You heard it Pol!

You heard it Pol!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StNJ4_ni37o
youtube.com/watch?v=NkaZujSr6DM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The anger over this is because the girls are portrayed doing the absolute bare minimum to show they're Australian.
That's it.
You want to celebrate the day the country was founded? Maybe try harder than just simply holding a shitty toy flag.

This desu

They should be out there murdering abbos or getting raped by kangaroos to show that they are genuine Aussies.

right on

They could also shitpost on a Norwegian wood stacking forum to show their patrotism.

Honestly why do muslims think they can flood every country in the world and soak up gibs?

>> Sand-niggers

I see two terrorists ready to set fire to the Emu flag.

They're not even in a crowd of people, during the celebration. It's just a stock photo.

Fucking were those flags green-screened for easy mass consumption no matter what continent you live on?

And that there are no other "australians" there. If it was a normal multicult ad of kids of different races celebrating australia day it wouldnt be so bad. Where are the chinks and poos and white kids playing together? All this shows is that all aussie kids will be brown and asian and muslim soon.

Australian Ethnostate when

Right on cunt, if you're not killin abos and gettin in raw from a bull kanga, you're not an aussie

Shit thread come here for real bantz

>90% white country
>probably 2% of whatever those 2 girls are
>2 girls on the ad just happen to be the 2% instead of the 90%

the pandering is so pathetic, its like they are purposely trying to piss people off

Those are toddlers wearing socks on their heads they don't care where they live

90%? You're in for a shock when you leave the house. They are everywhere. We are 50% white at best now, often I'm 1/7 amongst chinks and indians in a nice suburb. Just wait for the census. Oh and that "2%" seem to pop up everywhere I go so there seems to be a lot more. Go to Aldi or Kmart or somewhere povo and enjoy the enrichment.

thats because non whites are always in groups and confined together, i can go down to coles and see maybe 1 non white for every 20 whites

it just depends where you are, and its barely bad outside of major cities

I thought you'r chinks.

they look like retarded dwarves

That is because you're at a bookstore, (sand)niggers can't read.

This is an image of two people celebrating Islam in a truely balanced way only mother nature herself could've painted it.

>If you have a problem with this, you are the problem

So if I have a problem with little muslim girls, I am a little muslim girl?

>asian, muslim, lesbians, with the banter of god himself.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

The last time I went to Coles it was packed and we were literally the only white people in the store (except a 50yr old checkout chick) amongst africans, indians, chinese and muzzies. I fucking hate coles. Woolies is about 50:50 but Aldi is the worst. I've been going to IGA instead. I am in the city. Mate from QLD came down for xmas and was surprised at how bad it's got.

The govt is starting to put them out in the country towns now so there's no escape.

This is a claim, not a proof.

That's only because you live in a shithole, in Eastern Melbourne where I live you're lucky if you even see a pajeet

Civic Nationalism: The belief that it is a shared set of values that unifies a people

Never mind that the are wearing an outfit that explicitly outlines the fact that they do not share Australian values

Australian-Anglo Ethnostate when?

I'm IN Eastern Melbourne.

Australians drink beer on Australia day.

Old people (90+) in the nursing home my mom works at will get beer mixed with lemonade.

Anyone that doesn't have a beer can fuck off back to where they came from. No exceptions. If you can hold a flag, you can hold a beer.

Thise are not Australians. Those are fucking mutants that don't belong in western countries.

What a fucken joke

Nice.

>Its only acceptable to be proud of being an Australian if you are a minority

Leftist genocide when?

are they behind the piles of feces?

You two should fuck

We're getting one better, politicians' defecting to One-Nation.

AISHA SUCKS BARS!!
>AISHA SUCKS BARS!!
AISHA SUCKS BARS!!
>AISHA SUCKS BARS!!

>kids wearing hiyab

>dami
>viet
>viets hate chinks

cigàny, kérem...

>unibrow on the right
In 16 years both of these pigs are going to be knocked up pregnant wahabi waddlers waddling through cities when everyone else is working.

youtube.com/watch?v=StNJ4_ni37o

my family has been in this country for damn near 200 years so you fuck off you post-federation cunts

Soon, hopefully

We could make a our own Orania

youtube.com/watch?v=NkaZujSr6DM

Yeah dude, you're the OG Refugee

we paid ur people beads and booze
want it back you'll have to fight for it

no, i'm just sick of marxists who are second or third generation immigrants from britain telling me what is and what isn't australian

They're not Australian though?

When did truth become lies?

Also why is it acceptable for them to celebrate genocide day?

Whoa shit Sup Forums I know feel what the Aboriginals feel.

Invasion day.

Fuck Australia Day. Most of these so called Aussie cunts don't even vote Pauline. So I don't give a fuck if they can trace their lineage to the First Fleet and don't have one drop of shitskin blood they are not Australian.

Australia Day is a day of shame because we are not in control.

>We're viets not chinks

Jeez you're a fuckin' dumb cunt

no one is australian, youre all a bunch of genetic criminals.

The only real australians are those nigs with an IQ of 60

Why do they pull shit like this what is their main goal

Nope, that is not true. They could have school bags covered in "Happy Little Vegemite" stickers and "I (heart) Australia" t-shirts under their long-sleeved tops for all you know. There is nothing wrong with the girls or this pic.

sigh. It was/is ONE pic of MANY on a digital billboard, which showed many pics in turn on the same ad for Oz Day.

That's the only reasonable way to treat a sand nigger

>youre all a bunch of genetic criminals

How does one commit a genetic crime?

Talk to your grandparents, if they were here in Oz, about the Afghan camel drivers, and then get back to us about "Australian values". (The Afghans are the reason the train is called "The Ghan", btw.)

right on brother. I'm a bit after first fleet. Family built the first home west of the great dividing range.

DING DING DING

Its just such a stupid fucking image

I don't recall (from school) the settlers paying the Aborigines anything. Did that happen? Which parts of OZ?

300 years ago

Who here is gonna get fucking shitfaced and bash a bunch of lebs, mudslimes and fucking chinks on 'straya day?

Can't wait to show these fucking poofs what 'straya is all about.

cunt you just don't stop do you

be the offspring of serial rapists and murders.

australia = alcatraz

At least they came to work , contribute and became a part of Australian society .
Those teeming on in are coming to squat on centerlink, take up the few public housing estates , fill up the A&E , impose their our militant values onto the rest of us and this advert just shows what progressive marxists want for Australia, Brown skinned, muslim Asian ad mix population , how is that racial and cultural diversity when whats planned is population replacement and world wide genetic adsorption , place Radical islam as the primary religion and some how get them to comply with the globalist plan .

We don't need Camel Drivers anymore

Fairly sure in Melbourne or somewhere in Vic the coons gave up their land for gubbi (alcohol in Pitjantjatjara) and some other things

yeah I went to pac fair in the gold coast and I have been living here for about 9 years and for the first time I am starting to see black people in Australia, it was like seeing an alien for the first time. i'm not liking where Australia is going

Wew guess I'm the fucking problem, marxism is just fucking awesome right lads

shouldve been in the same pic. btw those girls are too young to be on their rags - unless fat muslim goat fucking genes set puberty off early for the pedos. So they don't need the hijab yet. They don't need it at all in Australia because we have equal rights for women and we don't let them get stoned to death for leaving the house unaccompanied. Well not for awhile anyway until the religious police start patrolling. Maybe in about 20 more oz days you'll get that tyrannical control the leftards secretly desire. So explain why we need to see little kids in veils in the current year on a billboard? hard mode: no religious freedom arguments - we dont hide behind religion to persecute females here

>Vic boongs
>Pitjantjatjara

this isn't even funny anymore

>special needs child
what?

Muslims are mentally disabled and can't function properly.

>sandpeople
>hate sand
>move all over the world
>bring with them sand
>everyone hates sand
>still bring sand
>if you dont like sand you are the problem
>you left sand to come to no-sand
>bring sand so no-sand becomes bit-sand
>keep bringing more sand
>more sand
>even more sand
>now there is sand everywhere
>bit-sand becomes regular sand
>sand creates sandpeople
>sandpeople move away
>take sand with them
>settle in no-sand land
>bring more sand
>i dont like sand
>you are the problem
>wtf.jpg

You bring me islam, i dont want islam, i am the problem?

>Bizarro worlduh

Pretty sure they're Indonesian. And boys.

Mate, Gold Coast is second only to Melbourne in terms of degeneracy, especially Surfers Paradise. Fake tittied, plastic coal burners everywhere, Maoris and Islanders included...

>it's another episode of toothpaste saying dumb shit
People who raped or murdered were hung

Is there anywhere left in this fucking country that hasn't been polluted by these mutants?

kek'd out loud

then i stole it and sent it to my girlfriend to make her laugh. thanks faggot

Do you know why a lot of dutch people look like australians, the netherlands is a hotpot of rapists and pedophiles because its legal here, we know this as a fact. We even use auzie to describe someone who is feely with his hands, we this as a fact.

saved for later
good post

Victoria and Sydney should be wiped of the face of Australia that is where this bullshit starts

Obviously the complete destruction of western nations

where have you been?

BTFO

Your economy crashed because of a fucking flower.

Can we still be saved?

Here's the thing; an Australian passport or citizenship does not make one Australian any more than obtaining a Syrian passport or citizenship would make the average white Australian Syrian.

Let's stop celebrating anyone whom nods in the general direction of our flag as symbolic of acceptance and integration.

Lose the headscarf, the attitude, and the second-generation accent and self-imposed segregation.

Exactly, dutch people have a genetic disposition to some sort of retardation that makes them prone to crime (medically prove, no joke) this is why we have to legalize pedophilia or else half the population ends up imprisoned. We made the mistake to let this tards roam freely and we are correcting this now.
The point is, they have a strikingly similar to australians

When is this diversity shit going to stop? Granted there are tards and muslims and gays in society, but they make up small percentages relatively compared to the native population. Why should they be portrayed in media in disproportionate volumes?

I'm in pozzbourne and I used to see them outside the commission flats in Flemington in about 2004. They were sudanese asylum seekers (20K per year entering max) and I didn't think much of it at the time except that they were so tall for young girls and that they will probably get modelling jobs. Really didnt give a fuck. Now they are EVERYWHERE and I'm threatened. Even in the most expensive suburbs of Melbourne you cant escape, although they are fewer in the most wealthy places. But that's where they'll target to carjack you or run through your house so no escape. I see them every night in both inner and middle eastern (pardon pun) suburbs. And now i'm seeing groups of women in full face covering black veils in inner east. In the same suburbs where politicians live. (Suck shit you treacherous cunts. Your grandkids will now be fully veiled australia day poster girls too).

Brisbane is full of africans and islanders isnt it? And it's always Brisbane where a 2br house will burn down and 14 people will escape. Footage will be of some fat black women covered in children sitting on the nature strip and something something tragedy unattended 5 year old cooking chips. Anyway I thought Bris was pozzed as fuck but even he was shocked by Melbourne. He said my suburb looked white compared to his (10 mins away)- and yet I described what I see every day: a looming minority population.