What's mansplaining?

What's mansplaining?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kmjrh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Telling a woman something she doesn't want to hear.

>What's mansplaining
being condescending or patronizing to a feminist

Speaking in a rational and complete manner, while presenting facts & evidence.

Being a male

Explaining reason and accountability to a woman.

>ITT lots of mansplaining shitlords

I think it has something to do with explaining as a man. Women hate to be reminded they "don't understand" which is a consequence of anything men say.

fpbp
p
b
p

do they really added a black eye on the teddy bear?

It's what women call it any time you put their retarded hyper-emotional, logically-devoid concepts or feelings in check.

Basically, being correct or factual about anything is mansplaining.

Better question is who cares

Same as being a condescending asshole, but to a woman

That's what it means on paper, but any woman who would use a childish phrase like mansplaining is totally incapable of realizing their own faults and admitting that someone might know more than them, so in practice it just means being correct in opposition to a woman while having a dick.

LEARN WHAT IT IS AND STOP DOING IT.

SHOTS FUCKING FIRED

speaking in class before every girl got a chance to
it has no applicatttion outside of university

I think originally it was

>Man assumes a women doesn't understand something so he explains it to her without asking her permission

But its turned into

>Man gives an opinion or fact about something the women doesn't agree with

when a man says a fact

Some people are just dumb and deserve to be condescended though.

>What's mansplaining?

Absolute truth.

ABSOLUTE

Yeah, those kind of buzzwords are good red flag to know you can't have a serious conversation with someone.

It's a newspeak term used to shame men for sharing knowledge. Basically just another leftist method of thought policing.

The inferior nigger-like brain of women makes cuntfusion a real problem. Mansplaining isn't problematic. It's solutionmatic.

This. Most women aren't as smart as they think they are.

Why bother, that's rude and if they're dumb they won't understand anyway

yeah but some just dont think it be like it is, but it do.

SHOTS FIRED. SHOTS FIRED.

They do have a place in the public discourse though. No man can ever keep up to a woman in their ability to navigate the perilous waters of shallow platitudes that our society has come to demand.

truth is relative user
whats truth good for when people realize all you tell are lies?

>muh rudeness
Just.

Great argument

When a man opens his mouth anywhere within a 10 mile radius of a feminist.

Those shallow platitudes exist because women make them exist. Otherwise, we'd just cut to the chase and be done with almost everything.

just another term for "fem-ing it down."

when you speak the truth

I suppose this is true.

In man world, we just say whats on our mind. Maybe have a brief shouting match, but come to a reasonable compromise.

Women are unwilling to compromise. To compromise requires to be able to admit fault, but women are incapable of truly believing they could ever have been incorrect.

If you want an example of the narcissism and just to laugh, or if you are a /sci/ nerd to hate normie bitches:
archive.is/kmjrh

>But I remember when I first moved to Silicon Valley from New York. Something that really blew my mind was I kept meeting these engineers who were brilliant but also very low EQ - what we call emotional intelligence. And in some ways, I think that Facebook embodies that exact same kind of person but at a company level.
>BERLINER: Aarti, are those fun people to hang out with at parties? [sarcasm]
>SHAHANI: (Laughter) For a bit. They get things done.

>Bitch is so much compensating for something that she has to come up with the put-down of "oh these silicon valley nerds are low emotional intelligence"

I ain't a STEM either, I'm dumb as a bag of bricks when it comes to STEM but I couldn't help but laugh at the arrogant audacity of coming up with such a compensating term as "emotional intelligence". That's such a liberal female neologism. Fuck think about how retarded that term is. Emotional intelligence.

Anyway the best thing is to not be condescending to anyone when explaining something until they begin to be condescending to you. Then the gloves come off and you can challenge them to get respect when they pay you respect.