced into marriage as their women are killed in their farm lands. The streets of their lands are littered with dead bodies. There are enforced disappearances of their family members and loved ones on daily bases. The only young man called Nnamdi Kanu who managed to challenged the evil atrocities has been in the detention of the evil federal government of Nigeria for 14 months now without any conviction in spite that various courts of competent jurisdiction has given a verdicts of unconditional release of the young man in different court proceedings. Federal government of Nigeria led by Muhammadu Buhari is yet to comply with court orders. Upon your inauguration, I hope and pray that your liberal open heart will accommodate this group of God fearing people who considered themselves as African Israelites. They are hopeful that in you there is a light. In you justice shall re-echoed. In you there shall be freedom and liberation In you they shall restore their God given nation. YES I SAID IN YOU because in every heavenly divine mandate, God prepares a living soul for the mission and it is you whom heaven has prepared to do it.

AT least it starts friday morning. Would suck to wait until night

Maybe if I work on my smug

I cannot just conclude my writing without mentioning my colleague, my field media warrior, an investigative journalist and a writer by name Moses Agbo who is languishing in the custody of Department of State Security Service otherwise known as DSS. Moses Agbo was kidnapped on 25th December 2016 as he pays visit to Mr. Nnamdi Kanu the leader of IPOB and director of Radio Biafra. The man who rises to challenge the authority of radical Islamic caliphates I equally plead that you will use your divine mandate power, order for his immediate release. Finally, as we the people of Biafra embarked on a rally for your victorious emergence and inauguration as the 45th president of the United States of America on the 20th January 2017, I implore you to mount your site light on Nigerian military as there is a possibility that they may try to silent us as usual. As you take over the mantle of leadership on that faithful day, the people of Biafra pray that by the divine power of our intercessory prayers, the power of divine wisdom of Solomon shall befall on you. Your reign shall bring peace to humanity and your history from generation to generation. Amen.

nairaland.com/3580345/liberal-heart-great-donald-trump

probably. but if we made a list of fake shit from "sources" that were never true from cnn or politico it would be quite long

>wanting to wife someone who has strong genetic history of breast cancer

why would you degrade your own genes like that?

You should be happy and excited. 1 more day after this thread.

This tbqh

What time does the inauguration start?

Does Trump stay at the Presidential guest house tonight?

>I don't like Ivanka
Nigga you gay

Media illegals and Dems BTFO!

California Poll – Would Deportations Make State: “Better Off” 44% – “Worse Off 39%…

"Well… if Trump’s major policies, including DEPORTATION, have more support than opposition in California – ask yourself: what support levels would those policies hold in Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Texas, Nevada, etc. …E.T.C. ….Well?

That answer doesn’t quite square with the media narrative does it?"

READ MOAR:theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/18/california-poll-would-deportations-make-state-better-off-44-worse-off-39/

Make CNN correct the record, forces them to actually report on black on black crime for once

Anyone notice FBI record vault list of FOIA requests for "Trump". Anything there?
twitter.com/fbirecordsvault/status/821733922174214144

>4 shut down
>meet qt3.14
>settle down
>have white children and large happy family
trump wins in the end
the American dream perseveres

Hmmm... The second commandment says "no"

I don't care what anybody else says, I want her to win in 2024.

What is Trump's plan to reduce coal-burning?

Quit being paranoid. You haven't ever been in a "bawww" thread before? I bet you haven't ever read this or even heard of it.

Finally getting around to watching that. Looks very comfy.

Ivanka will not be President.

If you want a true dark horse... It's Kushner. But not for 2024, I can't see Pence getting passed by assuming Trump does well.