KSI tries to bash PewDiePie for saying nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=afcB8xWvVrw&t=0s

KSI seriously demands an apology from PewDiePie because he claims he is "racist" because of saying the word nigger.

Why does this trigger the nigger?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jd1bHVYV2M
youtube.com/watch?v=iidkoj5VTsY
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1484674723960.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=19zPCedRGuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck that nigger. All they know how to do is bitch and whine to stay relevent or for the gibsmedat.

Typical dindu behavior tbqh

True that. I hope PewDiePie reveals his true powerlevel and proceeds to BTFO that dindu.

watch his recent "in my defense" video, if you extract that out so there is no context, there is no defense whatsoever lol

he also had a man on a frog costume lately

who?

Saying "nigger" really isn't racist at this point. It's just an edgy word used to trigger faggots like this.

Who is this nigger and why does he have 15 million subs?

Was black people in the UK even called nigger?

literally who

So we just agree that Pewdiepie is /ourguy/ now right? Dude seriously does not give a fuck

Its a faggot that did gameplay videos and now tells unfunny stories about his shitty dindu life, along with talking about giving facials to girls with his parents and bragging about
>muh dick
He got popular back when he was regularly doing the so called "rapeface" as "le funny meme". How fitting.

So basically nigger humor that normies think is funny?

I accepted that truth a long time ago, he is the master of the fine art of subliminal redpilling. Still, some Sup Forumsacks neglect this idea. As his viewer and a person that browses here, i can confirm he is legit /ourguy/.
Used to be real cancer but somehow right when i subscribed to him, he started to go full 14/88.

Never heard of this guy before. His shtick is annoying as fuck. Though only watch the first few minutes I can't tell if he's joking or serious.

Yes, nigger "humor".
Also he gets triggered regularly by
>muh racism
Last time he ranted about pic related. His channel should be exterminated.

>that blue eyed one at the bottom
muh dick

He is dead serious imo, at least in the end. He just tries to hide behind a wall of acting overly dramatic to seem funny.

He seems to like 'em whitey girls.

he seems seriously triggered to me

PewDiePie has already said Hitler was right.
His powerlevel is currently maxed out

Pewdiepie must have started surfing Sup Forums. We are one of the only places that makes Hitler jokes.

Subtle comedy is one of the most effective forms of propaganda. Liberals have been doing this since the 90's with gay jokes. They started softening the public up to faggot "rights" when they were making gay jokes in sitcoms.

By Pewdiepie just sneaking in Hitler jokes and stuff like "Death to all jews", he is subconsciously softening his audience up to many things.

Proof?

All niggers prefer white girls to their own women.

Why does nigger can say white trash, but white man cant say nigger?

He is moving the overton window.
It used to be complete taboo, but now it is discussed.
If we keep on this path and become the jews, we can subvert the youth and get them to fight for the white race within a decade or so.

Sticks and stones. Everything else is mental gymnastics/bullshit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jd1bHVYV2M
Skip to around 6:40.
He's only """joking""" though

someone make a webm only of that

Fucking nigger should be lynched for making that video. I still want my money for his family's boat trip.

Anybody remember this?

>KSI getting absolutely ass-blasted
youtube.com/watch?v=iidkoj5VTsY

Didn't he say "nigga"?

Big difference

comments are a goldmine as per usual

>end your life buddy
Using this one.

No, he isn't "seriously" asking for an apology, you'd think that would be fairly obvious given the general attitude of the video. Why the fuck would anyone take anything KSI does seriously? He's funny sometimes but for fuck's sake he's an entertainer. He's acting over-offended because it's getting him attention and money. There's nothing wrong with that, and there's plenty of worse shit you can do to get those things, but you can't go around taking every asshole Youtuber seriously.

Did I watch the same video here? This guy's clearly joking.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1484674723960.webm

Not even that. He just started saying it but they cut it off at n-...

But the implication he said it was enough to trigger them

Seeing Sup Forums care this much about YouTube "celebrities" has made me realize that I am now quite a bit older than Sup Forums's main demographic.

what was the alternatives

People care about this unfunny nigger?

Now mess with the contrast/brightness so it just looks like a normal video.

We aren't excited that a e-celebrity is winking at us, we're exciting that the most subscribed Youtuber (52 million subscribers) is inserting Hitler jokes into his comedy and subtling brainwashing teenagers.

We want to be the jew. We want to out-jew the jew.

>KSI
He's just exploiting this """(((outrage)))""" for views, he did a similar thing to /ourguy/ Rucka Rucka Ali just a year ago or so

Nigger and his brother makes black people jokes too, but when a white man does it it's not okay whiteocaust now

thanks! and the alternatives werent better except france's

Damn, that inspector GETjet would have been ebin.

I didn't make it, you do it.

I laugh harder in one Sup Forums thread than I did in any of that nigger's videos.

Danes confirmed worst posters.

The videos he's reacting to are funnier than him.

Why the fuck would he care, none of his ancestors were slaves.

>Paying attention to YT celebs.
That's like saying you trust Sup Forums to recommend you a decent movie.

Yes and still are, though I prefer the term, coon or spade or just, black bastard is just as effective.

>Nigger
When will minorities learn that the power of the white man lies in his ability to confidently shrug off any insult thrown his way.

based devan swenson

Pewdiepie is clearly fed up with all the pc bullshit regardless of whether or not he's redpilled, otherwise he would never make all of those jokes, it's good to see a guy with so much influence among young people not back down to the jews and the media and defend himself, he's definitely not a cuck in that respect

>Horst Wessel Lied plays in the background at 10:42

He really does not give a fuck anymore

So he's Al Sharpton on Youtube?

Man. I've been watching iDubbbzTV videos for the last hour and have heard nigger said about 200 times. It's weird how some YouTubers get away with it.

He didn't even say nigger. The video cuts out at ni----

because KSI is the actual racist here making this about skin colour.

Daily reminder that Pewdiepie is illuminatiwhore and fucks kids

this typical nigga only sees race

Pewdiepie
>constantly talks about Hitler
>refers to media as liars Lügenpresse
>uses Horst Wessel Lied in his videos
>literally pays people 5 quid to display "Death to Juden" sign

I mean come on, he's clearly /ourguy/ at this point

I thought racist meant when someone was of an inferior race?

Those are not illuminati symbols mate
>its not even an all seeing eye.

>Illuminati branded people get killed for sport idiot.

Sure this KSI dude wasn't reacting to it in a satire kind of way? Never heard of him before but he didn't exactly seem upset or even phased.

Yeah i noticed that, fucking legend

ofc it's not all seeing eye cause that would be too fucking obvious.

now backoff criminal scum

its fake outrage.
>Drama makes more money than comedy.

>outrage over someone saying a word in a non offensive way while theres no outrage kids are being butchered for occult rites.

>B-but I don't in all that satanism crap .
Well they do.

[citation needed]

and no, your pic is not evidence.

I'm loathe to give piediepie views because he's previously been a colossal faggot.

What was the catalyst for him switching from a memeing retard to "i'm shutting down my channel" to "hitler did nothing wrong"?

So why do the Illuminati use the way too obvious symbol every fucking where if its too obvious?

They are not a secret they just abuse peoples stupidity and inability to tell the difference between two things exactly what you are doing right now that attitude and lack of compassionate conversation is exactly how they get with their crimes.

You tell people to shut up and stop talking and they go Thanks Dickhead and kill someone.

Fuck this cunt

People take him seriously though.

He watched the Greatest Story never Told AND Hitler vs the Jew world order.

>KSI

who is this fucking nigger?

>literally talks like a nigger
>racism is alive and well but I have 15.6m subs
k

Something certainly happened to pewdiepie. He legit became, good. Also he became /ourguy/.

I guess that is what happens when you get to be as powerful and rich as he is. Who does he have to answer to? KSI? Really?

Who gives a fuck if he said nigger?People are such little bitches these days.

He literally said "Youtube does not like me at the top, is it maybe because i am white? Deleting my channel now k thx bye"
Response by Lügenpresse: "PewDiePie claims youtube wants his channel gone because he is white"
It was all planned. He was /ourguy back then too.

desu i dont actually care, i was just shitposting

cba to even read what you say

Jew

proof?

I hope he verbally lynches that dindu. In one video, "Youtube Drama" he already said "KSI - gets triggered by everything"

youtube.com/watch?v=19zPCedRGuE

At 10:15 it's censored but it show he's been PMing Taylor Swift.

Kind of a strange coincidence.

I downvoted his video.

He played Hitler in English on one of his latest vids that video comes from that.

I think it was "Im a racist??" video

fok

>KSI cucked PDP by claiming copyright on his most popular video. AND TAKING ALL THE MONEY

thats literally the point that turned him into a jew/nigger slayer.

You know Sup Forums has gone to shit when there are pewdiepie threads every day.

Underage normies get the fuck out of here or use if you must continue with your faggotry.

see

so you are saying we have to assassinate KSI

No Problem.

i like to engage in youtube drama and give these mainstream people views, so i will post their links on pol and such to get more people to watch them and cementing their spot at the top! Hazah!

stahp goyim, the niggers are taking your wifes

nigger is the most powerful word in America.
some just cant handle it's awesomeness.

bump