>her best work is half-assed "journalism" at rapefugee camp and nigger riots
>she normalises trannies instead of identifying it as mental-illness
>she is jewish
>looks like a 30 y/o when she is 20
>she has a history of dating blacks
>she is an instagram whore
>she is dating a nigger
>her "book" is 80 pages in 24pt font
>she ruined anne coulter's credibility by begging for a quote to slap on the front
>even based molyneux loves this absolute retard

this is the bigotry of low-expectations at its finest. cucks will actually defend this pseudo intellectual kike that is fooling you for ebucks. top kek, never change guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhYXZtCaSng
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw&list=PL4a441CtS0i19Zrc14M8kYZNBlnTL22Vd&index=14
youtube.com/watch?v=2Xvmm-_oa8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who

lauren southern. everyone loves her because she's a qt

A female who thinks she's special for having the political insight of an average man.

She looks like shes about ready to suck on a nice long turd

Lauren Southern likes her southern bbc and shekels

she has that coalburner face you can see it from a mile away jesus christ

When will Canada produce someone that isn't mediocre?

she not Jewish, if that matters, and some books that are also very short:

Meditations - Marcus Aurelius
Animal Farm - George Orwell
The Prince - Machiavelli
The Old Man & The Sea - Hemingway
The Art of War - Sun Tzu
Call of the Wild - Jack London
Common Sense - Thomas Paine
Waiting for Godot - Beckett
Utopia - Thomas Moore
The Death of Ivan Ilych - Tolstoy
Oedipus Rex - Sophocles
Notes from the Underground - Dostoyevsky
The Time Machine - HG Wells
Of Mice and Men - Steinbeck

She's 21 and doing pretty good as far as I'm concerned. Not discounting any of the criticism in this thread, I agree with a lot of it, but Sup Forums seems to be disproportionately critical of her.

Cut her some slack

I don't like her either but is there any actual proof of the coal burning rumor? A quick doxing proves that she isn't Jewish.

hopefully before the next Midnight Oil album

who is this semen demon

Book is #1 seller on amazon, what have you done in your life? :^)

>comparing some of the greatest works in history to an 80 page rant that is written for low attention span millennial retards

it's like she did speech to text then published it on amazon

Shit eater ugly whore

She dated some Indian guy who allegedly also boned her sister. There was a pic floating around.

That's all you can get in hongcouver without getting chinked... At least Indians are technically Caucasian

She works for a kike tho.

She is the voice of a generation

>journalism

I thought she was a politician?

don't we all

She's the queen of Sup Forums

>arguments for
likes liberty
doing her best to promote freedom and liberty
conservative libertarian
sees how shit millenials have it and is trying to fix it
browses Sup Forums
commands an audience
not a man, which in this climate is useful

>arguments against
isnt a christopher hitchens tier political activist
does some things Sup Forums doesnt like
various unconfirmed rumors about ethnicity, history, background, and possibility of controlled opp

Whats the problem?

Molymeme wants to jizz Southern

Canadian """""banter"""""

>She dated some Indian guy who allegedly also boned her sister. There was a pic floating around.

Source?

>best seller in canada
top kek leaf

im in politics working as a head media relations + policy adviser for one of our most popular senators - racking in a shit tonne and I'm only 24.

what have you done, leaf? asides from living vicariously through faggot ecelebs while you n33t out at home watching muslims rape your women through your window

levant is actually a gr8 author and works hard to promote industry and taking advantage of natural resources

Sure you are. I'm Bill Gates.

Lauren post feet

Forgot to mention she got BTFO by the centrist Steven "Destiny" Bonnell, second of his name.

They only people who don't like her are TRS shills who spend their time attacking everyone who might attract normies towards conservatism (Cernovich, PJW, Southern, Alex Jones, etc.)

Southern is incredibly based and redpilled for a 21 year old, most girls that age at my college are 100% indoctrinated liberal.

agreed

it has been said before: the real winners of the debate were those that chose not to watch it

how the fuck can someone claim to be authority figure and "voice of a generation" when you are this shit at debates? how the fuck do you not have any statistics in your head or even arguments? she is an embarrassment to the world.

>im in politics working as a head media relations + policy adviser for one of our most popular senators - racking in a shit tonne and I'm only 24.

I'm in college you LARPing bogan faggot.

>Data is the plural of anecdote. t. Lauren Southern 2017

TRS is shit, cernovich is great, PJW is great, Alex Jones is great

try again leaf

She's only popular because she's pretty. I know they'll trigger some of you, but it's the truth. Anyone can spout what she says, but because she's a woman she's shielded from a lot of otherwise eager detractors who would tear an EBIL WHITE MAN to pieces.

Personally, I fucking love it. Whenever I see someone talking about her on normiebook I automatically cry sexism, and it works 90% of the time.

>he went to college

hahahahahhahahhahhahahahhhhhahhhahahhahhahaha

The average 21 year old aussie whore is getting gangbanged every weekend and protesting for more refugees after her women's studies classes while 21 year old Lauren writes books and attracts normies to conservatism.

This.

Also a fucking coal burner.

What?

A LEAF A LITERAL LEAF AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

>your women in your major capital cities are garbage therefore lauren is gr8

never change, leaf

>he doesn't know

youtube.com/watch?v=AhYXZtCaSng
She literally BTFOd herself with this statement.

Destiny is a cuck, though. If Lauren shit on a plate, he'd eat it when prep the bull.

Don't get me wrong, she's an airhead filled with ideas and thoughts that aren't her own, but Destiny is a nigger.

The Maple Man Needs (You).

More attractive that way

Of course, I'll defend her. I'd like to stick my cock inside of her.

>she is jewish
NO PROOF

>Southern is incredibly based and redpilled for a 21 year old, most girls that age at my college are 100% indoctrinated liberal
Exactly my point. On top of that she puts out content.

>They only people who don't like her are TRS shills who spend their time attacking everyone who might attract normies towards conservatism (Cernovich, PJW, Southern, Alex Jones, etc.)
I think there is a divide and conquer campaign going on right now.

She's a worthless retard.

I kept seeing Sup Forums discuss "Lauren Southern" for a long time but didn't know who she was. When I found out that she was that retarded 6/10 girl who was on The Daily Rebel, I was like "dude wtf".

She's just shit for brains. Can we just remove women from public forums of discussion? They're fucking idiots. I don't know why, but they CANNOT analyze anything in depth.

I love her. Despite being a roastie.

Seeing Lauren Southern reminded me how gross and annoying Gavin Mcinnes is.

>the bitch in her natural state

she is NOT jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw&list=PL4a441CtS0i19Zrc14M8kYZNBlnTL22Vd&index=14

canada breeds the worst fucking people i swear

she's pretty based as far as right wing women go. emily youcis is too fucking autistic for anyone genuinely functional.

I highly doubt she's a coalburner probably antifa faggots trolling

she's a spic tho ahahahah ONE OF US ONE OF US AHAHAHAHA

>stuck in some fantasy land between libertarianism and ethnic nationalism
>"I j-just want to maximize freedom, that's why we have to keep the beaners out! Look at this Stefan Molyneux presentation, only whites want small government!"
>doesn't realize whites would want big government if it worked, and big government only works if you have only whites
>literally all of Europe proves this
>mfw

So is Lauren still dating the Indian dude? She doesn't seem to make mention in any of her show. Can a leaf check on that?

She looks like fucking Barney.

>amazon.ca
lmao

>she is dating a nigger
The above are literally untrue

I am a white nationalist who likes natsoc and hates the kikes, but bashing Lauren is quite literally divide & conquer, since what she says is actually better than the bluepilled MSM bullshit. Better have normies listening to her than CNN.

Everyone from this point on who makes Lauren hate threads will personally get a serving of physical violence from me for further dividing our movement with infighting and JIDF psyops, and not focusing on the common enemy.

No idea who that is.

still done more than your faggoty ass kys leaf with an aussie proxy

If the Day of the Rope comes, would you actually hang Lauren?

>estonia
you're a fucking chink m8

>those trash books
>best sellers

literally shaking right now.

Lauren?

Being dead serious, I saw a chick that looked identical to her on the tram except with blue eyes. I think she's in Melbourne, frustration to the max considering she might be so close but would never do more than give me a brief smile.

Lauren, I'd

she has gross eyes, i can't get over it

Faith Goldy is more QT.

>those leggings

/ourgal/

Would lick her butthole

No one loves her. And she's pug fugly. Plus she's a (((leaf))).

destiny is probably the biggest piece of crap on the internet

her voice is annoying as fuck. i don't know how anyone can stand it more then a few minutes.

giving you a hint
youtube.com/watch?v=2Xvmm-_oa8M

>saving a post of revisionist history written by a 12 year old

She'll become a leftist within the next 5 years.

Better than being a degenerate leftist
Debatable
>she is jewish
Not true
Opinion
Unverified
>she is an instagram whore
True
>she is dating a nigger
Not true
>her "book" is 80 pages in 24pt font
Millenials have short attention spans
>she ruined anne coulter's credibility by begging for a quote to slap on the front
Doubtful
>even based molyneux loves this absolute retard
Good

Disgusting kike whores trying to look like ethnic europeans.

Always makes me laugh.

I want to capture her and tie her up.

Leave the room and come back naked with a Trump mask / MAGA hat on and nothing else. Maybe some black dress socks.

Slather her body in oil and rub her for hours. Just working her up more and more. Focus on her clit, nipples, anus. Just gently rubbing until she's a quivering mess.

Then. I turn on the TV.

It's Friday January 20th, 2017. And trump Is walking down Pennsylvania Avenue about to become president.

She thrashed on the table seeing the sight before her. "NO!" She squeals as she feels me slide my cock into her Slippery pussy. Slowly fucking her long and deep strokes.

Telling her to watch the screen, slapping her tits harshly every time she closes her eyes or looks away.

Her pussy starting to quake in anticipation of a mind shattering cum.

When her body finally gives up and she starts to orgasm I pinch her clit and pull out. Denying her. All while trump begins his speech I pull out and stick it in her asshole instead.

Her body is right on edge now as I diddle her clit and force fuck her asshole hard. She can't help herself. Through her screaming and uncontrollable gasps she still hears the very second trump becomes president.

"Oh yeah that's right you little cunt, cum all over my fucking fascist cock you Armenian whore."

It's too much for her mind to handle. Her tight asshole starts to ripple and squeeze around my cock as her pussy starts gushing. The assgasm causing me at the same time to experience sheer pleasure as her anus hugs and milks me uncontrolably. The look on my face is pic related as I explode inside her.

Afterward I would make her eat the nut dribbling out of her asshole like the Liberal bitch she is and have her live in a kennel. Only to be taken out during state of the Union addresses for similar treatment.

Fuck yeah.

>I highly doubt she's a coalburner probably antifa faggots trolling

Hold them to their own standards, even if you have to lie about it.

>all of that self-delusion bullshit
jesus christ canada is really that bad

>likes liberty
>doing her best to promote freedom and liberty
>conservative libertarian
These aren't necessarily pluses, but she's not a terrible figure to have.

and who else is bothering to do that? every time a female youtuber gets even slightly redpilled she's subjected to the autistic screeching about how it's low hanging fruit and she's not qt enough anyway.

Without some voices who appear more moderate to bring people into movements, we're just going back to the C18 circlejerk days of purity spiralling political uselessness.

I didn't know she had a book anyway. I'll give her $6.

I'm going to fap to this later.

New pasta. She's Armenian? But she will be at the inauguration on the 20th.

rape maybe, but id definitely suck on her toes.

First other person I've seen who noticed this

>comparing any of those to Laura Southern's book

never post here again

I'm guessing it was originally written about the ugly whore from TYT

>bottle blonde
>heavy makeup
>short
6/10 not even memeing

I wouldn't hang Lauren, it's very obvious that she's white and at least a little bit redpilled.

I would just give her a choice to join the white nationalists, and if she hesitates, would pressure her to join, or else she risks being hanged by me. I give her this choice because it would be possible to redpill her into joining us, unlike Laci Green and other liberal cunts, who deserve no mercy.

This
OP is flat out lying

Add the fact her voice is brutal and she's a vapid instagram attention whore, you're not wrong

Who cares if she is Jewish. You fuckers are seriously going to damage the alt-right movement if you are so openly anti-semitic. If anything, Jews are fucking based. They hate Muslims more than we do.

BLACKED