Sweden is the most shit-tier scandinavian country:

Sweden is the most shit-tier scandinavian country:
>be sweden
>build your national self-esteem mostly based on subordinating your neighboring countries for most of your existence
>still look like a cuck
>don't participate in wars defending european values in the 1900's because you're afraid
>fill the country with immigrants and raise the rape and murder statistics astronomically and receive over 2 million unemployed apes along the recent years
>lose hockey world championship to finland 1-6
>realize you've fucked up your country and no one is out there to help you
>call everyone who criticizes you a racist
>eternal shoutings

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/755997/Sweden-Malmo-military-intervention-no-go-zone-crime-surge
youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k
infowars.com/as-sweden-collapses-norway-promises-to-close-border/
youtube.com/watch?v=5JXJHQRmy8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>don't participate in wars defending european values in the 1900's because you're afraid
>Finland
uhh

The only Nordic country I genuinely don't like is Finland.

Aland is best land

>This triggers the Finn

typical neurotypical..

>defend yourself from russian slav genes and receive help from germany because sweden wouldn't

>Likes: Islam
>Hates: Sweden, Europeans, the West, himself
Looks like Sven will fit right in with Putinjugend.

Daily reminder Sweden used to be better version of Finland.

Not for long folks,

not for long...

I knew it was Pekka who wrote this before even clicking it
>Be mongol
>Literally stay and be irrelvant throught out of humanity
>The coolest people and most finnish nobles are swedes
>Got mad cause literally no one cares Finland
>Come to here to talk shit your ex owners
>Such is Mongol life!

Sweden's been sucking cocks throughout history, the Dane's got a good blowjob and had the Swede's kneeling for a good while.

express.co.uk/news/world/755997/Sweden-Malmo-military-intervention-no-go-zone-crime-surge
Don't worry. It's just ethnic diversity

INGEN SVENSKER ER TOLERERT PÀ DETTE BORDET.

But we did help you, even when our own government didn't want to we still volunteered, and we accepted Finnish children as refugees.

I don't know if ur a jew spreading division or you're a newfag that wanna fit in by bashing Sweden, either way fuck off faggot.

There's no hope for politics in Sweden, SD is overrun by Jews, and now that they kicked out all the Nationalists they started bringing in new Jews I've never heard about, like that guy Magnus Olsson. There's literally no option but civil war.

Den evige svenske. Fuck svensken.

>Finn butthurt that he failed mandatory Swedish class
How does it feel to be eternally cucked?

Vad i helvete sa du precis om Swärje, din lilla danskjävel? Jag ska tala om för dig att jag gick ut som kursetta på Kustjägarkompaniet och jag har deltagit i flertalet hemliga räder mot Danmark och jag har över 300 bekräftade nedkämpade danskjävlar. Jag är tränad i gorillakrigsföring och jag är den främsta krypskytten i hela Försvarsmakten. Du är inte mer för mig än ytterligare en måltavla. Jag ska utplåna dig med en precision som sällan skådats i Skandinavien, sanna mina jävla ord. Tror du att du kan komma undan med att säga sån skit om Sverige genom Internet? Tänk om, danskjävel. Medan vi talar kontaktar jag mitt hemliga nätverk av spioner över hela Sverige och din IP-adress blir spårad just nu så det är bäst för dig att du förbereder dig för stormen, danskjävel. Stormen som utplånar det patetiska lilla ting du kallar ditt liv. Du är helt jävla död, danskjävel. Jag kan befinna mig varsomhelst, närsomhelst och jag kan döda dig på över sjuhundra sätt och det är enbart med mina bara händer. Jag är inte bara utförligt utbildad i obeväpnad närstrid, utan jag har även tillgång till hela Svea Rikes amfibiekårs arsenal och jag kommer använda den till dess fulla omfattning i syfte att utplåna ditt sorgliga arsle från Skandinaviens yta, din lilla danskjävel. Om du bara hade haft en aning om den oheliga vedergällning din lilla "fyndiga" kommentar skulle dra ner över dig så hade du kanske knipit din jävla käft. Men det kunde du inte ha haft, det gjorde du inte och nu betalar du priset, din förbannade danskjävel. Jag ska skita vrede över dig och du kommer drunkna i det. Du är helt jävla död, danskjävel.

T. feminist snow clearing policy

go choke on a dick

from caroleans to cuckolds

Autistisk pasta.

Jag ska fritera mor din, fjollbög.

10/10

Fins are a lot more funny and more bro.
At least thats what I learned from my online gaming experience.
Also Fins are insanely openly racist which I love.
Fins > swedes all day
Except for my daily IKEA lunch time.
Köttbullar all day.

>Fins are a lot more funny and more bro.
>At least thats what I learned from my online gaming experience.
This is true, swedes are insufferable online. Finns have the best memes.
>Also Fins are insanely openly racist which I love.
irl they arent openly anything, good luck speaking to any of those autists unless they are really drunk

>be Finland
>belong to Sweden
>belong to the USSR
>belong to Nazi Germany
>belong to the Allies
>belong to the EU
>kalsarikännit

Racism is taboo in sweden. Exactly what it shouldn't be.

Utmärkt. Läste hela.

>Sweden is the most shit-tier scandinavian country
Don't need to be reminded. We were unquestionably the greatest of us once though, and perhaps we may one day be again.

youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k

Just need the right leadership.

I got around 5 fins in my steam friends who i regulary talk to, either by messaging or in voice.
They articulate just fine, even when not drunk but yeah its a rare case if one of them fucks isnt drunk by 4 pm. Except that one guy Juhani who is constantly drunk since he started fucking over his company and doesnt have to work with full pay until its all settled.

>be Sweden
>belong to the immigrants according to your own PM

>be England

IKEA's meatball dish isn't too bad really. Better quality lingonberry jam is stronger tasting and more tart, and their sauce is on the weak side compared to home made though.

*inhales*

WE

THE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDIC

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHERS

WE

THE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORMAL

P E O P L E
E
O
P
L
E

You have to understand that the man you posted is not the man you think he is.

He descends from this nigger

det är pasta som någon brevade hära för några månader sedan. sparad sedan dess och använts emot danskjäveln varje gång han dyker upp och klagar på svensken.

I know but its cheap as hell and filling
Of course a homemade version by swedish mama is better. Still good. I always have a giant bag of them little balls of joy in my freezer.
And those great IKEA cakes with the Daim chocolate in em.
love it.

Anywhere else in the world, such a statement would be extremely controversial and considered far-left.

In Sweden he's a """moderate""".

Sweden needs to die.

He really needs that Olof Palme treatment.

Sven bruker nigger språk, for ett sjokk

Yeah at that price it's more than good.

>And those great IKEA cakes with the Daim chocolate in em.
Do they have these by the way? Best pastry from here IMHO. It's like a low, compact sponge cake covered with almonds and taffy.

your Nordic brothers are not coming to your help, you are doomed infowars.com/as-sweden-collapses-norway-promises-to-close-border/

youtube.com/watch?v=5JXJHQRmy8I

why do danes like to party so much

Just bully them until they go into rage mode or commit suicide.

Need to clean the gene pool somehow.

Finland:

>irrelevant third world shithole

Norway:

>oil niggers

Denmark:

>pig niggers

Sweden:

>actual country with a modern economy

what?