Yes, we absolutely do

Yes, we absolutely do.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93059465
youtube.com/watch?v=6hfsad7jPZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

check out this kike trying hard to stay relevant

>"we"

Look up his family tree. Were they even in America when slaves were owned? If so, were they slave owners?

We had this fucking idiot Kevin Rudd in Australia, who says "sorry" for the stolen generation and that cunt's family wasn't even here when it happened, yet thinks he can speak on behalf of those who were just to satisfy his own disgusting desire to big note himself.

Why? You're not responsible for it.

Just like I'm not responsible for the stolen generation. My mum is scotrish and my dad is first generation ausfailian (his side is irish). Why should i apologise for well intentioned britbongs trying to stop the coons from raping their kids?

I'm definitely sorry slavery happened. I would go back in time and stop slavery so that no decent American would ever have to suffer at the hands of niggers.

Fuck off nigger.

Reparations are absolutely necessary.

The US government needs to apologize to and compensate the descendants of the people whose farm equipment they stole.

How
Literally how is that possible

I agree. When will you jews apologize?

yep, commie jews indeed should apologize for slavery

>Yes, we absolutely do.

Get to it, Africa.

YEAH JEWS, APOLOGIZE

We already did when we spent hundreds of thousands of lives ending it. Meanwhile, it is still practiced in shitholes like Africa. But that is ok because white people aren't the ones doing it I guess.

If it was white, it isn't right. It doesn't matter that there were Irish slaves as well. It doesn't matter that white people were also enslaved by Islamic shitholes during the Medieval ages. It doesn't matter that white people were the first to end slavery and lobbied the idea heavily and still do to this day. Fuck all that, gibs me dat whitey cus muh fuckin dick.

We need to apologise to the white people who were shipped in and killed too. They couldnt handle the sun and died of burns and because they werent as strong as the africans they were considered lazy and less desirable as slaves than the blacks.

Many of those white people -many irish american - were considered rednecks and white trash and their descendants still are today.

So yeah, bring the reparations on. And let's hold the muslims accountable too.

I've personally paid one billion dollars to every slave I've ever owned. Why havent you bigots done the same?

You need to apologize for being a dirty gaijin sex tourist.

Yeah you fucking need to. Fuck all you stupid White Nationalists honkeys

Lolno, my family came to America in the 20s after their farms were destroyed in WW1. How many good boy points do I get for having poor immigrants from Germany in my bloodline?

topkek

You angloshits were Americans before you fled here.

Apparently some last stand bernie faggots are online tonight. They didn't get the memo and aren't aware just how futile this 'disturbance' is.

(((Sanders))) can pay his share of reparations first, and then we'll see.

I doubt that's in context.

>Steinberg

He is senile. It already happened like 160 years ago.

The wounds of slavery will never be healed until:

>at least 55% of all government is black (local, state, AND federal)
>at least 40% of all starring movie roles are black (this only applies to major studies like Disney, WB, Universal, etc)
>children are taught proper black history in school, no more whitewashing
>ALL black people in the U.S. receive $300,000 reparations (in the form of monthly checks)
>the justice system is fixed and black people no longer make up the majority of the prison population
>black people are no longer arrested for "crimes" that whites receive no punishment for (marijuana possession, trespassing, street fights, etc)

An apology isn't good enough

no context is required, faggot. we don't owe the niggers shit, especially not an apology

>politicians willing to let greatest nation ever created in history of mankind get divided up over it
>680,000 men die brutal deaths over it
>government money spent on colonization societies, paying off slaveholders, job training, education, etc.

>B-b-but.. MUH APOLOGY

Grow the fuck up Sanders. Your virtue signaling is disgraceful and makes a mockery of those who actually spent their entire lives fighting to end slavery.

Apologize? Why? No one alive had anything to do with it.

Old news, cakeboy.

>white people are responsible for things their ancestors did centuries ago
>niggers are not responsible for things they do today
Really activates my almonds

I agree. He should start by giving one of his summer homes away to the descendants of the slave Thomas Jefferson repeatedly raped.

Listen you nigger sucking cuck.

Why dont you and your backstabbing nigger friends tell that to the actual people and countries that havent abolished slavery yet?

All 4 of my grandparents were burned alive as children in the hall of costs, I demand reparations from Germany!

The only thing we should apologize for is bringing them over here to ruin everything.

damn canadia
can you find that other leaf and rake him for me

kek

If Triples Sander is kill next year and the day of the rope starts

Who? The Turks, the Arabs, the Radhanite (read JEW) slave merchants?

>activates my almonds
This is how I know I've been here too long.

America should apologize to blacks then make it right and force a mass deportation of blacks back to Africa.

Then make it so they can only come here in work visas.

He's a jew. His family probably owned the boats they used to carry the slaves.

But without slavery nignogs would still live in clay houses and die from aids, they should be thankful

I was IN the holocaust

I even have the tattoo to prove it

He's right, the Jews should apologize for the slave trade, they are the ones who cursed us with our black population

>we
Fuck off you filthy kike.

I'm hispanic, suck my dick I ain't apologizing for shit.

Black people should be happy they contributed to the nation.

Sorry for not shipping all of you back to Africa

You should build a huge monument of disgrace in your capital, for every nation that you have abused and almost wiped out.

ok

sorry

now get the fuck out of my country, NIGGER

Does this mean kikes will apologize for holodomor.

Realize this Is bait and a slide thread but just so everyone knows we did officially apologize for it.

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93059465

thats right jew, you need to apologize for slavery.

I want an apology for the barbary slave trade

youtube.com/watch?v=6hfsad7jPZg

thread theme

Only if Bernie apologizes to Hillary for causing her to fail in her campaign

sorry, ok lads we're done here.

Well, if we're going to apologize for slavery we might as well apologize to everyone.

>blacks
>Irish
>Chinese
>Indians (shit in pit)
>Indians (poo in loo)
>Gorillas

Sanders is a sell out and a traitor to all whites. Just listen to him talk to a white person. You can feel the hatred and venom in his voice. When he;s dealing with a minority he assumes the cuckpose, you know the one, and dare not say a word.

i really hope Sanders lives to 2020 so he can fail again

Who is going to apologize? The King of Dahomey for getting rich selling off other Africans? The Caliphs of North Africa for enslaving white Europeans in such numbers that Europe had to fight the Barbary wars with them, and start colonialism just to get them to stop enslaving whites? Should Roman descendants apologize? Should the very first slave owner in the American colonies, who was a BLACK MAN, apologize for fighting it in court to keep his property, thus setting legal precedent?

But white americans, in a country where less than 1.8% of any Americans owned any slaves, and where 600,000 Americans died in the war to free them, no. Whites ended slavery in white countries. It is still practiced in black countries today.

They have it backwards. Blacks should apologize to blacks for still practicing slavery in Africa.

Is he implying that jews should collectively apologize for owning the slave ships and financing the slave trade in general? Because i aint apologizing for shit. Fuck niggers and fuck jews.

I hope that old jew dies because im sick of hearing about him

Yes, let's go back and stop slavery. Absolutely. Now, are these current Biggers better or worse off?

It would almost certainly be worse off, because they wouldn't be here. They'd be in the shit hole that is their homeland.

So yes, let's apologize by giving them all a luxury cruise back to the land of mudhuts. Please.

Also bait. Saged

When blacks start thanking Britain for fighting for the abolition of the slave trade

We will during the Day of Rope

maybe Bernie the Jew should but I won't and i'll spit on anybody telling me to. I won't apologize for something I didn't do.

slavery happened everywhere, niggers aren't special

>Yes, we absolutely do.
There are still about a million slaves in Africa and you're concerned about one of the first countries to end slavery what the hell

I would say the 2 million Union boys who threw away their youth and 828 000 northern boys who threw away their lives and bodily integrity counts as an apology

But hey, Im just a dumb African.

>Free College
>Free healthcare
>>apologize for slavery
You've gone to far..

You first, Bernie

Oy vey!

Slavery was the best thing that ever happened to the American Negro. Without slavery, those dumbasses would be in mud huts chucking spears.

Implying that niggers know, care, or care to know about the actual history of literally anything ever. They don't give a fuck about anything that isn't right in front of them.

I wonder if this is a slide thread. Show yourself OP, until then i'm declaring this a slide.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

This, they care about the gibs to be gained, not any actual principle against slavery.

can we meme jewish privilege? turn the SJWs against the jews completely?

if i have to apologize and pay reparations and shit i want a slave

I'm waiting for your apologies and reparations, then.
Russians have been first enslaved by mongols, then by Normann-backed tzars and boyars, then by German and French-backed imperial elite, then by Bolsheviks (Lenin was sent by Germany, Stalin was Georgian, Khruschev was Ukrainian).

We also saved Europe by organizing fierce resistance to Golden Horde even after being conquered.

GIB. MONI. NAO. Russians win oppression olympics hands down.

So, Sup Forums? Why aren't you apologizing to a black person right this second?

Seems like the only correct thing to do, what's he even doing keeping slaves in the 21st century?

Why?

Reminder that in 30 years when whites are a minority there will be white privilege taxes.

This just reminds me of my BF unironically quoting something about "if you aren't a little ashamed of your countries history, you probably need to study more". Fckn wot.

>ashamed
>not for slavery
>mostly for the deterioration of white women in my country

Whoops.

You common Russian folk just get shafted from birth to last breath it seems.

(((we))) have to apologize for slavery

agreed

80% of Jews owned slaves compared with just 1% of whites

Jews, freed blacks and mixed races owned more slaves that white people.

Sorry nig nogs!

there, now we're cool and the healing can begin

That's correct. What's worse is that prison culture spread into general population (or maybe it's because we had an unbroken chain of slavery for almost 700 years), and now our people glorify their chains.

The American government does, the american people don't.

US government was the one who was contradictory as fuck with 3/5ths votes and people being made alien to unalienable rights. Let congress make some little BS speech about it and be done with it.

But don't levy it on the american people. We just follow the law, we don't make it.

What, you mean serfdom? If so, yes, shafted. You and the clergy didn't get a fucking opinion in anything.

Yes, serfdom.
But serfdom didn't end when teh Emprah said it's over - it lasted until 1960s, when peasants finally were allowed to have passports (and thus freedom of movement). However, in USSR all means of production were still owned by the government, so slavery *really* ended after Andropov (who had cops patrol the streets for people leaving work too early) bought the farm.

>Let them stay
>Didn't kill them all
>Didn't kill all the yankeecucks saying they should stay even though we should have
>Allow them to own property
>Give them free shit
>Allow our laws to apply to them
>Implying we need to apologize
If anything they need to be literally kissing our feet every time they come across us

Also, clergy supported serfdom, and still do.
Patriarch drives luxury cars, has a private jet and has been caught smuggling smokes. Clergymen have been routinely let go with no consequence after driving drunk and hitting pedestrians.
Orthodox Church are putin shills and very anti-intellectual, claiming rocketry should be banned because rockets hit the "solid sky" and offend God.

You say that, but you didn't wipe them out when they invaded
Kinda your own fault

The chick I'm fucking is my gf who suggested we come here. Haven't even been to a maid cafe.

please jew, tell me what else I should apologize for?

I'm a 3rd generation Italian you can go fuck yourself

I can see now why Russia is full of angry Ivans. I didn't know that shit lasted into the sixties. Majority of serfs were native Russians then I suppose? Was there ever any true Russian royalty or was it just a bunch of Germanic pricks? I always thought they just brought in Germanic wives for the Tsars to marry.

oy vey!, that's gonna be a lot of apologising...!