Implying that brazillians aren't white

>Implying that brazillians aren't white

Why should we even care, you're not a problem to anyone except yourselves.

Fuck off shitskin. No one cares about Brazil.

We are the owners of South America

How the fuck did you even watch that trash long enough to get to that part

>Akutagawa Koyori
>Brazilian

Please, stop shitposting.
Only YOU can be the change you want in this board.

wew

Brazil has the largest Japanese population outside of Japan

Brazil has (for some reason) a sizable Japanese population. That chick is obviously one of them.
What's the name of that manga about a half-Jap/half-Finnish girl who looks completely non-Japanese?
What us it?

Hand Shakers is a terrible anime

South brazil is white, north is black.

She fucking ruined herself with those ugly crappy cheap tattoos that means she doesn't follow japanese culture anymore so she is a mongrel who will coal burn probably

This. Whoever the cuck is posting pictures of her should fuck off. I wouldn't touch trash like that with a 10 foot pole.

>Brazil
>white
>Sweden
>white
>Argentina
>white
>Spain
>white

Reminder: If you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes, you aren't white.

>that girl
>japanese
Watching too much anime there

yes, it's a trend in brazil: instagram whores (this one is /jessicabepler) with plenty of cheap-ass tattoos

so sad, what a fucking waste of beauty.

is she half japanese?

I didn't open the pic I thought it was on topic anyways if you see any asian with tattoos like that unless you are investigating stds and you wanna bring back some samples run

Some of them are, i'm not denying that.
Why should we care honestly? At this point not even european countries are fully white, with the millions of shitskins pouring into those countries and multiplying like fucking rabbits.
Go to any european city and you'll see it infested with niggers and arabs, the US was over 85% whites in the 80's, ALL american cities where around 90-80% white all the way to the mid 80's, today most cities are between 20-40% white, with VERY few exceptions.
Unless we aren't sterilizing a million shitskins everyday and whites have 12 children each I don't know what's really the point.

I love her tattoos
Dunno, don't even watch this worthless anime