Future of Canada

Don't you get it?

None of the Conservative candidates are /our guys/

Leitch is just a bad impersonator of Trump, and folds like paper when the media attacks her. Her voice is worse than Hillary's. She is also ridiculously pro-Israel.

Bernier is a french canadian, who doesn't even want independence. You can't trust a man that cucked. He is perfectly fine with our ridiculous immigration policy, and has used buzzwords like racist during debates.

O'Leary is a blatant globalist, and is just riding off of Trump's momentum. He is no Trump. He will not stop the criminal bankers, he will not challenge the establishment. He will be like Obama. He will act as an outsider, but as soon as he enters office, he'll bend to the whims of the establishment. He'll replace a thousand canadian workers with immigrants from some middle eastern shithole if it saves money.

There is no /ourguy/. The Conservatives believe we will tolerate and allow mass immigration, and globalism, if it means lower taxes, some guns, and more centre-right bullshit.

I don't know what you want, fellow leafs, but I don't want more globalism, and I will vote accordingly. If one of the candidates changes their tune about a few things, then I will cast my vote for them. As it stands now, all I see is more of the same globalist jewry. I will be voting for the Liberals. Not because I like Trudeau, or because I like anything they do or say. No. I will vote for the Liberals because the moderates need to be radicalized. They need to see this country burn before they can realize the magnitude of the situation, and I am willing to do my part in showing them the truth.

Are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
citizenshipcounts.ca/benefits/politics
elections.ca/content.aspx?section=pol&dir=can/bck&document=index&lang=e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
Your welcome

We need to start getting serious about our memes if we are ever going to have a chance to get this country back on track.

O'leary wants to allow oil production again so that we don't have to import it from Saudi Arabia, no way he's a globalist. I find it interesting that he's trying to learn french and I really doubt that he can do it at such an old age. Thats going to be the entire fucking narrative is nitpicking his french. Is there anyone in Quebec who cant speak English? The whole thing is beyond stupid. Just take you're disproportionate about of money and fuck off.

this whole country is cucked burn it down

praise

anyone have more canadian cock memes?

sauce on girl?

Bernier said he would lower immigration to 250k/year, and only immigrants that fit our economic needs.

God damn it Kek. We need someone, some THING to meme.

All we have is destructive jokes about our homeland. We have nothing to look to that can rally the people of this degenerate shit hole.

Is the only way to the light liberation through America?

its our blessing and our curse that nothing ever happens here

Pretty sure her name is Tucker Carlson. Absolute stunner.

I guess we're doomed to entropy.

>None of the Conservative candidates are /our guys/
What about Ted Cruz?

I'm just here to say, we'll trade you California, Washington, and NY for the middle part spanning from Alberta all the way to Ontario.

how to start our own political party focusing on
>Reducing homlessness
>reducing obesity
>increasing jobs
>termination of Canadian central bank
>subsidies for small canadian buisness
>Scrap the carbon tax
any more ideas?
im seriously thinking about starting one
"Canadian people's party"
i will go door to fucking door if i have to...

Not a bad idea. I want my fucking country back from
"Calling honor killings barbaric is racist"

Sadly I'm a first year uni autist and can't do much.

Please Senpai, take us.

>i'm a first year uni autist and cant do much

hey man, thats the wrong mentality, im 23, just because the odd's are against us, it doesnt mean that we cant make a difference, we can start small, soon these old PC fuckers will die off and it will be our turn to take the reigns, we need to start small have a vision and work towards it.

Who else is /chong/

Chong wants a carbon tax

>She is also ridiculously pro-Israel.
Did you hit your head on a ball peen hammer?

You miss the part where Trump is a ridiculous Israeli bottom cuck monster?

True. Let's just try not to be the Gary Johnson of the Canadian election

Chong is my mp

met him a few times at the grocery store. Really bro-tier

i guess we have to start voicing our opinion

Lisa Ann

I've never seen an issue with a carbon tax. It might be because i've done a lot of work with climate scientists (and the odd environmental engineer) but I fully believe that thousands of jobs can be created and billions can be made from rewarding development in renewable energy, or expansion in nuclear energy.

good jam

why would I support a prime minister that supports Quebec independence?
And what criminal bankers are you referring to? OSFI have been noted world wide on their effective management of Canada's banks and finance.

Right now Canada as a nation is definitely more left than right. An actual far right politician would never be elected as party head, we don't have the number of far right voters America has to make that possible. In my opinion the best thing for Canada is to elect a moderate/centrist conservative who will stand a chance, and will likely win over Trudeau (as let's be real, 60% of his votes were for weed). As the younger generations have a conservative leader not as extreme as trump, and with more personality than a cinderblock (Harper) more will become conservative. As the country grows more right wing the possibility of more strictly conservative politicians becomes more likely.

That's the only way I see at least.

WE NEED PETERSON TO RUN

not sure if you are still here, but im still fairly young, how can i get involved with the political process and work my up to actually being able to get into the Candidate level?

Never place a woman, or a foreigner to rule over your people.

We don't need a carbon tax right now or ever really a lot of the country is hurting, we need economic growth.

Rona Ambrose for /our girl/

I wish she were in.

Sorry man I'm honestly not sure, I've never been interested in running as a political candidate. I would assume you have two places to start.

The first would be at a municipal level, getting a job with the municipal government as an elected official (somewhere under the mayor). Another would be through the volunteering. If you express interest in your local conservative party/MP/political operative there could very well be lots of volunteer positions for you to fill. This would help you network for one, and learn about how to get in the job. The conservative party is normally an older party, so it wouldn't surprise me if they would love to have a university student helping. Some one they can help shape into the future of the party so to speak.

here are some links I found which might help.
citizenshipcounts.ca/benefits/politics
elections.ca/content.aspx?section=pol&dir=can/bck&document=index&lang=e

Our future is Trump.

>Tucker Carlson

good one mate

I agree, we are hurting economically. Because we are hurting we are scared of trying new things, even though those things have shown to improve the economic situation of other countries, (and economics believe it would help Canada, although economics is theoretical so take it with a grain of salt). A carbon tax would act as pressure, incentivising start ups to form around renewable energy. We have the education for it as well, since programs such as sustainable and renewable energy engineering, environmental engineering, and architectural conservation and sustainability engineering are becoming much more common in universities and colleges.

Fuck this country If it gets any shittier just move to USA last bastion of freedom. Move somewhere sun all day and go solar. Buy lots of guns n cheap beer. sounds fun just thinkin bout it atm.

rip interim leaders

IF she lost 20 and got some +2s shed take the cake forsure

thanks for the reply, i'm not in university, im a tradesman, im curious if they would be interested in meeting or accepting someone like myself, perhaps i could skew myself as someone to connect with blue collar workers or something...

Number of the beast means end of Canada?

Western Separation?

What issues are bothering you currently?

You're a shill or an idiot, not sure which.

A carbon tax is a tax on the people, it won't incentivize shit, because the companies don't give a fuck, they just pass the extra cost down to (you).

If you want to fund R&D, just fund R&D within our existing budget. Notice how they never mention direct investment, only new taxes.

Furthermore, the cap & trade ponzi scheme is yet another way to hand over control of our economy to the banks. Now banks will be able to manipulate the carbon markets as they do with the other markets.

Carbon tax = just another tax on you.
Cap & trade = hand over power to banks for manipulation.
Both of those on global scale = total loss of national sovereignty.

They never mention direct investment, or anything that would actually help if we were in such imminent environmental danger.

>termination of Canadian central bank
Why would you want to do this?

ah my mistake I thought you were a different user. I'm sure they would still be interested in meeting with you. I doubt you even need to skew yourself that much. The input of people of all disciplines is politically important.

besides the fact that they are creating money out of thin air, and creating an impossible to pay back debt, not much...

No need to terminate, just hand the BoC back to people who have Canadians interests at heart.

End the creation of currency through debt. End handing this power over to banks. Currency should be created only to spend for infrastructure, or other projects for the public interest.

no problem, im going to be making some calls tomorrow, and hopefully i can get an in with someone at the municipal level, start there and work my way up. i just want to see Canada flourish.

this user gets it. hopefully i can get in and make a difference....i know this sounds like some random ramblings of an idiot online, but i am 100% serious about making an honest attempt at making Canada a great place to live and work.

I like to think I am neither (although i am new to Sup Forums so I may misunderstand shill, I am defiantly not an idiot although my political savvy is likely less than many).

The whole purpose of a carbon tax is to incentivize people, just because it doesn't for you doesn't mean it doesn't for anyone. In practice the carbon tax that is being discussed will raise oil prices $10/tonne (i believe) which equates to roughly an increase of 2.2 cents at the pumps (if this breaks the bank sell you car and take public transit). I disagree with cap and trade as I believe it threatens industry to change rather than enticing them too. Nothing good comes from threatening industry.

I agree we should be funding R&D for this, especially with younger people who are more interested in this research. (Also properly fund out military while you're at it, but that is a different argument for a different day).

From the work/research I've done and have been doing with climate scientists and physical geographers, even if we are not in immediate environment danger, in ~20 years we will be. we are really running on borrowed time here.

I wish you the best of luck man. I know how that feels and i have sincere respect for you trying to work your way into politics. I started feeling my national pride when I got to university and answered it by enlisting. Never regretted it. I love this country and even if Sup Forums shit talks us i'm glad to see other patriots.

>O'Leary is a blatant globalist, and is just riding off of Trump's momentum. He is no Trump
Literally this. We have a person here who's trading off the anti-establishment name but he's just a globalist cuck with bog standard cucked establishment policies, just going "hurr durr im anti establishment" while being too afraid to have some actual anti establishment policies. I suspect we'll see a lot of these "anti-establishment" cucks in the future, unfortunately.

I'm rooting for you too my leafy senpai, make Canada great.

>in ~20 years we will be
lol.. yep, shill confirmed

The climate is changing part of climate change is the only part that is true. The extent to which humans are the cause is not settled. All predictions, projections, and models have failed 100% so far. There's no reason to believe they can predict one year out let alone 20, and 20 years is absolutely in doomsday scenario territory.

Most of all, we are sick of the hysterical media and constant shilling for the idea that the world is coming to an end imminently. No, sorry all the projections so far have been wrong.

But you know it's all a scam when the big solution is... yet another fucking tax.

That would be the dream.

>Bernier is a french canadian, who doesn't even want independence. You can't trust a man that cucked.

Mad Max is definitely /our guy/.
Dividing Quebec from Canada would be stupid, and everyone with a sensible mind knows this.

>He is perfectly fine with our ridiculous immigration policy, and has used buzzwords like racist during debates.

No, he wants to reduce immigration and limit it to Canada's benefit.

If you're a member of the tory party, do your part and vote for him. He's the best choice.

>> not cuckering for o'leary, the progressive conservative, in ( current year )

digits he ousts trudeau as next pm

If he's the only one to beat Trudeau them I'm for him, the other candidates seem like they won't. It's just that he's trading off of the anti establishment title without contributing to it, that's all

how about 30k/year

250k is a lot

He seems like a total faggot, but to the average canadian will probably be perceived as a "radical compromise between liberal/conservative policy" or some retarded shit.

Meaning I want a Trump anti-establishment outsider too, but remember faggot leafs were literally protesting Trump in Vancouver, the candidate of a literal other nation. Canada is so cucked beyond belief O'leary is about as "radical right" as could ever conceivably be elected

Yea, that's too much for my tastes

I'm not voting for him btw, I'll probably burn my ballot voting libertarian as a fuck you if the conservative party can't even put forth a good candidate in the election following the zoolander disaster

Around O'Leary, be leery.

Yeah, the only choice you lot conceivably have is to elect a conservative leader who isn't Justin Trudeau because even if they're a total shitlib they can't be as bad as Fidel Castro's illegitimate child

I voted Trudeau and I'll be voting for him again.
The Sup Forums butthurt he causes is too great

I really like the sound of this trade

>the extent to which humans are the cause is not settled
>All predictions, projections, and models have failed 100% so far.

Humans are causing climate change, extent is semantics. believing otherwise is either ignorant or idiocy.

if I'm a shill I need to take lessons from you. Whenever someone says 100% in basically any situation you can ignore them.

But you aren't wrong, models have been failing, not all of them, and probably not for the reasons you think. My old masters supervisor sent me a paper a few years back,"Human contribution to more-intense precipitation extremes". The paper would prove difficult for the lay person to read (not having an environmental science background made parts of it difficult for me at the time) but one of the important conclusions is that our models are insufficient in predicting precipitation. Not that we predict to much, we are consistently predicting to little. Not sure if this has since been rectified or not.

I also know for a fact we have models that can predict crop yield for a huge variety of crop all over Canada. It is a hugely important and difficult model to produce, and one that needs to be reproduces (not replicated) every year because of changing conditions.

Finally 20 years is absolutely doomsday isn't the scenario, there is no real "absolute doomsday" and believing that there is, is equally idiotic as disbelieving in climate change. The accepted minimum global temperature increase we need to avoid is 2 Celsius. failing that we will experience significant land and resource loss. that is the ~20 years i reference.

How we got talking about the environment I forget, if it was my fault I apologize as this was not the point of the OP.

for posterity purposes I feel the need to add. I am 100% a conservative, born and raised. My bachelors is in geomatics engineering and a masters in geospatial science. I am not, nor have I ever been, a climate scientist.

rant over

yes senpai please, I live dead center of that shit, Trump annex when

There is no way to save canada without tearing everything down first.
Move out of the urban areas, become self sufficient and just let it burn.

250k is a ton. We also need to remember that enrollment in Engineering and sciences in Canada would have been on a steady decline for a long time now if not for immigration. While we lower immigration we also need to make Canadians interested in these fields of study, since we need them for our country to function.

Who the fuck can I vote for in the next election? Nobody fucking represents me its so gay I don't like it.

>I'm not voting for him btw, I'll probably burn my ballot voting libertarian as a fuck you if the conservative party can't even put forth a good candidate in the election following the zoolander disaster

you are a fucking idiot.

>we need less engineer immigrants
>we gotta get canadians interested in engineering.

nice one dumb fuck. Jesus people like you are cancer, and there are thousands of you, which is why Canada is going to shit.

How about we dont ""encourage"" anything and let the market sort itself out. If there is demand, there will be money, thus people will study that stuff.

posting to remind everyone that kevin oleary is a fucking lebanese arab using an irish last name so you won't notice that he's a literal shitskin

Does anyone have more of these Canadian cock concubine things? IDK why but I find them hilarious.

Bernier is the most likely to lower my taxes, thus he gets my vote. And that's what other Canadian voters want. That is how Harper stayed in power for 10 years, and it is why Trudeau will be turfed out in the next election.

I wasn't the user who said the first part.

Additionally if I'm why Canada is going to shit it was worse to begin with (employed, former military, well educated, conservative). The market won't sort out shit when it comes to education. If I own a business and I need structural engineers do I a) choose from the 0 Canadian structural engineers b) choose from the immigrant engineers. I really have no choice here do I?

When people are being educated and trained they are 18-25 years old. Most kids at this age couldn't give a fuck about what the market wants, they choose to study what interests them (hint, music, history, and other liberal arts). In some cases this is fine since jobs can train you no matter your background. This is not the case for a professional engineer, they require the education. The vast majority of people wont go back to school for the 4,5,6 years it takes to get a bachelors of engineering (and spend the 40k+, my BEng cost be 13k/year and I know it can get much more expensive). If you want an engineer, you need to get them into it out of highschool, which means you need highschoolers interested. Just give them CAD and ESRI and modelling software to play with. that would have got me hooked if I wasn't already, easy fix.

It's fucking idiots like you that are making Engineering and sciences go to shit in Canada and are unable to comprehend a basic solution. letting some of the highest paying jobs in the market go to immigrants and fucking whining that the market will sort itself out eventually. It wont, and it hasn't for decades. open your eyes.

Reminder that O'Leary wants to SELL Senate seats to the highest bidder.

He literally wants to FILL THE SWAMP

Canucks, your global warming shill is a Lieberal faggot.

Do not listen to this nigger loving cunt.

Never voted Canadian liberal in my life, but thanks for tuning in Italy. If i'm not mistaken isn't the Italian Liberal party a right wing organization?

So should I take it as a compliment you recognize a fellow right winger despite my environmental talk?

Every conservative candidate sucks, and sucks hard.

A part of me feels like we should elect Trudeau twice so that Canadian politics will go further to the right.

>>termination of Canadian central bank
???

write to or call your MP or MLA
makes a HUGE difference
seriously

there is one man who would make all the difference...

pic related

>environmental talk

You are only interested in stealing money from people in order to fuel your White Guilt I Wanna Feel Good agenda.
Fact is Canada is a small assed country when it comes to emissions anyway, nothing you do will matter, if your precious global warming is real or not.

You're a shill for Big Gov't.
And that's a retarded lefty thing.

Just checked, canada #9 on emissions. I don't think I would call that small.

White guilt makes me want to vomit, millennials need to grow up and get out of their fantasy world where everyone is special and can be as offended as they want.

As I write this i remember that Sup Forums is a board dedicated to blind obedience (going get called a shill for that one, oh noes).

All I want is a place on Sup Forums to talk about right wing politics in Canada. This was a great thread until carbon taxes were involved and then Sup Forumsacks eyes went red and they hit up their shill macros.

Conservatives can have varying opinions on topics. If everyone had the exact same views the party would die, fact.

>to talk about right wing politics in Canada.

But you are not a right wing guy.

You are a big government shill, a lover of multiculti and mass immigration.
Supporting single mothers, and all manners of government programs.

You love stealing money from people.

I support single moms if you know what I mean.

nope :)

Besides, Canada doesnt need a shill. People are not too happy with the government despire the Sup Forums memes. I doubt Trudeau would win another election. Which is why we should be focusing on who to lead our party, if we lose to Trudeau again i would be shocked.

As an aside I take offense to you suggesting single mothers shouldn't be given benefits. I served with men who lost their lives, those men's families should be treated like royalty from the government who he gave his life for, and if you disagree you're some kind of anti-military left extremest and I spit on the notion of you.

Ignore him

Deluded Canadians always get silly ideas

What needs to be fixed is the fucking crony capitalism going on in the fucking universities. They talk out their asses, get students to sign up for useless courses, and try to keep them in there as long as possible.

THAT is what needs to happen. Once the brain-drains are out, they could actually focus on having GOOD guidance counselors, that would get fed projected employment needs, thus getting the students to study in demand, or soon to be in demand fields.

What if we just took over the NDP with those goals in mind

The whole party is in shambles and you could probably spin most of it under the idea of the health of the nations workers being dependent on the ideas.

The only future I want to see for Canada is one where the western provinces aren't a part of it.

O'Toole might the one to do the least damage from what I read on his policies.

But none seem to be the Nationalist we want/deserve.

Mike Harris is advising O'Leary

>single mothers shouldn't be given benefits.

See ?
You are the problem, not the solution. SHILL.

>I served with men who lost their lives, those men's families
This is called a WIDOW, you fucking left wing mong.

wow, he just lost Ontario.

[[[O'Leary]]]

Peterson will bid for pm, my digits confirm