Apologize

Apologize.

No, we're omnivores.

But we're not carnivores. We're omnivores. Who is he talking to? Panthers?

So meat isn't murder then?

Correct. We are omnivores.

Lmao, we aren't fucking carnivores. That guy really btfoed humans.

>did you just assume I'm a carnivore
Lmaooooo

>implying any of that
It doesn't. It's just safer.

How does any of that not make something a carnivore? That shit has nothing to do with meat.

btw any single mommies hit me up

If the vegetable needs to be de rooted, skinned, chopped up, washed and cooked at 200 degrees for you to eat it, you're not a vegetarian.

Goddamnit now I have to listen to The Smiths.

A faggot bitching about the very thing that lead to human evolution allowing him to use modern technology in order to bitch about it.

If you dont go into the tropical rainforest to gather berries and edible leaves then you are not a real herbivore

>lesbian skrillex haircut
>problem glasses
>idiotic twitter post

checkmate

We need to force vegetarians to eat raw potatoes and carrots straight out of the dirt so maybe they'll understand how retarded that argument is

Raw garlic or ginger for the really persistent ones

You mean herbivore, people who only eat raw vegetables are called raw vegans.

well i'm sure we only learnt about fire from the melanites when we sailed into africa to pick up the slaves

alright lads it's time to destroy civilization

Our distant ancestors could eat meatraw, but since we learned to cook food our digestice system has weakened allowing us to get more net calories out of food assuming by spending less on rigrous digestion

If you eat a dead animal fresh after the kill you dont need to cook it.

>cooked meat isnt meat

>If you need heating/air conditioning and housing, you aren't an earthling

Not a vegetarian, but raw carrots and potatoes aren't that bad.

If you need to supplement your plant based diet with synthetic food sources to not die, you're not a herbivore

what does it matter to this faggot anyway?

It amazes me how many (((vegans))) are uneducated on the fact that fresh raw meat is perfectly safe to eat. If you went out, hunted a deer, and ate its flesh you would be perfectly fine.

If the plants need to be washed, de-pested & dressed up ur not an herbivore. Period.

>if you need a screen and internet to talk to people, you are not a social animal

Except for all the parasites/germs already present in the animal when you killed it.

I am by no means a vegan or vegetarian, but your post is silly.

>apologize
>leaf

>if you like to prepare your food then you're not even human

>what are complex brains even for

Because it isn't perfectly reasonable to skin or pluck an animal for the additional resources before consuming the truly tasty bits. Fucking veggies I swear.

I think he was more talking about the fact that you don't get to wash them, either.

Also, don't raw potatoes give people cramps?

He's right though. You don't need to, its just the wise thing to do if you dont want butt worms

If you don't eat the skin of a banana you're not vegan

We can eat meat raw and used to before we discovered fire for fuck sake.

>this is literaly pre-fire discoverey levels of intelligence.

They also believe fat makes you fat, any and all cholesterol is bad, all meat always gives you all the cancers and milk leeches calcium from your bones.

They're not exactly the brightest crayons in the box.

>lesbian skrillex haircut
>problem glasses
>idiotic twitter post

I hope this leaf doesnt prepare, wash or peel their veg.

>eat meat
>not carnivore or omnivore
am i missing something here

Omnivore

>tfw we were using fire over 1 million years ago as homo Erectus
>the we've been using fire since before we were even humans

Such a weird thing to think about

Does this faggot just eat raw potatoes all day?

> A
> FUCKING
> LEAF

If you need a house to protect you from the weather, you aren't an animal

Fag

This is some of you kill your enemies they win shit.

>if you have to shampoo and soap yourself you didn't actually clean yourself in the shower
>If you shoot someone with a bullet you haven't actually shot them
>etc.

I guess this means a lot more to him, he probably sexually identifies as a carnivore or some shit.

how can mirrors have eyes
when reals are wheels?

vegan 2017

I think most carnivores would live much longer if they did that to their meat.

Thinking about this, a tweet that would be way more accurate than OPs is:

If you don't use fire, you're not human.

>le it isn't natural meme

>not a carnivore after all
>all that guilt and weight lifted off my shoulders

oh phew.. thank goodness thx for this

The irony is palpable. The only reason we, (at least some of us), developed larger brains is because we started cooking meat.

Hmm, she doesn't seem to understand how enzymes work...A protein doesn't stop being a protein simply because it is cooked..

Human can't function correctly without protein

The major protein source that vegetarian depends on (soy, beans, etc..) are literally toxic if consumed raw and unprocessed.

Fats are the easiest to store as bodyfat and thats a fact

Youll get fat by eating too much food

Can't.

If you eat produce originating from the New World, you're not a European.

If you eat produce of agriculture, you're not a pure human.

is this nigger retarded? humans aren't carnivores...

>thats a fact

For a fact, there's a lot of disputes going on about that statement, so I'll kindly have your sources.

Just the other day on here, in fact, some Pole nutritionist was ranting about how consumed fat is first and foremost used in the body's upkeep and there's barely any left to actually store.

the truth behind the subversion is always the exact opposite. every time.

This is a shitty argument, OP.
The person who wrote this is an idiot.
...however. Eating animals and exploitation of animals (eggs, dairy) is morally wrong.

Full disclosure:

I eat about 99% plant based diet with very occasional bit of chocolate with dairy in it. So I'm not holier than thou. I still participate in the explanation of animals.

Pretty sure that cooked meat is what allowed humans to evolve our current mental and verbal capacity

how are eggs and barnyard slaughter immoral, faggot?

these animals wouldn't exist without the ritual of our "exploitation". they would go EXTINCT.

Yeah, nah mate

Raw potato will literally kill you. I dont understand cooked carrots though

alright
*bites into giant burger*

Really? I was just in Norway a couple weeks ago and ate a bunch of charred raw seal meat. You can't cook it internally or it gets ruined; has to do with the fat content. I also ate a lot of whale. It was one of the most delicious meals I have ever had. Fuck the faggot scum who banned this in the U.S. under the Marine Mammals Act. Seals and whales are natural prey for humans and taste far better than any fish.

veg heads out here pretending that vegetables and shit dont go through some preparation

Idk what you're going on about. I can still eat various types of meat raw if the quality is good enough. Our ancestors also got parasites though. So do most carnivores. We try to screen our food more carefully to avoid that.

humans dont look at raw meat and think wow thats great
cats do pigs do
the smell and taste of raw meat repulses human beings. pretty obvious were not meant to eat it.

This.

There are a lot of produce that
T is essentially inedible without proper preparation.
Especially soy/beans/lentils/grain and many nuts/seeds.
Almost all vegans would die without cooking/heat prep.

Whereas many animals (can) be eaten without cooking. And meat eateries humans are omnivores like we have evolved to be.

If animals weren't meant to be eaten they wouldn't be made of meat.

Maybe it repulses you, but that's just because you're a faggot. Go back to rimming Trudeau and prepping Syrian bulls. Your Inuit countrymen know how seals are supposed to be prepared. Do you not even like rare steaks? Sushi? Have you ever hunted? Are you really so divorced from the reality of what sustains you?

I mean you can eat the shit raw if you want. My liberal brother and his smelly SJW wife eat raw meat because of some bullshit they saw on a rerun of trading spouses. Wish I was joking.

Two words: Steak Tartare

>1 million years ago there were dumb apes eating raw meat
>One of these apes gets the bright idea of putting the meat on a fire they found
>That ape's descendants go on to be the most powerful apex predator ever known, to the point that they forever change all life on an entire planet.
>People think that eating cooked meat is bad
>People are literally dumber than apes that could not read or write or make tools.
>These people are under the banner of a fucking leaf
Really makes you think.

I wonder, is there any connection between being a carnivore and aggressive behavior? Would people be more peaceful if they didnt need meat?

Aggression is going to be there in any animal that needs to hunt, but agression as a whole is much more complex than just that.

Many herbivorous animals use aggression to defend their offspring, compete for mates, claim territory/resources, heck even defend themselves from predators etc.

What a retard. What is tartare, what is carpaccio, what is mett etc pp.

Fucking vegan fairys. I want to fuck his asshole with a cow rib bone and bitchslap with with a tomahawk steak while doing so.

oyster with lime instead of lemon.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Im seriousl triggered, that was minced meat with the ingridients for steak tartare.
REAL TARTARE IS CUT BY HAND WITH A SHARP KNIFE USING ACTUAL FILET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (im a trained french style chef this triggers me to no end)