Liberals now calling self-immolation the greatest expression of human empathy

I always here the Alt-lite talk about how the younger generation Y is super conversation and redpilled, yet i see this shit from the youth when i decided to go on Kikebook.

But we can use this, they already think this is noble. Let us meme more people into burning themselves alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrQzoHJVdcc
youtube.com/watch?v=MC5dYdyFYVE
youtube.com/watch?v=uxEXuUYW3ZI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Part 2/6

Part 3/6

Part 4/6

part 5/6

"Self-immolation is the ultimate expression of human empathy, an emotion conservatives lack."

6/6

imagine, if all of Burgerland's liberal burn themselves alive on inauguration day. America would be made great as he becomes president.

> I believe in direct democracy
> Hitler was democratically elected

You can't make this shit up kek

These autismos are why Trump won

Hitler was elected fool. He had the greatest landslide vote in Democratic history. But then he made a law that let h overrun the Senate group they had. Everyone loves Hitler.
You're just too fooled to see the light

Damn, didn't know Ronald McDonald got into social justice.

it's not the gen Yers that are conservative ,it's the Gen Zers

I know the fire rises, but I didn't expect literal fire.

>electoral college to keep slave states in power
actually the opposite. The electoral college gave the low population free states the most relative power.

The 3/5ths compromise is what gave slave states power.

Post a link faggot

This

has anyone asked Sup Forums if this is their handiwork?

Hopefully more will burn up after burning out

These people are insane

I think we need to encourage this form of protest.

Shouldn't we be encouraging this?

>maybe help from a doctor would have been a better solution
Kek I like this guy's straightforwardness

#burnforhillary

The dude literally put himself out, he didn't even go all the way.

They should follow their beliefs then and burn themselves alive on mass
#firingtrump
#120blazeit
Lets get it trending

Hitler was elected

So you're saying that we need to troll the liberals into setting themselves on fire?

Sounds good to me.

they can call anything any word or phrase they want
and thats nice.....
i could call myself a trillionaire

but it doesnt change any definitions

so good luck to them

I see liberals are really taking Trudeau's words to heart.

> If we set ourselves on fire we win

I always hate those exchanges where the like buttons indicate you're the only fucker in the room that holds conservative views. It's disheartening, even if your quality of argument is better...one person alone doesn't influence groupthink very effectively.

Self Immolation is the highest expressions of non-violence, desu

Its really poor taste compared to other instances of its use though.

Nigga wtf, your trying to change opinions on kikebook? Mate, I can tell your 20, here's some advice. Stop.

Wow someone actually lit themselves on fire because Trump got elected. That's someone with too much free time on their hands.

The only way to not be engulfed by liberal shittiness is to have no fear in debate.

Disclaimer: no fear =/= unleashing your full-on autism about a white ethnostate.

Some mentally ill person on facebook whos been brainwashed is not worth "debating". Idk about cuckanada, but here in the uk you can and will be sent to prison for "rascist" social media posts. Its not worth my job, and it wont achieve a goddamn thing.

Just leave kikebook.

This is not a surprise, self-sacrifice and selflessness (ie spiritual suicide) is the religion of liberal ideology

...?

But he was appointed by Hindenburg after only getting 30% of the vote the first time, then only 37% the second time.

sometimes i forget it is that bad in Cuck Island.

If only all liberals would do this.

Feels good to be burger.

I've been b& from kikebook a half dozen times this year for railing on the kikes.

I support this. All liberal crybabies should set themselves on fire to express themselves.

The ones that don't can clean up the mess.

It's generation Z the repilled one you retarded Leaf.

probably a one off schizo

lefties won't even fight in the wars they vote for, never mind experience the pain of burning to death willingly

>honorable
>respect

The irony of that statement

Let's get more of these special snowflakes to melt.

How does a display of frustration fix anything when you're dead?

We didn't even have to do it, they did it themselves.

Shut up with your logic, if I don't get what I want I'll hold my breath until I die

So smoking tobacco is bad but smoking yourself isn't? More liberal hypocrisy.

>burn liberals burn.

He wasn't even injured.

Considering idiot kids were doing it last year on Vine, it's hardly surprising.

youtube.com/watch?v=LrQzoHJVdcc

>buddhist
>remains completely calm and tranquil as he meets his demise
>ultimate form of protest

vs >liberal
>regrets it within seconds of igniting
>relies on authority to save him
>can't even kill himself properly

really makes u think

How long does it take to light yourself on fire?

One of my fav albums tbqh

What's new about this? It isn't even like the monk anyway, dude was stoic when he did it.

It's good blowing their arguments the fuck out if you know how to do it. I'm good at twisting the Liberals logic against them while making strong conservative points.

Arguments are not won on facts alone, but using emotional rhetoric alongside it to double the damage done on the dummies and their diatribe.

Self-immolation by the Left should be encouraged.

Do you think we could get them to cruicify themselves?

It would have to be a group effort to get the last nail in.

>I'll show you how much my life matters by killing myself
LOL niggers

what the fuck, he didn't die? If you really cared about your cause you would go all the way, fucking liberals.

The more I see liberal insanity, the more convinced I am that the Axis should've won WW2.

Ya think.

But he didn't even die? Hell, it seems that he didn't even get hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=MC5dYdyFYVE

Tells something about the mental stability of liberals if they think this is heroism.

>hitler was democratically elected

Man, I thought self-deportation was going to be hard but these people are already immolating themselves before Trump is even in office. THE FIRE RISES!

Could we encourage this behavior somehow? Like could we sockpuppet this into the latest way to signal your moral vanity and virtue? If so, how?

immolation and small percentages of the population protesting hard...

that would have forced regime change in nearly every country in the ME NA region since 2009

here... it does nothing

really makes you think

IT'S RONALD MCDONALD!

youtube.com/watch?v=uxEXuUYW3ZI&feature=youtu.be

>All these retards believing OP
IT DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN, HE LIT HIS CLOTHES ON FIRE AND PUSSIED OUT JUST TO GET AN INTERVIEW THAT HE COULDN'T EVEN STUMBLE THROUGH

>So incompetent that you can't light yourself on fire
>Immediately complain that someone else is incapable

> all these retards on fb not catching the clue

liberals are literally talking about how its honorable to set yourself on fire for the cause. Why are we not egging them on to do it? We could literally end the liberal problem by this time tomorrow if they all just lit themselves on fire right now.

I've been talking about this sort of thing for a while now.

One of the kekkiest things we could possibly do is to convince these anti-white traitors to kill themselves in the name of social justice.

We all know that they want to anyway. We just need to give them the attention and support that their sociopathic little damaged brains require to feel like one of the cool kids.

(pound)Suicide for Social Justice

etc

all they need is to feel supported and validated in their an heroic self-destruction

I had a get.
user gets a (You)

Can we meme all of the liberals into burning themselves alive? We could call it, "Holocaust for Hope" or something like that.

>leftists are not mentally ill

>melt
Kek

30%?
What did the opposition get?

It's not uncommon for parties to win government with 30% of the vote if the largest opposition bloc only got 20%.

This isn't America with a two party system, other countries typically have 4-5 or even more major parties.

>sets himself on fire
>doesn't have the decency to die
>gets hospitalized
>increased burden on hospital
>get physical therapy
>get mental therapy
>my taxes probably pay for it
>baka