What does Sup Forums think about satanism/Anton LaVey?

What does Sup Forums think about satanism/Anton LaVey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE
youtube.com/watch?v=clU0Sh9ngmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

degenerate LARPers

edgy

You shouldn't have to pay 200 bucks to be a satanist.

The church of Bob the true religion desu senpai.

permanent Halloween. how is he now? does he have twitter?

I like the imagery but they're all huge fags.

Thoth has risen. Fuck Baal, fuck Moloch, fuck Minerva, fuck pedos. Justice will come. Shadilay.

Its no more silly than dressing up in robes and preforming rituals to gain the favor of an unseen deity that only reveals itself in the most esoteric ways

>degenerate LARPers

Nicely put

Styx our God now

Fedora

I think you're a nigger that should stop making these "what does Sup Forums think of X" threads and fall into a grave somewhere.

I just want to talk about this and its not like I have friends to discuss it with

Silly, edgy nonsense that attracts the lowest elements of society. The only reason to call yourself a Satanist is for shock value.

Satanism is aight
But you have to stick to the shadows about it
Don't ask pol about satanism because pol is now full of newfags that will just call you an edgy faggot
Don't bother with /x/ either

Sup Forums is a Christian board, and the fedoras are the newfags, poof.

Jews

>Sup Forums is one person

>Sup Forums has left wing and right wing
>Sup Forums has men and women
>Sup Forums has people of all races and religions
Sup Forums is not a Christian board
But yes it does have christcucks

Getting butthurt over people wanting to just enjoy themselves is fedora

LeVayan Satanism, as far as I know, is the belief that The Human Soul is God.

We are the Gods of our own universe (perspective, reality, etc,.).

>"Do as though wilt is the whole of the Law"

Meaning, whatever the fuck you choose to do - that is all your life will ever be worth. Judge yourself, and always judge others.

>The phrase "Never judge a book by its cover" is a lie. ALWAYS JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER

The greatest and THE ONLY Sin in the religion - is Stupidity.

>>Sup Forums is one person
>>Sup Forums has left wing and right wing
>>Sup Forums has men and women
>>Sup Forums has people of all races and religions
>Sup Forums is not a Christian board
>But yes it does have christcucks

Pol is a Catholic board.

Hail Satan
Hail Eris
Hail KEK

A mixture of lev satanism, discordianism and kekism along with some crusading would be tha shit.

If you waste your life worry about feeling guilt and praying without actively trying to bring about the change you desire you should kys

>Do as though wilt is the whole of the Law

That's Crowley, not LaVey. And that's not what it means. Every man and every woman has a specific destiny, or will, and so one's purpose in life is the fulfillment of this will. Otherwise, you've pretty much got the idea of LaVeyan Satanism.

I have watched early Zeena Schreck's interviews and visited their site. Honestly their beliefs seem alright.
Can't deny they are kind of faggy with the naming of their religion and with their "rituals" though.

Anton OyVey

Now why the fuck would you live your life worrying about the shit you do - that would be stupid.

Why would you even be doing things that you would later be worrying about... that's fucking stupid.

You, sir, are an example of the "Antithesis" of the religion.

You can't even understand what I'm trying to tell say

I like him, I have all his books. They're real cheap on Amazon.

>LeVayan
is a jew
>Satanism
is mid eastern religion

burgers and bongs, so egdy, is satanists, so cool and fresh

LEVAYAN Satanism is highly influenced by the works of Crowley.

>Another retard who knows nothing about the religion, but carries on as if he actually knows what he's talking about

Forgive me for the comment, sir.

I apologize. I'm drunk, and I realize I offended you for no reason - when you actually were agreeing with me

>What does Sup Forums think about satanism/Anton LaVey?

Edgelords.

Are we not on the same page? I thought it was clear that I think its stupid to worry about what you do

>Satanism
Is actually in its entirety the philosophy of "Thelema"

Cool, so they ripped a phrase from Crowley (just as their Bible largely comes from Ragnar Redbeard's book). That doesn't change the fact that that's not at all how Crowley understood the idea.

Sup Forums is definitely far right

I thought you were talking about me lmao

edgy objectivists pretending to worship one of the biggest losers in history.

FUCK DEVIL WORSHIPERS

>>What does Sup Forums think about satanism/Anton LaVey?

>Edgelords.

The book of the law was shit.

this. Lavey was an expert conman, mixing atheism dressed up in theatrics and borrowing fancy phrases from other sources.

Crowley at least took occultism seriously, despite being a druggie.

Forgiven.

Its a low level entry club into the global occult network. Here you are psychologically profiled to see how you can be used. Don't dismiss it as a joke.
Listen to this guy who has been a priest in that church for years.
youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE

Belarused

If satan is the biggest loser in history how can churches constantly parade him as an actual threat? Either He's the master of all evil or a powerless and petty worm

(((LaVey)))

Well - this is where "Satanism" comes in to play.

It's called "Satanism" in the first place just for shock. Because retards would see the term "SATANism" and affiliate it with some kind of Devil worship.

When in reality, only stupid people would come to that conclusion without actually taking the time to think critically, or actually look in to the philosophy.

"Satanism" is named after Lucifer (Satan), the original sinner, who had commit the sin of "Pride".

Which is in its entirely "Do as though whilt is he whole of the Law".

>Do whatever the fuck you want. This is your destiny

I've read the satanistic bible. Summary

>be hedonistic and selfish
>be aggressive towards people who insult you
>we are the atheism with a religious magical bent
>satan is actually the voice of reason, organized religion is delirium of the mind
>we do not sacriface babies, for realz
>we have degenerate rituals to "worship the hedonism, carnal pleasures and human body"
>we are honest and don't give a fuck about what others say is good or bad

I personally think it's not redpilled to glorify degeneracy like LeVey did, so pls disregard these edgy cunts.

edgy yet pretty based

>The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
>Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
>Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
>When in another’s lair, show them respect or else do not go there.
>If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy.
>Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
>Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved.
>Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. >If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
>Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
>Do not harm little children.
>Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
>When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them.

pretty much an AnCap meme

ah yes tehlema, original and fresh, very cool

Its better to be honest about your own degeneracy than to publicly decry all forms of impurity then privately engage in all the sins you claim to abstain from

Check em. Praise Kek

Now someone please, enlightenen me. What is this meme.

What does pic related mean?

GAY

It isn't even real desu. The closest thing to "Satanism" is old world luciferianism, which still exists, but not in the context that Anton "Im gay as fuck" Lavey espoused. "Satanism" is more akin to fucking ferrie new age blavatskiite crystal magic bullshit.

It's a waldenbooks paperback at best.

We believe in nothing, Lebowski.

Biggest loser in history was hyperbole but Satan ultimately loses against God. Churches parade him as a threat because he is a threat to man. He is a powerless and petty worm compared to God.

>1997
My birth year.
>pic related
What are you trying to say?
What is this user trying to tell me, Sup Forums?

/x/ is so much fucking worse about it. At least here you're just called an edgy faggot. Over there they actually think Satan is real and think satanism=devil worship.

its atheistic satanism, so its fake af senpai

>Satanism=devil worship
This is sad.

Such stupidity deserves to be killed

But if mankind truly has god on his side than satan shouldn't be a threat at all

If god is truly all powerful and all loving than its pointless to drag this out any further he should just destroy satan and get it over with

Reminder that Anton Levey is a jew.

The hero loses purpose when there is no villain to be slain

The jew Anthony Levy?

He was jew.

no

NO

Hes not hurting me in any way. Hes fine doing what hes doing.

LaVey is a huge faggot, the Stanic Bible is a mix of some truth and lies. Just like everything else done by jews.

read on joyofsatan.org for more truthfull content, but its still propaganda. The difference is that they dont want you to be a degenerate.

More like Anton OyVey. The guy is a jewish puppet.

So you admit that the only reason why christianity has remained relevant is because of the devil? Without the devil and the guilt that is associated with him there would be no reason to believe in god

I am especially expert at this subject matter. I have read the satanic bible and some of the material offered by the temple of set and I am a practicing magician in an order that comes from the Crowley lineage. if you want to ask me anything more specific, go ahead.

LaVey was mostly a showman in public though there were signs that he believed in a literal dark god and he claimed to believe in literal magic that you could perform using techniques that he knew about. He spoke of levitating teacups and planting ideas in people's minds from across the globe. Towards the end of the church of satan, LaVey had given up on it ever going mainstream and began cheapening the spiritual aspect of the organization by selling attainment to the priesthood, something that should have come with serious personal work.

Satanism itself is something which is obviously very confused in the public mind. Its central principle is adherence to the left hand path, which involves opposing yourself to everything in the universe (which is the opposite of "becoming one with everything" as you may have heard buddhist mystics or new age hippies say.)

Contemporary satanism is disjointed and unserious except for the Temple of Set, an organization led by a former clergyman in the church of satan. Their principles and practices are much more serious and refined and the structure of their order is intact after several decades.

proof?

>a jew pushing Satanism
really fires up those neurons

I've only just recently picked up the satanic bible and I'm not too far into it yet so forgive me if this is covered in a later portion of the book. I understand the philosophy of it but what's the point of the ritual aspect of satanism and what are some ways I can practice those rituals?

>33
>66

Is the proof

He changed his name from Levi tu LaVey.
pro tip
Levi is a jewish name.

The name Lucifer is the Latin name for the planet Venus seen in the early morning. The name Lucifer is used in two senses in the Bible: one being a alternate for Satan or the devil , which is how it is used in most modern contexts, as well as a misattribution; meaning that when the bible was translated into Latin and then later into other languages, the world "morning star" was translated as Lucifer and then kept in later editions. This is especially the case of the passage from Isaiah 14.

why do most satanists act like fedora tipping atheists???

He had his last name changed from Levey to LaVay so he could peddle his religion

>no sources

The practice of ritual is always the same, and it's twofold:

1. Force your will through the ritual into a magical working. Perform magic. Cause change by calling on gods, spirits, or your own chi or kundalini energy.

2. "download" the structure of the ritual into your consciousness so that you can self-transform. Sufficiently advanced ritual should be filled to the brim with representative images and objects that work on your subconscious mind.

Entry-level ritual work involves understanding the meanings of occult symbolism and using them in practices you do at home. If you know in great detail the tree of life, hebrew gematria, the tarot, various systems of gods, and symbols like the pentagram, you can build your own ritual that uses the power of these symbols. I recently did a jupiter working that used a lot of the color blue. It wasn't as strong as the last jupiter working I did which also had music and rich food (flavored almonds) which I used as an offering to jupiter -- as a spirit, he partakes of the experience of the rich food through me. The energy of jupiter is consonant with the color blue, the sephiroth chesed, the metal tin, and rich fatty foods like almonds or cheese. The more symbolism you include in your working, the stronger your connection to the power.

It's actually a good thing to always try to self improve. If you do something degenerate, admit to yourself and others that you did a bad thing, and try to do better. I do not like the idea that you can forever be a degenerate, just because you made a conscious choice that being a degenerate and burning your life away is a lifetime commitment thing for you.

For example, I personally have a drinking problem, but I know it's a degenerate thing to do, and I slowly try to overcome this problem. I am not lying to myself that having a drinking problem makes me badass or cool.

>inb4 just stop it
it's not that easy, because I live my life for myself, I don't have a parole officer who keeps a schedule on what I am doing at any given moment and coming to me and putting a hand on top of my drinking glass when I pour the drink. Some degenerate urges I can't always give up on, but I admit I am a little degenerate, and work, slow and steady, to drink less and less every time, until I don't need the drink anymore.

Anton LaVey is dead.

LaVey is an arrogant idiot, and just one apprehension of satanism. They're representing non-theistic path which is actually closer to angry atheism than satanism. OTO, O9A, OLEC, TToTT, Star of Azazel and Temple of Set for example, are representing more sophisticated and civilized forms of Satanism. They're all theistic or at least gnostic though.

a thing in a rotten society

jew

a word has become flesh

el ou el

>(((Levi)))
There's your source. And he's right about the name, not sure about LaVey changing his name tho.

seen sjws slowly creepying into it

This is exactly the point I was trying to make, you can't better yourself if you pretend that the problem doesn't exist. What satanism teaches though is that some sins are just human nature and its impossible to change them. No matter how much guilt I feel I'll still experience all of the deadly sins and as long as I dont completely give myself to degeneracy I don't see why I can't indulge a little

I'm not a huge fan of LaVeyan Satanism, but even so don't confuse the Church of Satan with the Satanic Temple, which is an utterly cucked organization, full of fedora-tippers who use "Satan" to push a leftist agenda.

Yeah I agree. That site was up already when I was a child. They have the furthest mysteries and most logical explanation to things like our origins though. Or maybe they just mixed Annunaki and Sumerian mythology into their stuff. Sup Forums's much praised Thoth is also there and according to this stuff, they ruled here for thousands of years.

Taunting God and the angels themselves.

I iam I im perplexed senpai

i have a gore black and white tumblr. love pentagrams and i think richard ramirez was a babe. I'd say I know all there is to know about Antoine Lavey.

In modern society most people are satanists. They just don't know.

I think he was a great philosopher but, a shit parent.
Satanism is a good single person philosophy but, a terrible one to raise a family with.
This is derived that his daughter was knocked up in her teens i think 16.
His grandson is also in jail for raping someone.
Satanism isn't for everyone.

^this also

This.

Let's instead focus on actual Satanists.
In particular Order of the Nine, advocates for human sacrifice (and possibly successful in the 80's) and disorder in the form of Islam.

>Taunting God and the angels themselves.
>I iam I im perplexed senpai

They think they are prettier.

Satanism aka Edgynism

>civic nationalist....from Vermont
>94.3% of the population identified as white not of Hispanic or Latino origin in a 2013 US Census estimate.

youtube.com/watch?v=clU0Sh9ngmY