Let us praise kek

Guys, I can't believe it. We memed Trumped into office, made 2 fake stories that were taken seriously by a LOT of people, and we got pepe turned into a hate symbol. How... how the fuck do we have this much power? It's insane. But enough of that, let me get to the chase.

As you all know, Trump's Inauguration is Friday, and we are all very excited. So, I've decided that we should go to Twitter and celebrate this particular occasion. But we're not having a regular old celebration, no, we are having a celebration of the one and only KEK. He has guided us and has given us satisfaction. It's only fair to praise him. So, on Friday, when Trump is being inaugurated, go to Twitter and spam as many Pepes and Kek pics as you can. Spam these pics under #PresidentTrump and #KEK. GODSPEED AND PRAISE KEK!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ
youtu.be/GZgBcRhGPqs
youtube.com/watch?v=yUqo5ChNEYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PRAISE KEK, WHITE POWER!

DOWN WITH THE ZOG MACHINE!

bump

Feel the Power!

may the besmirching be with you friend

Hail Lord KeK

Death to the zog machine

Death to the nigger slaves that keep the zog happy

>holy digits
W-what does this mean?

Yesterday a homeless man wearing only Victoria's Secret lingerie came up to me on the street and tried to pimp out his pet turtle to me.

Should have done it.

They're working together

KEK PLS MAKE MY WAIFU REAL

I will post something kinda similar to this tomorrow to try and get more people in on the celebration.

I want to believe

praise kek

Blake a shit

Kek be with all of you.

Praise kek! Hail thoth!
oWo

>How do we have this much power?

We /Jews/ now

PRAISE KEK

Not so fast

Meme magic is confirmation bias.

Posting in a kek thread

Kek, please make me rich

Shadilay!

THOTH HAS SPOKEN

fuck off fake prophet

Bumping this and sending it to all of my friends. Lets get this shit trending.

If thoth and Pepe are gods that Sup Forums have awaken can we have bastet as a goddess

What the fuck! Kek will not be pleased.

Praise KEK FOR Digits in 2017

Anyone else here unironically converting to Esoteric Kekism?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ

Also, PRAISE KEK THE MIGHTY! THE DESTROYER AND THE CREATOR! THE GOD AND THE DEMON! THE TRUE GOD OF THIS GREEN EARTH!

youtu.be/GZgBcRhGPqs

Somewhat related to meme magic:

If this question seems played out, counter-productive, or just plain stupid, I apologize in advance.

Has anyone here considered using the superstitions of negroes to advantage (amusement, profit, etc?) For example, the nigger's seeming belief in fortune-telling, or ghosts.

Perhaps other races?

Something to this effect done successfully may help increase the power of our memes by causing the niggers and such to associate us with uncanny power.

Praise thot!
Praise love! Bazinga, brothers, we are upon the era of peace and love! PRAISE THOTH! :)

only ironically unironically

K E K

E

K

fuck off, only kek

The fuck is up with that ID??

(checked)
Apparently yes, yes we can have an attractive cat-girl goddess.

>So, on Friday, when Trump is being inaugurated, go to Twitter and spam as many Pepes and Kek pics as you can. Spam these pics under #PresidentTrump and #KEK. GODSPEED AND PRAISE KEK!
this is just recycling the hate meme thing.
it's not new or original and wouldn't rate news story, it'd be a footnote at best.
surely one of you fine gents can come up with a better idea.

It's the power of my wing, Brother! PEACE AND LOVE FOR THOTH!

kek is dead; only Moloch now. singles confirm

Don't forget Brexit too

Kek helped with that

lolwut bibi hard kek follower. praise kek! praise israel!

>that id

No! Don't praise kek, praise THOTH! do it if not for us, but for him!

Shu: God of Cucks

KEK IS A FALSE IDOL

return the bones thoth owowowowowo

Fools, you should praise both Kek and Thoth, its been confirmed by the numbers they work together. Kek is the patron deity of pol, we must respect Thoth and his presence here as we may, but he only helps Kek as it will help achieve balance once again -- through chaos, quite ironically.

Praise Kek.

OwO

>TRUMPS
what did he mean by this

Its a conspiracy. The gets are rigged.

Shadilay!
Awoo!
The Ogdoad have returned!

We also memed Enochberg into being a cuck that fucks beehives

Where can I get a statue of my lord and savior kek?

NO! Praise thoth! OwO PRAISE HIM

Hi. We don't have thought leaders. Thanks.

Until I found Kek, my life was meaningless. Now that I have found him and he me, I will do nothing less than devote my life to his chaos, the endless laughter of the void, and the darkness that comes before the dawn.

Shadilay, brothers. May lulz and memes forever be upon him.

nah

praise kek

Your comment is reddit.

praise Kek but remember, he is a god of chaos. Not order, even if it's OUR conservative order.

Nice double doubles. Kek is pleased.

That's literally why I worship him.

Praise kek

Let the god emperor close our borders from those who would dilute our values and dismantle our republic.

Let the god emperor expand the rights of citizens by passing the hearing protections act and by establishing nationwide constitutional carry.

let the god emperor reinvigorate our economy by focusing our industry inwards, rebuilding american manufacturing and energy jobs.

The false song of globalism will be sung no more.

Also friends with russia and death to radical islam.

KEK TOUCHED ME

Death to Islam. Radical or not.

Gettin hyped for the inauguration my dudes

hes the god of primordial chaos and darkness before order and light. he did exactly what hes supposed to

look and believe! PRAISE KEK

Praise it be!

No thoughts on this, then?

based 90s album approved by Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=yUqo5ChNEYM

I just started reading the Egyptian book of the dead English translation of the Ani papyri.

I'm looking forward to the Kek parts the most.

>Has anyone here considered using the superstitions of negroes to advantage (amusement, profit, etc?) For example, the nigger's seeming belief in fortune-telling, or ghosts.

Not an argument.

PRAISE KEK

Yes, I'll admit that I forgot about the Klan.

The cross burning originally being a mockery of Voodoo ceremony? Nice touch!

Jocularity aside, anyone ever considered it? I've thought about pulling out my tarot cards to take advantage of nigger superstition, before. There are still a few blacks here who hate me because I "predicted" Donald Trump's victory using my cards.

Protip: You didn't need fucking magic to know Donald Trump would goddamn win.

>(((fake))) stories

>Kek be with all of you.

And also with you, brother

Kek gave us the best president ever. Praise kek

Praise Kek! Praise Thoth! Praise the entire Ogdoad

S H A D I L AY

Their axioms are shit. Their conclusions come from their shit axioms, so the conclusions are also shit.

if kek blesses me with digits. then she loves me back and we will start a family together and be married until one of us dies. please kek bless me with the one thing i only wanted.

I meant using the superstitions of niggers and others against them.

Does Prof. Jordan Peterson's voice sound like Kermit the frog's?

Praise Kek.

LORD KEK I COMMIT MY EVERLASTING SOUL TO YOU
LORD KEK TAKE EVER LAST SECOND OF MY LIFE
LET ME THE BE INSTRUMENT OF YOUR WILL

NICO NICO NIIIIII

You are gayer than Trump if you talk like this. Why are you shitposting?

>KeK

this is for the 7777777 right?

praise be to kek, it is proper to praise him.

K E K
E
K

Kek speaks to the Jebsurge

Praise Kek
Praise Pepe

Praise bastet. Trump will prevail

>

KEK
E
K

BES