Which one was right?

Which one was right?

neither, the high elves were making them fight eachother to weaken them

Empire = EU slaves of the Jews(Thalmor)
Stormcloaks = UK

The red one, because blue is for democrats and pussies

Stormcloaks, and they and the wewuz could join the empire in a second great war under the condition of autonomy

The Thalmor

Skyrim is for the Nords. I don't like Ulfric, and he won in an underhanded manner, but if Hammerfell could hold off the Thalmor alone, there's no reason to think Skyrim couldn't either.

This
Altmer = Jews

Better dead than red you commie scum

But Hammerfell wasn't fighting a civil war and a war against the dominion

Ulric was a pawn of the Altmer(Jews) sent to Skyrim to cause Chaos and weaken the Empire

Stormcloaks but it was all a plot by the Thalmor jew to take over anyways. You actually find out that the Stormcloak rebellion was started by the Thalmor just so they could destabilize the country and swoop in to take over.

anything but the snownigger stormkykes

the Thalmor did literally NOTHING WRONG

The empire was able to rule skyrim for years with stability, ulfric is just a power hungry faggot that decided to get the nords riled up under the guise of "muh heritage and self governance" just so he could become king

Hammerfell didnt have the Dragonborn though.

With all the lore that comes with that title, that is literal god-tier shit packed into one person. Regardless of the side chosen, regardless of the losses on it's side, and regardless of all the obstacles against them they are the fucking Dragonborn.

Gary Stu > Thalmor, plot armor > reason, they stand no chance.

The Akavir

Neither, the Dominion has all the right in the world to rule Tamriel. At least until they can undo the trickery of Lorkhan and return to their true forms.

>I don't like Ulfric
>Hating Vladimir Kulich
You are not a man

Truth I guess it doesn't matter what side you choose as long as they have the Dragonborn

WRONG.

The Altmer saw Ulfric as a POTENTIAL cog in the wheel to fuckup, but they didn't infiltrate and control him yet.

This. There is no redpilled choice because jew game made by jew company.

I still regret joining with the stormcloacks but I killed the emperor in the dark brotherhood quest line so it won't make any sense at all

WRONG

the thalmor bullied Ulfric and lied to him so he'd be devastated and start his revolution that would weaken both skyrim and the empire so the (((high elves))) could regroup and crush the weakened remnants

Has anyone wondered if the Forsworn Conspiracy quest is a hidden redpill?
It's about a primitive people trying to eliminate the local nords, but it turns out the forsworn were actually being manipulated by the elite for political gain.
One of those in charge was a man literally called "the nose"

This desu

you guys from Stormfront will make anything about the jews and conspiracy theory, even in most video games you spend all your time on

>Ask Sup Forums about anything, anything at all
>its DA JEWS MAN!!!1

t. (((high elf)))

>"The Nose"
Forgot about that. Jews confirmed

Gas the empire

Both sides are Thalmor puppets. Take the (((red))) pill and join the Thalmor.

Reminder that the White-Gold Concordat wasn't even enforced and Talos was openly worshipped until Ulfric threw his shitfit and drew the Thalmor's attention to it.

Stormcloaks. Breton fucknut imperials and high elves can fuck right off with their gilded armor and long ass faces.

I'm British so the might Empire of course.

Typical barbarian attitude.

Breton moose humper detected

Dark brotherhood here fuck you all

The Legion

>skyrim

How original.

Jade Falcon did nothing wrong btw senpai

My man

>literally nothing but a bunch of furry cultists, vampires and degenerates.
At least the Thieves guild had some principles and uses in the local society.

>murderous cuckerhood

Reminder that the Morag Tong is the only real assassin's guild.

So what is so bad about that?
Maybe the empire needs to fucking go?
The Brexit is weakening the EU
that is a fucking good thing.
Fuck the Empire.

The Empire isn't the EU, it's Rome

Literally this

I thought the whole Forsworn quest line was an allegory of the hypocrisy of the Nords throughout the main conflict in the game.

>"Skyrim belongs to the Nords!"
*shank*

>"The Reach belongs to the Forsworn!"
*shank*

>tfw I'd cuck all your characters in multiplayer as a high elf mistress with my swords that do around like 280 damage due to enchanting and alchemy

The Markath incident alone proves that being part of the Empire is bad for Skyrim.

Titus Mede II was one of the very few people in that game that I felt genuinely bad about killing.

Also guys rate this. I literally leveled up my pickpocket by like 40 or something points by putting gold into a guard and taking it back in a few minutes with this gear and had enchanted boots too.

I'm gonna have to side with stormcloaks because nords are the chosen race of talos

>side with Ulfric
>make Skyrim great again
>Imperials LITERALLY SHAKING
>entire settlement drops what they're doing to go fistfight a dragon

How much enchant/alchemy did you have to do to creep up that high?

>knowing what this nerd shit means

Sup Forums needs to stop being a bunch of vidya playing autists

why can't leafs into fun?

100 enchantment and 100 alchemy with most if not all perks. 33% increased enchanting potions or 34% which basically give you the same % boost. Also I had some mods running, so without them the values probably might be the same or a tad bit off.

Are you a qt vampire?

>calling people nerds and autists
>on Sup Forums

I'm a 'murican in Canada

How can measly nords compete?

I like that Storm song with the same title, really neat.