My broker emailed me here at almost 3am with a final call and told me to sell all automotive and electronics stocks by...

My broker emailed me here at almost 3am with a final call and told me to sell all automotive and electronics stocks by inauguration day. And instead of a substitute he just said "sit on it."

The last time he told me to sit on it was just before Bush destroyed the economy. So this guy saved me almost $8k back then, and made me double that during Obama's term.

Apparently he thinks the tariffs are going to be a real deal and shatter the stock of anything that's not 100% domestic. There aren't a lot of things that aren't 100% domestic.

Doesn't look good, lads. I'm going to sit on it, as soon as I can offload all of this shit tomorrow.

>automotive
>the most made in USA car is a Toyota Camry
lel

Oh no, traitorous OP can't make money off the success of other countries anymore!

Whoop-dee-fucking-doo.

you're an idiot OP

everyone knows that fair trade will hurt kike profiatbility and lead to a decline in the stock market. It's a given.

I read the wsj every day and they're dead against trump because of this kike reasoning.

but what's bad for stock market may not necessarily be bad for America.

>Assholes fucking over the US while helping themselves and other countries can no longer move imaginary money around
Lmao let it burn if that's what it takes

>things that never happened

What you're saying makes no sense.

If everyone knows it then why hasn't everyone sold?

>he thinks this won't affect him buying everything from pizza to coke to anime

If you don't have stock then your opinion is irrelevant anyway.

BUY:

Facebook
Pepsi
Tesla
Under Armour

you're welcome

Haha, faggot. I'll be over here investing in based Toyota Motor Corp and drinking your tears come Tariff Day.

Pic partially related

Tesla is going to be destroyed under Republican rule, you know. They fight it everywhere. Several states have banned it from being sold there because of car dealer lobbyists. No joke.

I don't think Tesla will survive 4 years of Trump, so I already sold it.

Facebook is a dying fad, so no.

Pepsi is flat. Pun intended.

Literally everything inside of that car is made in China, I don't care where they put it together.

Objectively speaking, the stock market is at an all time high, so of course you should sell.

The rat faced globalists are going to do the same before they trash the market.

>buying anime

How new are you?

> your financial broker calls you over an 8k account.

Want to know how I can tell you are larping?

I buy produce from local farmers and drink water with the occasional beers
If this fucks with that we have a lot more to worry about
Also fuck you and your stocks, you won't make profits from cheap outsourcing and it hurts you
I'll gladly watch the country hurt a little if means you leeches die off

My broker works with my dad, suck a dick.

Tesla is going to prosper under Republican rule. Sorry you sold it.

Facebook dying? Do you know what they've been doing?! Let research be your friend.

Pepsi is really undervalued right now. Check a chart.

still can't believe you sold your $tesla
at what $220-something??

>> your financial broker calls you over an 8k account.
he didn't say the account amounted to 8k, ffs

>broker only made you $16k over 8 years

Fucking lol. What a joke of a broker you got there OP.

Literally every tractor and farm equipment company manufactures in China, or gets the parts from China and assembles here. Farms are going to hurt. Especially when Trump gets rid of the subsidies.

How do you figure Tesla will prosper? Oil companies are the other death knell, with fucking Rex Tillerson himself having a prominent position in government and can't wait to unlock the 60 million acres of Russian land he wants to drill on as soon as the sanctions are gone.

But no, literally, Facebook is on its way out. Keep an eye on it and sell at the first indication.

You know nothing of stocks if you don't think 50% is a good take.

>he last time he told me to sit on it was just before Bush destroyed the economy
Nigga how old are you

Tell your jew broker he's fired

That's a 1993-8 Supra, you fucking idiot. Almost all of the components were produced in Japan and it was built in Japan.

Modern Toyotas have the highest percentage of American-made parts of any car built in America. I hope you realize that Dodge etc have factories in Canada. You're being cucked by a FUCKING LEAF. kek

>There aren't a lot of things that aren't 100% domestic

The scary thing is that a shit ton of "made in America" is not entirely American. Many of those product contain component that foreign like motors and power supply's and shit.

So any tariff against anything foreign will hurt and cause for prices of shit to rise and lay offs to occur due to people not wanting to buy more expensive shit.

Sucks that people don't fucking understand how interconnected the world wide supply chain is that they think that unwittingly hope and want shit that will ultimately hurt them to happen

Im buying a house and investing in a week long ski holiday in the Alps.

Japan imports a majority of its electronics from China, you moron. Japan doesn't make hardly anything itself anymore. USA makes practically no electronics. CHI-NA.

You hit the nail on the head, brother.

> 0 arguments by this ID

No. He just said that in a collapse where the market fell to 42% of its peak this move saved him 8k.

So what's that make the larping account worth? 14k? It still it's still a significantly small amount but no broker is going to call you with some magic pill bullshit. If they actually had that amount of information they would trade much bigger accounts, or in reality, short the market.

My finance Professor told me that something like 77% of financial analysts fail to beat the market indices that you pay them to be when you include their fees and overhead.

And you think this larper with his $15,000 account has the type of money to attract the quarter of them that can do their job?

Laffin

Your right about that pepsi chart, if I knew how to trade on the market I'd put money on pepsi.

>> Trusting a guy that gets paid even if you lose

Bye bye shekels

Trump won't get rid of farm subsidies.

Well it's a damn good thing I'm not buying trash from huge subsidized farms nigger
Local farmers

Look at this nigger so desperate to downplay what I said that he pretends to understand my financial situation.

Russian son of a bitch, die in a fire.

>Chevrolet and Ford
>HOO RAH BUY AMERICAN
>most of it made in China

bye-bye traitors

Re: the Supra

NINETEEN
NINETY
THREE

I'm not going to bother posting the whole fucking parts catalogue for you but you are wrong. Were you even alive in 1993? PROTIP: Japanese economic bubble, and China was still shit. A majority of the components were produced by Japanese companies and mega-conglomerates.

Re: Modern Toyotas

"M A J O R I T Y"

As a percentage, Toyotas are more American than anything else. If the electronic components are Chinese... so what? Are you implying it's a good thing, or a permanent thing, that Americans don't build electronics anymore? You're being silly.

Unless Trump institutes a total ban on Chink shit the US manufacturing will be fine. It's been fine in every other tariff situation. They don't just write laws like "anything from China is banned," they write laws like the Chicken Tax ("trucks with mounted beds are 35% taxed").

> ad hominem instead of an argument
> my dad works for valve! We have secrits

Sorry your bait is shit.

Yes its going to be slightly more expensive farming equipment (and probably way better quality) and not the crippling asset depreciation of farming equipment that is hurting farmers, most farmers are just renting farming equipment nowadays because it saves them money so it doesn't matter who makes it.

>8 thousand dollars

are you fucking serious

why did you invest in jewish automotive companies?

>Literally every tractor and farm equipment company manufactures in China
literally none of them... but whatever

>The last time he told me to sit on it was just before Bush destroyed the economy. So this guy saved me almost $8k back
>$8K
Woah there Warren Buffet

No one would ever stay with a broker that takes $8k and turns it into $16k over 8 years! Hahaha. And then you think anyone is going to buy that this same broker calls you to warn you about your measly investment and to "sit on it". Which is basically what you just did for 8 years lol.

Fake story.

the market is at an all time high anyways, it's been on a trajectory for a while now. I'm waiting for a downward correction.

>was just before Bush destroyed the economy.
Yeah, Bush took a sledgehammer and just beat that economy to bits. Just shut the fuck up and delete this thread you dipshit fucking LARPer.

magnificent troll...lmao if anyone goes big in those

5% of all market days are all time highs you dip-shit. How does a 600 lb gorilla get out of the pool without the water level dropping?

Tesla wont die, but I don't think the other car companies are going to give up the throne so easy- short term pain. Fb has to start doing something other than ad revenue. PEEEPSI- since when are charts able to value a company??..get real. KMB is a way better buy than pepsi for similar price

Trump also wants to return us to the gold standard and remove international banking.

with Tesla volatility you can buy in and out 50 times in a year, and do quite well.
good in the long run, too, but the meat is volatility, obv
all the rest are concrete long-term

lol
who sells because the market is doing anything?
case by case, kiddo. case by case.

4pol is not your personal pump-and-dump scheme.

Go away jew.

>How do you figure Tesla will prosper? Oil companies are the other death knell, with fucking Rex Tillerson himself having a prominent position in government and can't wait to unlock the 60 million acres of Russian land he wants to drill on as soon as the sanctions are gone.
>But no, literally, Facebook is on its way out. Keep an eye on it and sell at the first indication.
cheaper oil won't affect Tesla much because they're the Apple of the car industry - Apple back when iPods were just gaining traction. They sel to fashion-conscious people with money and to people interested in tech and being cutting edge.
Also Tesla are very fashionable with the Chinese.

Facebook is entrenched in some very interesting and profitable different things now, like MAREA. It's a very exciting company.

OK Muhammed

>2017

Not playing the Jew game. It's like you want to be poor and complain. Fucking losers. PLAY THE FUCKING GAME. Learn to trade.

What if it only covers consumer goods.

Even better, destroy the Jew game and create a new game that excludes Jewnanigans.