Fake news will be turned on Trump and ultimately destroy him and his party

Fake news will be turned on Trump and ultimately destroy him and his party.

>Fake news will be turned on Trump and ultimately destroy him and his party.
That's literally been happening this entire election you faggot.

There's been zero fake news against Trump so far.

>There's been zero fake news against Trump so far.

Name one that isn't true.

How does something get cut but keep growing?

Are you too illiterate to read your own chart?

Prove me wrong you shitposting abo.

>what is CNN

Nice straw-man, give me proof.

lol I won this one I guess

what would you call the faked "dossier" sent by MI6?

just watch cnn

Sure: That he's a Russian plant, or that he colluded with Putin to win.

It's not fake

More straw-man, no proof.

Literally true. But the media isn't saying that.

It's what CNN, Huffpo, Vox, Slate, Salon are reporting.

And yet it's not true mate, it's fake news.

Even CNN is now saying its fake, so they're either fake news for reporting it or fake news for lying about it being fake

First of all, the fact that you're putting Vox and Slate and Salon into the same category as actual news like CNN is how you think you're being clever and getting away with this. CNN is the only 100% legit news site you listed. HuffPo is maybe 90%. The rest are 0 and you're an idiot to even suggest they're news and not blogs.

Second, literally nothing CNN or HuffPo have reported has been fake news.

They aren't saying it.

Oh no my funding's been cut! I better not do something irresponsible like diverting resources from embassies not in fucking warzones to an embassy that is in a warzone!

>no proof.

But I'm being generous by including CNN at all. The "fake news" that people complain about helping Trump didn't originate from "actual news" sites either, but instead from clickbait rags looking for hits from twitter and facebook-- the right win equivalent of garbage sites like salon.

Also Slate is considered at least at the level of Huffpo, or used to be. You can throw VICE onto the heap too.

You fags keep saying that but you still aren't proving me wrong.

Come. At. Me.

>Russian plant

>You fags
ouch dude
>Come. At. Me.
sounds like youre the fag

You've been proven wrong. The Manchurian Candidate conspiracy is fake news. You just believe it.

Don't worry, a lot of people believe Hillary Clinton killed Vince Foster too. Everyone is susceptible to believing fake news if it's what they want to hear.

You're talking nonsensical. On the one hand, you're trying to say the MSM is reporting fake news, and have given zero proof. But then you're saying that the fake news that got Trump elected didn't come from mainstream sources and therefore doesn't count.

Also Fox News and Fox Business gave HUGE credence to the majority of the fake news in favor of Trump, so don't even try to play that.

And you sound like someone who's got nothing.

Sorry kid, you're going to have to try harder than this, because I'm still right and you haven't proven otherwise.

Turmp isnt even a neo con

>russian plant

>a Russian plant

No they didn't-- what they did was spin thing heavily for him, such as media darling politi-facts now obvious "truth bias".

Also, CNN did report on it bad faith, but I'll let you get away with denying it because it's not important to the point.

"Fake news", by the media's own definition of it, has always conserned these second or third "tier" news sites that circulate entirely online and get viewership through facebook. They mean Breitbart, Zerohedge, and InfoWars etc. Right wing equivalents of of worthless fake news peddlers Vox and Salon.

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha.. oh Jesus..

Hold on

Hold on

Hahahahahahahaha
Hahaha
Ha..

Wait wait wait..

Hahahahagagvaagagagagagagdhixjdkdkeks

Trump has no party.

He is Trump, gawddammit!

>a Russian plant

>It's not fake

Are you really fucking dumb enough to believe a multi-billionaire goes to some random country to get pissed on by their hookers?

The cognitive dissonance is real.

>his party
Trump's an independant

But also, if they want to play that game, we can play too...

We have the biggest think-tank in the world, and we will demolish them in psychological warfare.

We will push so much disinformation, even the real media will question what's real or not.