How to kill a forced meme - Bogandoff faggots

Truth.

Bog's family were tax cheats that fled Russia to France. Bog's were born, went to a private school notorious for "paying for grades".

They were nailed for cheating on their PHD's, switched schools and barely passed. Nothing in the papers was worthy of being published. They later lied about their flight hours and were booted from ever qualifying for jet/military service.

Jilted, they went on to a celeb career and tried to become the Bill Nye of France. The shows bombed and were pulled from France TV.

Both settled down into a life of orgies & posting on the internet.

Pretty much walking meme's and the worst of old school Eurocrat society.

In short: Patron saints of /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVpg2IrGwsk
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not long for this world, OP. May god have mercy on your soul.

That doesn't look healthy to breed with.

Just ignore it dude, like we did with the CTR and JIDF at their time.

Who knows who make this threads it cam be self promotion, lurking private army, or even studying Sup Forums reaction to new topics and thread with forced agendas.

reminder to find all anti-bogandoff shills and execute them to appease our better masters

Bogdanoff is forever

Bump

how large would you need to be to satisfy someone like her?

Faggot.

Is Bogdanoff Sup Forums's Bane (big guy) meme?

Gonna need a proper rundown on these guys

t. Brown Person

I have to make a call, it looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=rVpg2IrGwsk

nice try at disinfo cia shill, you cant slog the bog

6' tall and rich
As long as you eat pussy well and take your time bitches will come. It helps to have a massive wiener too, 6" minimum too
hit the right spots.

But what do they want?

+7cm (compressed meat and fat) + 12cm inside

About 17cm minimum is you fuck in the wrong angle and worst position. Doggy and missionary and the layer to reach the pussy goes down to near 0cm again.

h-how about a manlet with a heart of gold?

#justwhitepeoplethings

It's photo effect, she's probably like 1.50, but fat.

you manlets never learn do you

its one of the reasons they are manlets

Good one Svede now try it more meanly now. Come on you can do it, feel the viking inside yet? Be more angry you stupid homosexual, no wonder why immigrants used to fuck goats are now raping your little boys in the rectum OVER and OVER and OVER AGAIN. Its all because of fucking twats like you that see a women naked and only do a negative comment.

That little 5yo girl sodomized in Stockholm? Yeah its your fault you fucking imbecile.

Now try it again, be more angry.

Thank you!

nice feet btw

Dude I promise it's best to find a smart woman who is patient with kids and has the ability to think outside the box and get a bit redpilled. Sweetest ass turns out to be annoying dumb spoiled rotten impulsive trash alot, coz they get what they want.

t. Smashed 50 bitches way out of my league fratting in college

Rothschild shill please leave.

They made the BS physics paper as a prank. The intent was to jam the cultural narrative, the zeitgeist that has been forced upon us by the elites. The Bogdanoff brothers showed us there is no monopoly on truth.

FUCK YOU CHAD THUNDERCOCK, WOMEN WANT NICE GUYS LIKE ME IN THE END.

in the end it doesn't even matter friend :^)

In the end the guy with more money wins. Only difference is that Chad had came inside many times, while nice guy only touched a tit at best.

Tell me about Bogdanoff. Why does he wear the flight jacket?

A lot of plastic surgery for a French TV celebrity.

Eat rat pussy with your vague bullshit.

QM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
Electricity8
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
"Gravity" Black Holes
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
Global Hoaxing
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx

Help us, save us, take us away.

fuck off BIDF

>in the end
Force that bogpill deep.
No pain.
No gain.

The phone call that saved Washington D.C.

They made Trump.

Could a guy with a 4 inch pencil dick like me ever pleasure a THICC girl like her?

fuck off BIDF shill, this is sad the lengths they are going

>faggotry
Sven, you don't spell Bog with รถ

BrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

Sure thing:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

who's this?

>spread your cheeks

took screenshots of this on my phone it is beautiful

I need a woman bold enough to take off her clothes and roll around in cow entrails.

Yes. A glorious tribute to Christopher Poole.

Make Trump Bogda Again

t.BIDF
OP is a nigger

This Bogandoff meme is even more forced and contrived than "DAT BOI".

Out of fucking nowhere, Sup Forums is suddenly flooded with a daily, constant barrage of these Bogandoff threads; it's like CTR still had some money left and decided to invent a new Bog meme in place of the "Say it with me, Madam President" bullshit.

It's not to be trusted; someone or some organization is using Sup Forums as a testing grounds for memetic exploitation.

DRAIN THE BOG
R
A
I
N

T
H
E

B
O
G

t. BIDF
You can't killed my the BogPill.

You need to check yourself for schizophrenia my friends

that's why we love them

anti-bogdanoff threads are still bogdanoff threads. fuck off with your inane spam. black cock spam was more intellectual than this idiocy.

Except all that other shit is fucking stupid, say what you want the bog threads make me laugh my ass off even more so when retards come in trying to actually talk about the scientific aspects of the bogs.