Big-hit Rihanna single asks hip-hop world to let her date white men

Well Sup Forums? Should she date you?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl7weoMRqKU

>"I can just hear them now, 'how could you let us down'?"
>"But they don't know what I found, or see it from this way around"
>"Feeling it overtake, all that I used to hate"
>"I finally know what is love"
>"I'm thinking in black and white"
>"Man, I know that it is hard to digest, but maybe this story ain't so different from the rest, and I know it seems wrong to accept"
>"Stop thinking about the only option"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0PKoWeW1d4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=b-3BI9AspYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger nigger nigger

faggot faggot faggot

>this thread again

nigger nigger nigger

I would make her sit on my bone throne.

She's nuts and has taken nut in every conceivable orifice. She reminds me of Roger the Alien whenever he dresses in drag with that humongous 14 head of hers.

Island trash. We don't want her

wow, for a groid she looks pretty sexy in that pic

After Chris Brown slapped her back to niggerdom, can you blame her.

Black women and white men are the best match. They have the lowest divorce rates among white couples. If Sup Forums wasn't so bluepilled they would be all for fucking black women. I'd race mix with Rhianna any day.

That song is Rihanna covering one of Tame Impala's song IIRC

Oh goodie, it's this thread again
How long will cuckpol be discussing this youtube video, I wonder? Its been almost an entire year, will cuckpol go for two, or will an outrageous tweet by some faggot distract them?

You're all retarded shit stains.

She's talking about Leo you fuckin idiots.

It's not fucking fair. LET ME BE WHITE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES. STOP HOGGING ALL THE PURE SKIN! I'm so fucking mad that I'm turning red and even if being a red skin is better than being a shit skin I STILL WANT THAT ARYAN GOLD! Fuck you for not sharing. You're selfish as shit. Seriously fuck you man. You can't even let me be high mulatto? come on man, you're fucking petty as shit bro. This is why god can't be real, he wouldn't create something so fucking terrible as black skin. God dammit I'm so fucking mad. I fucking hate this shit fuuuuuuuck.

I would make her eat my treat.

I would make her suck my cuck.

How does it feel to be COLONIZED black boy?

i would maker taste my paste

I love her

I would make her lick my meat brick.

Would you Sup Forums? Her nipples are literally poking out her dress

youtu.be/0PKoWeW1d4Q

At least a white man like me would never beat the shit out of her. I might be a pussy. But I am a good pussy lover. Im not violent. I just hate dumb blacks.

Well she's half white herself, and said Leo Dcap was the best sex she ever had

Tame Impala wrote this for her to sing, I guess she bought it eventually? Isn't she dating Drake?

She has hydrocephaly.

Disgusting.

Would not.

All woman should date white men like me. We are the best lovers.

muh dick

I would have sexual intercourse with her

Tfw RIhanna is too smart to date black men

Its just cover of a tame impala song, really reaching with that let her date white people shit

Would you?

no

>Tiny breasts
>Receding hairline

I'll pass...

i heard its because of obviously our racial superiority but the fact we fuck properly too unlike black men who just bust a nut and leave

Your loss

IT'S A FUCKING TAME IMPALA SONG YOU FUCKWITS. WRITTEN FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF A FUCKING WHITE MALE. FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING IDIOTS THIS IS FUCKING AUSTRALIAN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

It's literally a cover of a (pretty good) Tame Impala song, not a sample, but a true cover with the same lyrics. Stop overthinking it and stop posting the same ol bait.

this chick has been fucked by every fucking bbc in existence, she might have been attractive when she just started out but now it's long gone.

>same ol bait
>same ol

I CAN JUST HEAR THEM NOW

GIMME THAT BROWN SUGAR

black women are disgusting,why does this coon think white men would even want to date her to begin with

This is Tame Impala not Rihanna.

>retarded sunglasses

>ugly lipstick

>big ass loop ear rings

ya i really want to date this when i can have a white women who's more attractive,not ghetto and has a better attitude

blacks smell

Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway...

Think about it.

lol why do u have these

No sven no.
Don't fall for the fuktiga memesen

she's basically white and being from the caribbean, she probs has more iberian blood than nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=b-3BI9AspYc

I wonder if she'd want a pale whiteboi like me...

I bet she could make me nut in less than a minute minute

He got the joke.

>they have the lowest divorce rates among white couples

thats because they dont exist.black women are ugly,disgusting and ghetto.white women are just better

i would totally approve if she sat on my face and blasted goliath farts, forcing me to deeply inhale until i achieved climax.

lol she got her shit beaten by her nig bf

Rhianna has to be one of, if not the most dumbfuck pop singers of the last decade. Every time I hear one of her crappy songs, with its cheap streamlined beats and dumbed down, knuckle dragging lyrics that inspire images of the most personality repulsive brain dead club slut struggling to maintain basic functions like walking and breathing at the same time, I feel my own brain cells dying

But I'll give her credit; Shes smart enough to know she has to shit out a fucktarded new single every. Six. Months. Like fucking clockwork, to stay relevant.

/fedora

Any nudes?

I would abandon my mildly white nationalist stances to marry Rhi Rhi and breed that tight little island poonie. .