My hometown fucking sucks

My hometown fucking sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zNNGN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take action, burn it down, don't get caught

This "sanctuary" shit needs to end. It needs to be a federal crime to harbor illegals.

If NC cant have normal bathrooms, these people sure the fuck are not going to harbor illegal aliens.

fellow new jersian here... Newark reporting in. let's burn it down brother. meet up next weekend?

>Sanctuary cities

Hmm I wonder who has more power? The Federal government who says deport, or a city government trying to hide them

Wouldn't the only thing the federal government do is cut funding?

Then the cities need to raise taxes on its citizens, its LEGAL citizens.

I wonder how the taxpayers are gonna feel about their taxes going up because of virtue signalling people who don't even live in the town anymore (guy who posted the Facebook post lives in Commiefornia).

>implying its not a trick
>implying that they arent just taking in illegals and then on january 21st they backstab them and have them deported first thing.

Or send in ICE and arrest everybody who is hiding illegals. We'll see how fast they'll crack in a Dyke Lodge or NegroParadise

Essex county fag reporting in.

Isn't maplewood full of white people? upper middle class type of people? Are there really that many liberals? thought towns like these were more conservative

Not gonna happen. Maplewood is a totally insulated liberal gated community. Sure it lies next to Newark and Irvington but the police are pretty ruthless and protective of Maplewood, SOuth Orange, Millburn. I imagine there's a negligible amount of illegals in Maplewood, honestly, but this still pisses me off that everyone thinks this is such a great thing.

>That building style
Let me guess, that town was settled by Germans?

This picture makes me happy

>Isn't maplewood full of white people? upper middle class type of people? Are there really that many liberals?
So many. It's mostly middle-aged Jews, young families of mixed European races (Jews probably), and upper class minorities mostly. My little brother is a senior at the high school, pretty involved in theater. They're cancelling practice on Friday to hold a protest against the Inauguration

Yeah, these counties that surround it used to be primarily white anglo/germanic muts. Upper class at that. It was around the 60-70's that all the niggers came in and the white kept fleeing to richer homes more north/northwest.

Keep them out of cumberland county desu

Vandalism sends a message louder than any. spray paint it/ brick thru window/ landmine under door mat

we need someone like David Duke here to get rid of all the spics and pakis. NJ would be such a quiet nice place to live if it reverted back to its pure white roots.

I feel sorry for your bro. It's funny you mention (((them))) because I remember going to a local diner there on a Sunday and literally every seat was filled with Jewish old people.

There goes Maplewood...a nice town. Main street with the shops is cute, went on a date with a theater girl there once. Sad

Many such cases.

Oh I don't live there anymore. I live in Bloomfield which isn't that far but more urban/minorities/section 8 housing. I haven't had any bad experiences yet but I just live in a nice building with very nice older people.

Central Jersey best Jersey

More permissive gun laws.

Liberals will flee to other states, because making NJ a safer state means they will no longer consider it a safe space.

Why don't they allow towns/states to vote democratically if they want more immigrants?

So does that mean we can all come?

I agree with this. At the least it would deter skitskins from trying to rob white neighborhoods if they knew everyone had a gun at home.

>Protecting illegal aliens
What's next? Sanctuaries for tax evadors?

>I wonder how the taxpayers are gonna feel about their taxes going up because of virtue signalling people who don't even live in the town anymore

I live in Providence RI and I'm pretty sure the majority would be okay with this.

>liberals like their taxes going up
But WHY?

If you had an accountant who could get you out of paying tax, and virtue signalling made you feel good, wouldn't you also call for taxes to go up?

Please help me understand, yanks.

How is it legal for towns/cities/states/universities to provide "sanctuary" to illegal immigrants? Surely that's a crime, and a dangerous one at that.

>that based feel when the black people in your neighborhood told you they'll make any refugee who moves in life's a living hell

north and south bloomfield are completely different. Northside is much nicer

It may be a federal "crime" but if the fed gov decides to do nothing about it, tough shit.

as long as shitskins dont get near union county idc

Basically this. Alot of people here are so rich that they can get out of it, and the spics and niggers don't pay taxes anyways so they don't care.
The regular working white class is outnumbered by those people.

I live near the Belleville border, Bloomfield college. It does get very nice when you go towards Montclair but less so when you go through East Orange. It's a real crossroads.

New Jersey is largely liberal so that question would be met with 'you're racist/bigot/idiot etc.'

It is definitely illegal but I doubt anyone would do anything about it since so many people want shit like this to happen. It's not enough that they are getting taxer payer money through welfare and healthcare.

No, mostly English.

No! Don't burn it down. Just increase the crime rate in the town. That's when you don't want to get caught. Don't let them know whitey is behind it.

Yeah I live by watsessing park. I can walk up maolis to Glen ridge and the houses are worth $5,000,000. Or I can walk down prospect towards Brickchurch and get mugged and raped

All Trump has to do is use O'niggers excessive executive powers to enforce a law that states that "sanctuary cities" get no government funding and will have their taxes increased.
Similar to how his predecessor forced diversity down small town americas throat.

Californian taxpayers are paying for death row inmates sex change operations

I was reading in Watsessing Park and two homeless people asked me for spare change. Haven't been back.

enjoy your anal enrichment

I got mugged in watsessing about 5 years ago. Hardly ever go back anymore, and never at night

Need to apply to colleges too. See how loudly the little shits virtue signal when they stop getting financial aid and research grants from the feds.

They don't want to lose their day labouring landscapers and restaurant/bar help.

I stabbed a man in the face who failed to rob me in Newark.

>north jersey
haha fuck New York!

I hope you like having your federal funding removed.

Get ready for tax hikes cucks.

Write a letter to your town council that includes a strong argument backed by reasonable support.
Also this.

Belleville used to be ultra mobbed up. The blacks wouldn't cross the street into it from N. Newark.

bump

Meanwhile in my home county...

archive.is/zNNGN

Not really sure how people can be proud of their town breaking federal law.

If you're an illegal immigrant in the US, whether it's because you killed 5 people then jumped the border, or smuggled a kilo of cocaine up your ass, or simply because you were here on a work visa and it expired, it makes no difference, in all cases you're a criminal breaking the law and in all cases you're an illegal goddamn immigrant who has no "right" to be in the United States. How can people not understand this? It's the whole "it's alright to rob a bank to feed my underprivileged family" argument. No, no it's not.

That's what Switzerland is for.