Transgender super hero?

So in this kids cartoon a boy can turn into a superhero with super strength powers from a ring he puts on but he transforms into a woman in order to use these powers.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SheZow
>SheZow is an Australian-Canadian animated superhero comedy television series. It features the adventures of a boy who inadvertently inherits the role of a superheroine, which imposes an explicit feminine theme to his costumed appearance and equipment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTTtld-gkVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it ain't Kore wa Zombie desuka, it's cuckold-level. If it's from Canada...

>australian-canadian

>Australian-Canadian

Why not just have a magic gender bender?

Fucking leafs can't do anything right

Fucking old.

>Australian-Canadian

Anyone remember Ramma 1/2? That was actually my first hentai.

ITS NOT HENTAI
AKANE AND RANMA ARE A PURE

>Australian-Canadian

god damnit leefs, leave us out of your cuckery, or just take all our cucks seeing as you guys have the majority

>Australian-Canadian
My thoughts exactly.

I like the premise. Maybe the creator was playing what if games at lunch and came to "what if you were a superhero but had to take the form of a woman to use your powers?"

Of course, putting a teenage boy unwittingly into this situation creates lots of hurdles and dilemmas to face while the protagonist must simultaneously fight bad guys and keep up the act. Lots of opportunity for situational irony to be injected into episodes which makes cartoons good.

At the very least, it isn't autism inducing like American cartoons. I'd let my wife's son watch this.

Isn't there some anime about this shit too?
Something about twin tails or something.

Nice get. Take my rare Momo gif.

>Implying the Aussie-leafs won't fuck it up and turn it into a bluepilled cuck propaganda machine.
I'm sure there's dozens.

>Australian
I want off me bones wild ride

>Canadian
Fucking leaf SJWS

A lot of anime do this desu. Where boys become magical girls. It's 100% okay and 200% straight.

No wonder it's so fucking terrible.

A shit cartoon that no kid will ever watch because they're too busy watching Minecraft videos. I frankly feel bad for the producers who dumped so much money into promoting degeneracy but got ignored.

>changes from male to female and back again on a whim
This is actually problematic.

>Australian-Canadian

>Australian-Canadian
science has gone too far

>I frankly feel bad for the producers who dumped so much money into promoting degeneracy but got ignored
I feel the same for shitposters that worked hard and receive no (you)s

yeah, ive fapped to that

>cut off your reproduction system and then tell yourself sexuality can defeat any foe.

the eternal enemy of your culture

Hey, that doesn't sound too bad!

Remove anime.

When he puts on the ring does he automatically get a vagina?

>a fucking weaf

worse part about it is parents won't even know their kids are watching this crap

Tell me about it. I worked for weeks to make a compilation of shitposts, and wrote my own. But, I will never learn to bot so I can never make the most of it.

Add me in the screencap

>Australian-Canadian

>Australian-Canadian
Has science gone too far?

>Kore wa Zombie desuka

Or Mahou Shoujo Pretty Bell

>Australian-Canadian

These are exactly the flags I would expect. Life imitates art.

if you stick your finger in the vagina, and he removes the ring, do you meld with the super tranny?

> Australian-Canadian

What did they mean by this?

kids will laugh their asses off at this bullshit
they're not idiots

I guess that settles it.
Australia and Canada are equally cucked

This is ancient news. Did this show ever get anything more than a pilot?

this desu

it will end up highlighting how retarded trannies are to children

Inquiring minds want to know.

Didn't Japan do something like this ages ago? Ranam 1/2? Not exactly the same except where it matters.

>boy in magical drag
>no genius demon baron loli Haruna
I pity you.

he keeps the dick

someone should make an actual transgender superhero except (((her))) superpower is managing to do simple everyday tasks since the average tranny is a mentally ill neurot

it'd really drive the point home that these people aren't normal

>Australian-Canadian
So that's what it'd be like if the top shitposting nations joined forces.

How can she even compete to this

see, this shit is why i will never get into anime. why the hell do the nips make every scene so fucking noisy?

HARUNA A SHIT

Yea I saw that when it premiered here. Want to point out that there are no plans for a season 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=DTTtld-gkVw

Nip nong
Ching Chong!

>that episode where he meets his counter part from alt universe rule 63 and they dont swap rings

at least do it right

>australian-canadian

Because, exaggeration

"Exaggeration is an effect especially useful for animation, as perfect imitation of reality can look static and dull in cartoons. The level of exaggeration depends on whether one seeks realism or a particular style, like a caricature or the style of a specific artist."

>Australian-Canadian

You cannot make this shit up