Our movements momentum is being squandered

We realistically need to get our shit together.

I understand that Sup Forums and the (((alt-right))) are not unified under a single ideological banner, and in reality there are levels of the extremity of our views and the priorities of individuals within this umbrella. Thus it's futile to make any attempt to try and control and direct us as a whole because we simply are not a herd of unified sheep, we are fueled almost entirely by chaos and uncoordinated group effort.

But I see some problems that appear to be plaguing our various circles.

Our momentum as a political movement is largely being squandered and not utilized correctly. Because of our non unified nature we have shown to be incredibly susceptible to infighting and purity spirals (the whole Mike Enoch Situation), and are not really on track to accomplishing anything politically.

A lot of us seem more interested in larping around with Nazi nostalgia and dank may mays, fantasising about the "day of the rope" that will one day come along and magically fix everything and virtue signalling how much they love hitler and anyone who isn't going SIEG HEIL! is some controlled opposition jew plant.

I'm sorry to break it to you but this is not a way to actually accomplish you political goals. It's a complete lack of political strategy and tactics and it's what continues to make our "movement" largely unpalpable to the normies. Going around Larping as a Nazi is just going to kill our movement in the water before it even has a chance to get anywhere.

Making podcast isn't going to stop massive demographic change, Giving Roman salutes on live TV is not going to get parties we support in power, and purity testing everyone is simply going to break apart the movement and alienate any potential allies.

We need to make ourselves PRESENTABLE to the public. We need to NOT look like a bunch of autists whose political stance doesn't go beyond "fuck niggers". We need to hide our power levels essentially. 1/2

2/2

You know how when you are redpilling someone you don't just start off and proclaim your love for the Hitler, what you do is make it a step by step process in which you subtly drop ideas starting from largely moderate/center right opinions and work your way up to larger and larger red pills, and over a period of time that person becomes more and more open to your ideas?

Take that concept and apply it to society at large. We need to stop with the nazi larping because it breaks the 1st rule, don't show your power level.

If anyone actually wants to accomplish any sort of political change, then we need to use political tactics. We need to get involved within our local GOP parties. We need to volunteer. We need to actually look like respectable people (dress nice be /fit/). Slowly redpill friends and family. We need to MARKET ourselves to the public.

And honestly, this is hard to say, but aside from memes we need to do away with Nazi imagery. People are simply too programmed, and when they see swastikas alarm bells go off and they are immediately turned off. We need to create new symbology that doesn't have those negative associations attached to them that doesn't push people away.

I can't control people, but if you're like me and you ACTUALLY want to see political change, then this stuff has to be done. I'm not interested in larping on the internet forever while my countries get taken over by shitskins. I'm studying law so I can get into politics, I'm trying to get involved in local political parties. You can't just sit around and hope that the Fuhrer will one descend from heaven and make all the niggers go away. YOU HAVE TO GET OUT THERE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN, HITLER IS DEAD AND NOT COMING BACK! stop larping, stop being nostalgic, get out there and fight for your fatherland on the political battlefield.

poop poop shit fuck OP

the jews did 9/11, fuck niggers, reace war now!

we're doomed

the fuck is this reddit tier tumblr loving /mlp/ post you fucking hook nosed nigger kike. Go Allahu Akbar elsewhere.

Get the fuck outta here. This is a satirical website.
People who think anything that's posted on here reflects on the actual views of that person needs to stop lurking and posting immediately. You clearly can't differentiate fiction and reality anymore.

>le pol is satire meme

>fell for the Sup Forums is satire meme
>leaf

You don't actually mean drop ideas from the center-right, do you? You don't start with the virtues of the free market and lead up to ethnonationalism. You start with the dangers of mass immigration and lead up to genocide.

Race has to be brought up at the very beginning. It can be moderate racism. Why do we need them here? How does giving citizenship to Somali immigrants benefit us? Not extreme ideas, but the focus has to be on race. Real center-right talking points are useless. They probably make things worse in most cases.

>pol is satire

Agreed OP

Well OP that's a fairly well thought out message but you neglected to consider penis shit ass fuck ass plastered in shit nigger fuck Hiro slant eyed rice-faced gook kill all niggers and gas all gays skin the Jews.

Faggot feculence buttole face retard piss shitting chimp shit. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger-nigger-nigger nigger nigger nigger.
Nigger NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.

Rat filth butt shit smear ass pencil-dicked faggot nigger nigger shit.

>falling for the "Sup Forums is satire is a meme" meme

This is Sup Forums you stupid faggot. We have many strengths but unity of purpose is not among them.

What I meant was more right of center. I deal with a lot of leftist so I have to start there usually. I usually start by talking about the faults of feminism and social justice, and once that is discredited, I move on to promoting ideas such as anti immigration, the negative effects of immigration economically, them culturally, then I bring demographic changes and then things like the purpose of the EU and demographic replacement.

I'm always very careful around most people I know to not jump the shark, even slightly.

Lold

never thought of it that way

Agreed OP. I'm getting into politics aswell. These LARPing fags think that we'll get our countries back by insulting each other.

Bump

why does race need to be brought up at all?

you man much more easily avoid it entirely and instead focus on the reasons why certain races are undesirable, i.e. crime, welfare, etc.

oh no not our precious movement

fag

Extremism only turns people away like what was in the comic. Moderation is key in my opinion.

Sup Forums is useful for plausible deniability. Why do you think we use a cartoon frog as a vessel for esoteric White Supremacy?

Kys faggot.
Pol not private army.
Pol not a hive mind.

"And the elected delegates for Sup Forums-politically incorrect will now present his case"

"Yes, its great to be here, how is everyo-
-30 minutes later-
-And I hope you all understand, we must seize control of this country for a better future, thank you for listening. Questions"

Yes your speech shadowboxed around killing a bunch of people with this air of superiority that you're manipulating the entire assembly trying to hide your ulterior motives, will your campaign slogan be, and I quote "Everyone's an idiot except for me, you're all sheep" or will you need some revising?"

I'm simply stating what needs to be done in order to accomplish the goals many of us claim to have.

It's advice, feel free to disregard it. I know Sup Forums is not a hive mind/personal army. I fucking start of with that.

Hold up.

>we need to make ourselves look presentable

I remember this exact shit being said when gg was happening and Sup Forums was turning into Reddit because of it.

Fuck off.

>Bowel movement
>movement

Fuck off back to plebbit

You can talk about their problems without mentioning biological differences. But what I mean is, you can't talk about welfare and crime in general, without mentioning who specifically is on welfare, and who is commiting crimes.

Faggot

That's quite true.
The retards of 8gag demonstrated beautifully the limits of "edginess" as political marketing : some retards take it too seriously and become completely useless.

Or worse, they want to out-edge their edgy comrades and become de-facto opponents of the movement.
That is, at the moment, what 8gaggers are.

you're on the wrong board senpai

You have to be presentable goyim.

OP is right.

Sadly much of Sup Forums is usually one of the three:

Too contrarian/independant to put aside petty differences

Too NEET to go outside and interact normally with other human beings

or too autistic to give up the Nazi iconography and language, even if it's to accomplish 90% of that very ideology

Those 'may mays' are just secret may days.