no.

B E R N I E R
E
R
N
I
E
R

Fuck this globalist piece of shit. He's a business man like Trump, but unlike Trump, all the things people say about him being a retard are true.
It was pretty funny when this shill called a little girl a shill for destroying him in debate.
Canada's last hopes are either bogdanovs making a call to save us, USA abosrbing us to make a superpowered america with combined oilsands power, etc. instead of our pretend conservatives selling it all to fucking saudis, or the day of the rake.

>Anti-gun
Nah, fuck that goy.

kek confirms

your tears feed the meme.

Why isn't Canada range banned yet.

Serious talk Canabros. O'leary has done nothing to be /ourguy/ except be a shitposter against trudeau.

He hasn't said anything on refugees, immigration, political correctness, foreign policy, the economy, or anything yet. Im not writing him off yet, he might be good. Or he might just be a more alpha jeb bush.

Right now I think leitch and blaney would be the best picks.

just because Sup Forums can meme trump into the presidency doesn't mean meme magic can be subverted by some lebanese fuck who sells toy cars.

He's our version of hillary, desperately trying to pretend to be relevant and human, riding on the coattails of Trump's success.

He's going to have to be a high level meme wizard if he wants to prove himself.

K E B A B
E
B
A
B

Just your daily reminder that his mother is Lebanese.
Once a kebab, always a kebab.

currently I'd put
Leitch > = Bernier >> O'Leary >> Trudeau

i dont think 2019 will be very good for canada

no.

>This was an actual thing.

How delusional was the DNC, holy shit

Yeah m8 Kelly "I'll be great for female employment" "you will respect muh 20 years in higher education pleb" is a cunt, a hidden feminist and probably a Jew as well. She deserves nothing but an oven.

gtfo saboteur shill

MAD
A
X

Yeah I have to agree. Unlike Trump who genuinely cares about his country and its citizens, O'Leary strikes me as nothing more than a greedy jew out for more money.

Don't worry, we'll get our guy. We just have to make it happen.