Why are so many Hispanics coming to Islam?

Why are so many Hispanics coming to Islam?

>youtube.com/watch?v=AGEVksjUOcA

because they don't feel ~ethnic~ enough, and they think islam is exotic.

Allahu Arriba!

Lots of muslims and hispanics hang out together growing up, they get mistaken for each other

There are a lot of hispanics and they are making a many different ideological decisions every day. Some convert to Islam others leave it. Some convert to protestantism others back to catholicism. Some leave religion others go back to it. Every day. What of it?

>so many
you mean like 5?

Islam only keeps Muslims from leaving the religion by guilt, fear and shame. It uses the same tools to convert as well and therefore only the weak fall prey to Islam.

Violent delights for a violent people

>by guilt, fear and shame

Its like the basic form of social control. 90% of religions and ideologies rely on just that to keep community members in line, even if they don't say so openly. Islam is quite severe about it with death for apostasy, but contrary to liberal delusions about it being " a sign of weakness" it actually works very well.

Perhaps because wetbacks are in general complete fuckwits?

>Why are so many Hispanics coming to Islam?
they're not
no one is

The conquistadores who took back Spain in 1472 must be rolling in their grave.

My family converted to Mormonism 20 years ago. Seeing as it is a Jorge Ramos report, it's just a propaganda attempt to create solidarity between Muslims and Hispanics vs Trump.

SIT DOWWWN

Mexican men are abusive control freaks to their wives and sleep around with many other women.

As christians they have to be ashamed of it but as muslims I guess they are rewarded.

>used to work at a Mexican store
>talk to a guy
>looked like an Arab, spoke Arabic, had the beard, didn't think twice he was a non arab
>a Mexican woman approached us asking a question in Spanish
>thought we were Mexicans
>the Arab looking gentleman started to talk to her in Spanish
>wtf
>talk to a co worker about it
>says the guy is actually a Muslim convert who speaks Arabic fluently of Mexican origin

There were plenty of non Arab Muslims where I used to live, mostly notably white.

I'm converting(in name only) to marry my smoking hot girlfriend and start a family. I've dated white girls, latinas, and even one mulatto chick once. Muslim women still have good values instilled in them.

What would a Mexican Muslim do, blow up a donkey show?

Where did you get that picture?

Is it a head chopping thing, I feel like it has to have something to do with both having an obsession with decapitation.

And later they ask themselves why everyone think they are inferior

>Islam only keeps Muslims from leaving the religion by guilt, fear and shame.
The prescribed punishment for apostasy is death not mere ridicule.

Eating pork is such a big part of their culture. Most Hispanic countries are jungle and rain forest

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!
>le based last bastion of christianity mulatto-lands
islam WILL DOMINATE the world inshallah

Underrated

Because cathoclism is one of the weakest religions

Pretty much. Jorge Ramos is agitating millennial hispanics knowing he has had a following.

no spics pls

She's fat and didn't want to wear a swimming suit so she converted so she could virtue signal

>Fake news is fake