So is Mike Enoch Jewish?

I just listened to the interview with him.

He never actually says "Yes. I'm Jewish" but he alludes to it on multiple occasions. Others are also asking this and we can't get an answer.

Interview:
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/18/rebel-shoah-fashy-struggle-session/

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2017/01/why-i-support-mike-enoch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

I wonder why they didn't mention Mike's wife's appearances on TDS or him stating she's "half as redpilled" as he is during an AMA. Her being Jewish is a non-issue, yet it's all they talk about without bringing up the fact that she knew about TRS and he lied about her. I'd still trust him and TRS if it wasn't for that. I wonder if Ghoul hasn't shown up because he quit after seeing how much of a shitfest the whole thing really is.

Many questions were left unanswered and people are now even more pissed off than before.

We learnt nothing that we didn't know before.

>Did he leave his wife?
>How could he live with someone who is literally a communist Jewess?
>Is he also Jewish

he married her long before he was redpilled

also mike enoch and seventh son are the most based members of the right

>he married her long before he was redpilled

I know she is. I'm asking if HE is also Jewish.

He alluded to it on the show. The TRS discord chats are all asking the same question but no one can verify.

Re: current status with the wife, listen to it again. His updated Facebook profile would be
>It's Compliacted
He didn't know she was that POZed online, and their relationship is clearly on the rocks. He says several times that he's "lost everything." McNabb referred to it as a seperation before, but it's clearly in flux.

I listened to the Rebel Yell to get clarification but it was nothing but a pityfest with no actual information.

White nationalism is always going to be fringe because of these silly witch hunts. Normies don't want to join a movement that is going to have them looking over their shoulder and wondering if their "allies" are going to come ruin their lives, or worse, because they love a mulatto niece or have a wife with some Jew in her.

So silly. You people are silly. You can puff your chests out and "explain" to me how you're the only hope, but the fact is you're fringe af and you're going to stay that way until you come down to reality.

When are you kikes gonna explain what happens at those pool parties?

I love pewdiepie

I'm not Jewish, though I might as well be because you wouldn't accept me since I'm half Italian. Doesn't matter. You're impotent and small in numbers and that shows no signs at all of changing.

I'm sympathetic to your views. I'm a race realist and I see merit in your general position, but you carry on like children, and that's how normies will always view you.

I dont give a fuck if you're Italian. Kike Enoch is a larpy hypocrite faggot (at best) who needs to pay. He fucking laughed at you and larped as an anglo German.

Who's Kissam?

They deleted the farewell message from KK/DD.
Forums down and probably never to return.
Disqus comments locked.

Didn't they used to make fun of libs for doing this kind of shit?

Some TRS pool party cocksucker involved with the NY inner circle jerk

oy vey get thread

It was more than that but really Enoch himself has been very anti-jew so it's very comical.
Mediterraneans are considered white in almost all WN groups nowadays. Times are bad man no time for the is x white shit. (Slavs also are white btw).

>wondering if their "allies" are going to come ruin their lives

Can you explain to me why you guys shilled this board and 8pol? Don't try to deny it. This board got pissed off and you guys became obnoxious. 8pol got pissed off and doxxed many of your websites userbase. You acted like subversive kikes and now you payed the price. Stop acting like the victims in all of this. This wouldn't have happened if you didn't try to shove your beliefs down our throats.

this

if it purity spirals too hard, zero normies will ever want anything to do with it. it's too easy for the kikes to convince them that they will never be safe and that they too will suffer eventually.

want to backstop that? you have something like nuremberg which codifies what is ok and what is not. Any purity spiraling beyond that is freedom of association.

If you married a non-white woman prior to X date and can demonstrate that there is no multiculti bullshit going on. Then I would give it a pass. This is the scar from the poz, and it can work itself out over time The numbers of instances such as these are still very low, so it's not a big deal.

oh yeah like all the fucking normies aren't laughing their asses over a fat kike larping as an ethnonationalist

>Didn't they used to make fun of libs for doing this kind of shit?

They are no longer libertarians.

Sup Forums is always right

>Even Ghost Radio shat on Mike Enoch

JUST!

No.

counter-currents.com/2017/01/why-i-support-mike-enoch/

> grindr Gregg

Oh sure it's not as if that faggot isn't personally tied up with Kike Enoch's operation or anything

Man it must be hard being a white supremacist, always gotta sever ties with people you think are white but turn out not to be white enough or are married to someone who isn't white enough.

Life's a lot easier when you stop caring about race and just be human, you know.

whites are already human. It's the other races who are lacking in that regard.

Him being a fat kike fucker is not the is not the issue here. It's the fact that he's a fat lying hypocritical kike fucker

WOWWWWWW

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

This kind of talking is what galvanized me beside TRS on this. Your opinion is objectively bad and you deserve to be shunned for it.

and you're a leaf, nobodies perfect

It just keeps happening

Zero upvotes.

Why do you equate talking about Sup Forums will massive organized shilling?

So woes wasn't memeing when he said the alt right was a bit of a fag bash?

I know that common filth is a bit of a blackpilled faggot, but I wonder if the faggotry of the alt right might've turned him off too. Literally dedicated his whole episode on Monday right after the Enoch doxing to bashing faggots

You realize he lost the weight, right?

>> Grindr Gregg

I don't really care about the LARPing, I keep listening to them for the bantz and the occasional argument. Then again, I wasn't a TRS fanboy riding their dick either so I don't have to feel betrayed or care about the drama.

Fuck off Mime

>8fag continues trying to redeem themselves for their tantrum

>Literally dedicated his whole episode on Monday right after the Enoch doxing to bashing faggots
> bashing faggots

When has CF ever not been obsessed with gay buttsex?

no1 give a fuck it's all anonymous trs fag

If would post his pic from a few months ago but of course I didn't save it.

>dox everyone at trs based on bad evidence
>try to justify it after the fact
(((8fag))) takes the blame.

how very convenient

> bad evidence

top kek delusional TRS shill

You dox everyone there based on a screenshot (pic related) of a forum post. You aren't convincing anyone.

sage

wow keep doxing more wn you fucking traitor.

The expeditionary shill force cries out as he strikes you

WNs donated to a tranny loving jew, icing on the cake would be that he was supporting his nigger brother too

No.

when did ghost talk about mike enoch?

They aren't WN's . They clearly stated that today. They were just peacefu libertarianl larpers

>The Daily Shoah
How come you faggots didn't get it from the title, this is a self-deprecating podcast coming from a jewish perspective

There is a shitstorm of misinformation going around, some of it originating from libtard activists. Don't believe anything unless you hear it from TRS. Mike is not jewish, that was never in question. He was outed as a yuppie, and his wife is jewish. That's it. He married a hot jewess and then became redpilled, it's unfortunate but it's definitely nothing sinister. The fact that people are skeeved by this is exactly what the enemy wants. Anyone complaining should first look at what he has done for the movement.

The TRS expansionary force targeted cuckservatives and leftists.
Hence why every screen shot you will ever see related to 8/pol/ are in the general discussion, not the raiding section.

Not that this matters. You want to believe the lie.

Jesus Christ. I'm going to teach these stupid faggots some OPSEC about being vain attention seekers.

His fashy haircut fucking sucks and he should keep recent pictures offline or else he's likely to get doxxed, like we are seeing. RIGHT. NOW.

No he is not jewish. He just said some shit during the Q&A that was worded poorly. Each time it sounded like he was saying he's jewish, he was really referring to himself & his wife. If you ever get married, you'll see how easy it is to fall into that mode of speaking.

I know the parts you're talking about. But he's really referring to his wife and their relationship.

Faggot, there is an entire separate board dedicated to your colossal shilling

No they're white nationalists, you're literally doxing that guy because he has a shirtless picture of himself and somehow that equals gay. You're delusional and people like you are the reason WN 1.0 and 2.0 both failed.

just checkin

Some faggot is trying to say this Kissam dude is Jazzhands McFeels. He's not, and nobody's buying it. They even fucking called the guy and tried to record his voice to prove it. It's getting pathetic,

No, but Jizzhands is a homo.

Who cares if he is Jewish. You fuckers are seriously going to damage the alt-right movement if you are so openly anti-semitic. If anything, Jews are fucking based. They hate Muslims more than we do.

How the fuck doesn't he know what his wife does in her free time/for a living? That's literally fucking impossible.

link?

What did the Fash the Nation guys do? Did they make a deal to delete everything in exchange for their anonymity

Dude... Go back to plebbit if you're serious. If you're not, 9/10 bait, you got me to reply.

Apparently they didn't know about the kike situation and aren't happy with it

Maybe it all fell down because they allowed faggles in their ranks

Main problem here is that he is a fucking liar.
He pretends like he didn't know of his wife's disgusting habits but damn right he did. He's the type of guy that would call someone a cuck over dealing with a wife like that, but then you look at him. It brings up questions, like how come the wife (who is a total leftist degenerate NYC Jew) is okay with him talking about WN on the internet? How does it even make sense that they split up now if she already knew what he was up to?

god antifachan are pure fucking scum, they're going to destroy any and all irl movements for whites. I can already tell they're gunna go after Heimbach, NPI, AmRen, Identity Europa and pretty much EVERYONE who isnt LARPing retards like the NSM.

Oh yeah Heimbach's fucked once everyone finds out what he looks like and where he lives

They said the locked the forums because there is a group on there telling lies and actively recruiting or something like that. they address it on the podcast

Why won't anybody answer these questions?

This shit regarding Enoch simply doesn't add up. Shills, go ahead and justify this shit. I want to believe that he's not a liar, I really do.

No but many of his guys cover their faces for obvious reasons and you faggots will go after them just like how you're going after this Kissam guy who isnt a high up member.

Canadians really are scum, look up the Aryan Guard and WEB, that trash is the best you retards can prduce.

Neo-Nazis always end up being Jewish.

nobody gives a fuck about Trad Youth, they've been around for some timeand they don't have kikes and faggots all over their organization and they don't carry out mass shill campaigns

It's subversion through mass media which Alt Right has become with the help of all these new "right wing" youtube celebs that are promoted on here daily.

They didn't you fucking autist.
You guys have circle jerked each other for a couple months over that image and used it over and over again as some kind of proof of a massive organized shilling conspiracy that is easily disproven by spending anytime on cripplechan. I've been on cripplechan daily for the last year and can say for sure that the only shilling campaign that has went on has been the one directed against TRS and any other WN group/person, the worst of it being aimed and dicky Spence and TRS. you faggots even have a board dedicated to shilling against TRS started months ago, before that image even started circulating. when the first doxxing happened it was like you faggots were having a collective reach around you were so excited... and you used that image as justification, literally banning anyone trying to talk sense to your idiocy and calling them TRS shills.

I swear, with the amount of effort and bullshit propoganda you faggots put into shilling against any and all WN groups you have basically become an antifa D&C shrill brigade. Or is it just a coincidence that literally everything you do in regards to WN is supported/celebrated/pushed by antifa? you faggots are toxic to the cause of progressing WN.
Also.
>accuse everyone of shilling your site
>constantly shill this site
>literally no self awareness

>It just keeps happening

That settles it. Glad to know the truth. Now we can put all this behind us and keep moving forward with the movement.

He only claimed to not know what she was up to on the internet. seems pretty reasonable to me...

Fuck off shill. go back to your home board. you faggots talk so much shit about this site and yet you have infested it completely over the last 2 weeks.

>8pol complains TRS committed a cardinal sin by supposedly shilling on their board
>8fags constantly shill on other boards

Take your own medicine and kys faggot

Mike is a Serbian descendant. He is whitewashing Serbian war crimes at every chance he gets.

Not only that, but he refused (or should I say avoided, and played dumb) commenting on #pizzagate. In an effort to avoid mentioning Marina Abramovich's involvement (off 'soul cooking fame) - also Serbian, and Biljana Djurdjevic - Serbian painter who painted those disgusting child torture paintings.

Gotta whitewash that shit....

Worth mentioning, Serbs have a high percentage of Khazarian blood mixed. Not saying they are Jew related, but that adds to their savagery.

All this is not about doxxing him, that has already been done, but to show how some of the people who portray themselves as 'pure' and 'righteous' are actually biased, mixed, compromised and likely corrupt.

In the end I must say I enjoyed listening to many of his shows and comments. I would really like for him to keep on doing his show, but FFS come as you are, no masks, no lies.

Alt-Right has been infiltrated beyond belief, again not saying Mike was not sincere in many of his views, but stay objective and no cherry picking.

This guy is cringe. No one should be involved with his LARP. Of course anyone who doxxes anyone in this is an utter faggot.

Mike Enoch
Cernowitz
That homo jew
Molymeme

All pathetic retarded kikes who are forced on us as a form of controlled opposition, they are nothing but weird cult like leaders trying to make some money off of the anti establishment movement as Trump was about to get elected.
You didn't need to be a genius to create a channel or a platform to become a voice for someone who gained such popularity in a short time leading ultimately to winning not only a few debates but also the election.
Since all the MSM wasn't interested in a dialogue but simply spewing propaganda one could easily chip off a bit from the unheard masses as these con man did.

t. Muslim leaf

Also
>serbs are mixed with jews

Maybe, if you believe the khazar theory

KrippleKikechan already dropped their crusade against Jizzhands and Bateman now that one of the KulturKampf guys posted there and said that they didn't know about the jew wife until 4 days ago.

that pic is mildly trigerring.

Don't care about the kike enoch debacle but am very suspicious of jizzhands mcfeels.

>Don't care about the kike enoch debacle but am very suspicious of jizzhands mcfeels.

Why?

bump

>mike enoch and seventh son are the most based members of the right

After seeing Mikes Face im not sure i even wanna see anyone elses Face.

Most Handsome modern Day Nazi is the Leader of the NPD in Germany.
>pic related

This basically.

It's probably true most white people want to live in a majority white society but they don't want their black friend to be deported or told they can't enjoy "degenerate" media. Sup Forums is delusional. The infighting just makes it even more retarded.

>the white ethno-state will make anime real

Looks like a fat drake