Lets be real

Will anything HAPPEN on Friday?

dude what the fuck is that picture

Sorry, I meant to post the Sup Forums approved version.

yes

lol much better

Oh look it's Juán Pablo Sandoval being a shitskin commiefornia faggot again.

SAGE and HIDE this cocksucker.

And here we see the pinnacle of art that the black community can provide.

nigger chill out, i just posted this go throw eggs at the kid's DA page for all I care.

Jeb?
Jeb probably paid for the gunman's pistol.

I just reported you to the F.B.I.

Enjoy your stay at the pokey kiddo.

Kys faggot... tired of you shitskins on this board.

>implying Jeb isn't a smooth operator that would pay a thug to kill Trump only to serve a much bigger role to come out looking like a hero to "save" Trump while at the same time cutting a loose end.
Slow and steady...

Btw did he say anything against blacks? I can remember mexicans, muslims, China, european countries. But blacks? It seems blacks want him to be racist because that would be convenient for their victim status and the privileges that come with it.

He has literally said nothing about black people unless it was to fix their neighborhoods and getting them into schools. Seems a fuck of alot nicer to them than Sup Forums would want to admit.

He's only talked about that Chicago needs a "stop and frisk" like they have been in Jew York, but Shillary & media say it's in act of racial profiling.

Fucking hell I'm crackin up

Have a (you)

I want to know where I can get one of those sweet triggerless guns from pane 2

wew

>shooting racists is okay :)

Fucking liberals

If Triples Trump will Start the Day of the Rope

>a few minor chimpouts
>most of the big tough protesters will obediently stay in their cuckpens miles away from the actual inauguration and then virtue signal about how heroic they were standing up the the man

A major chimpout in DC. Many other smaller chimpouts in the larger cities.

I wanna get the one the nigger has in the last panel, with no trigger guard

(You) earned it

That would be great. Trump the martyr.

chimpouts and hippies getting maced, then, finally, ORDER.

will pence zap some gays live on stage?

Lmao I was expecting this

Hopefully nothing that endangers trump, but there will obviously be civil unrest.

OP again. I honestly don't think anything will happen to Trump but I do expect to see videos where participants of the inauguration will have some sort of assault rather it be verbal or chucking food/rocks.

What I guess I'm trying to ask is, will the alt-left be stupid enough to try to pick fights or wreck shops which is a loaded with Secret Service & participating bikers?

I am hoping that a million libs riot in the streets and your cops shoot them dead and that the US becomes even more divided.

Each step is a step towards the race war.

Jeb will throw his shoes at Trump.

PRAISE KEK