What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Everything

See the gay flag and the obvious hipsters?

They had no reason for being there other than attention. Thats why the whole thing was highjacked by SJWs and turned into stupid mindless protesteverything shit. Not that it wasnt already retarded.

Broke bitches bitching doesn't make money. Instead of doing real work, these faggots just stood around being mad.

Neither faction found coopting them more profitable than ignoring or suppressing them. That's a dead-end for a nonviolent political movement. Every instance of protest leading to change, for good or ill, is the result of political calculus.

Pretty much this. The identity politics crowd showed up, drove out the people who actually know how to organize thing, and turned a movement that started out with legitimate grievances into more of the usual pointless bitching.

pay for my liberal arts studies. college should be free. The macbook and starbucks should be free.

it was divided and conquered probably by soros himself

he probably took the skeleton of his counter movement to form BLM

Notice how almost after no one cared about Occupy that BLM started popping up?

Everyone who was protesting didn't have a job anyway.

Occupy was just a 2012 meme to paint Romney as the monopoly man

Someone post the screencap of the thread the OWS protestor was in where he basically blamed SJWs for fucking things up

SJWs and identity politics. Absolutely destroyed the movement's credibility with anybody that wasn't a retarded angry black tranny or a self-hating white cuck.

The cia showed up with identity politics and used tactics such as the progressive stack to undermine it and it worked thus proving progressive identity politics are designed to destroy movements / society / civilizations

Absolutely no leadership whatsoever and no clear objectives

Further reference: black lives matter

Started by fucking leafs and bankrolled by (((Soros))).

Co opted by homeless bums, rape tents, low IQ millenials and US Gov / Corporate provocateurs.

Occupy Wallstreet was a movement that couldn't define solutions and existed to protest institutions it knew little about. I was often amazed at the stupid things I heard coming out of Occupy. The demands declared weren't fixes, they were gibmedats in a culture where expectations weren't meeting realities. And those expectations were that college kids should graduate and be handed a 70k job with stock options. Meanwhile Mexicans are taking up all the jobs that college age kids were taking 20 years ago. But Chad can't lower his standards and take a labor job.

I hate the monster broker complex and the damage it causes but the faggots in the Occupy movement weren't helping the conversation, they were shitting on it.

Higher res?

The words are barely legible.

No goal. Basically it was just a bunch of hippies who wanted an excuse to sleep on the street in tents and smoke weed

If it was really bankrolled by someone like Soros i would have gone somewhere.

Corporate front group basically controlled opposition.
>make libshit look like retards so the working class wont have real protests against us

That picture says it all. Look at that Benetton ad of protestors

They were faggots, pussies, and feminists.

If I ran the Occupy protests our slogans would be like "Peaceful protests now" or "THIS is the time for non-violence" and on our banners and signs, we would list the names and addresses of the bankers and their families.

Give it a year, and if insufficient progress happened, start putting the 1% in tires and set them afire.

Wasnt there a supercut of what that one user in pic said?
It discribed the problem to its core that they wereundermined by all these progressive people and eventually lost the sight of their original goal