they've vowed to make a 'wall of meat' to defend Trump

what does pol think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs
youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturgis_Motorcycle_Rally
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where is a gravel road when you need it?

SJWs vs. Bikers

The biggest faggots from both sides of the political spectrum

Based bikers

Who is that semen demon?

Is it too much to hope that we get to see them doing a cavalry charge against some antifa scum?

Pretty fucking neat. I truly believe big, old white bikers are the only form of white people that strike genuine fear in blacks and muzzies. They should be bolstered by support from all whites, and let them be the big stick we need to swing to keep people in check.

I'll be disappointed if there are no fights between rival gangs.

>obama and co. shots trump
> blames russia
>starts ww3

Godspeed
youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs
kek

Fuck Year!

Can confirm, niggers are terrified of white organized crime because they are actually good at what they do. And you don't live to be an old biker by not kicking a few asses along the way.

Not all Trumpower 5000's ride street, cuck.

fags.

Godspeed Freikorps

nice ride

>flag

Ask your mom

Holy fuck! Is that Kenny Roberts standing in front of Jay.

>yfw battle of Vienna 2.0
youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs

>an old biker

My family are bikers. 85% of all bikers are just bored baby boomer faggots who bought a motorcycle and show up to homoerotic events where they all line up and "ride" together in a location.

Bikers are one of the faggiest sub cultures in America.

Perfect for a reach-around handjob when your wife's boyfriend's brother is riding bitch

Jesus christ, bikies are the most pretentious fags in the entire world. So fucking obnoxiously loud, fat old men.

Do I have to call every single black biker on the east coast? You want to play around?

Dont make me organize Black Bike Week for a counter protest

sorry, only pretentious fags use words like pretentious.

AMERICA'S BACK IN THE SADDLE BOY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HA HA HA

Black Bike week is a joke.

Probably be like when the Hell's Angels did security at a Rolling Stones show.

Barely any niggers can afford a motorcycle, and then the cops can harrass them more easily because they can see Tyrone Mcniggums black flash going 140 mph through the hood to the nearest KFC

I bet you're an old, scruffy bearded loser. What do you even do all day? Sit on your shitty Harley blasting it through city streets because you know you'll get attention?

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

yeah lets play around bitch. What you got?

this is bullshit and anyone who falls for it is retarded, bikers for Trump were present at the RNC, they didnt get anywhere near a thousand people. Those videos could be from anywhere and in them nobody refrences Trump.

The only people that voted Trump were rural and suburban retards. City people all voted Hillary.

this meme stopped being funny 1 and a halve month ago

Bikers are tougher than gang members especially the ones in bike gangs.

They will go to war with the liberal dildo-holding protestors

Stop smoking that biker meth.

Black people love japanese bikes

no, I'm usually out in the woods on my DR650.

A bunch of useless faggots that work at bodegas and wage-slave for big corporations. Who cares? Breadbasket & Rustbelt all the way.

>Black people love japanese bikes
they love to steal them

I bet you are a pasty larping basement fag that would shit you're pants if you got btfo by a biker lol.

Prove it

PPPPPFFFFTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHA

WE WUZ BIKERS AN SHIIIEEEEETTT

I wouldn't know.

kek this

>Bikers are one of the faggiest sub cultures in America.
so many stolen motorcycles

>Those videos could be from anywhere and in them nobody refrences Trump.
>3rd vid is a guy talking about the Inauguration

are you really that dense?

true. when people think of bikers they seem to always think of 1%ers who are full-on criminals and not the majority that are just a bunch of old coots riding their riced Harleys around and going to fundraiser picnics.

Joke
--------------------
Your head

3rd video is. A lot of the videos and photos being passed around earlier were of prior events (e.g. toy drives). No proof that the first two are "Bikers for Trump" or if they're just bikers.

I meant the videos showing a huge amount of bikers, at the RNC they got like less than a 100 guys, 50% were either too old or fat to be able to put up a good fight.

Relying on these gariatric hobbyists is really silly. America needs a proper youthful patriotic street movement to counter the left.

Praise Trump Jackie!

get ready to be disappointed.

Bikers 4 Trump have an agreement with 1%er's to stay neutral. This was actually headed by a Hell's Angel and a Mongol because neither side wanted to worry about gang rivalries while supporting Trump.

Why is the grass green? It's winter.

Problem is that once the event day kicks in, 90% of motor-less blacks will try to go back home with one bike. This kind of shit prevent blacks for organizing such parade.

Dude I'm seriously not kidding, bikers are bordering into homoerotic behavior.

There is LITTLE difference between a gay pride parade and a biker rally

>loud
>leather vests
>tanned skin exposed beneath vest
>people look like they have AIDs
>cannot tell if women are men or if the men are women

Seriously, what's left?

How many bikers are predicted to be there?

Tomorrow we finally get to see who would win in a fight between 20,000 bikers and 350,000 liberals

Oi mate what time and day is the anugration on in Australiarey doo time?

They both love to shoot on other men

20k only from NC to DC. So its definitely more.

Damn these guys are alpha as fuck

Makes me want to be a biker

JEEZUS CHROIST JACKIEEEE BOOOY

So let me get this straight.

200,000 most likely more bikers create a wall of meat against Trump protestors?

You mean to tell me that our outlaws that happen to have a spare fucking weekend can create a force larger than most countries standing armies?

HOLY FUCK I HAVE THE BIGGEST AMERICA BONER

We truly are #1.

the best part is that at the inaug it isn't police that deal with riot control.

It's the United States Marine Corps

so it's more like 350,000 liberals vs 20,000 bikers with 1,000 USMC allies.

And that's not counting police who will be there, or Secret Service, or unaffiliated Trump Supporters.

Basically, if the battle commences it will be the largest mass battle since WW1.

Goddamn my dicks hard thinking about it.

UNCOMMON

Most of them are war veterans and may have actually killed people in combat. Libtards are fucked

not 200,000

Nice. I'll have to find them, I'm sure that's where the action will be. Driving up to capture as much footage of the inevitable shitstorm as possible.

Gay men with a taste for leather and having their body parts exposed

And Liberals

That female reporter was getting wet as fuck listening to him talk

>Here they come, men! Quick, everyone stuff their dick into the anus to their right! Clench hard and hold strong!

The MSM keeps raisong the number of liberal protesters too. It was 700,000 now it's over 900,000. The number seems to be be inflated as shit though. It's probably the same intimidation tactic used in the election polls.

maybe in Germanistan, but Bikers in the US are usually veterans.

And those who aren't are still strong and ready/willing to throw down.

No they aren't. The percentage of people who have been to war is miniature. The percentage of those who actually had a fighting job is even lower. Out of that already infinitely small number of people, most are going to have better things to do than take meth and ride a crappy bike with fatasses.

Bikers are nearly as gay as actual gay people.

>turns out to be 300 people in total

>all bikers are meth heads

kys ahmed

Classic shit, they probably count the Protest group on facebook, even if MAYBE 2% of those there will actually attend.

They are going to look foolish and will ride around for a bit, make some noise and then go home.

De lul van je moeder

Ah burgers, always as retarded as you are.

maybe violence will erupt and we'll get to see SJWs and Antifa faggots get their asses kicked. I've seen on plebbit that Trump supporters are arming themselves with mace and little batons.

this should be interesting

There will be more than that. On an average day there are about 200-300 people protesting in front of Trump Tower in NYC.

>all bikers are combat infantrymen who have killed people

If those 20,000 were as you say, they'd have to have carried out every single instance of US ground kills in Afghanistan.

they went to the RNC too, they could muster less than a 100 people

stop deluding yourselves.

>200,000 bikers are going

No, they're not. That's impossible. Can you imagine the highways along the east coast clogged with TWENTY THOUSAND MOTORCYCLES??

Try to imagine that for a second. That's bigger than many small towns. That would clog interstates so badly they wouldn't get there for days.

Where the fuck do they even park? Twenty thousand motorcycles? Fucking stupid

We've had more wars than that one. Shit, we even had a war happening while that war was happening.

He said they have 200,000 members, but not all of those are going to the inauguration of course.

I'm going to be disappointed that there isn't a wall made from halves of beef that will be cooked and served to the attendees once all is well. That would look really neat. But instead, bikers do not look really neat.

Just because your faggot country hasnt grabbed its balls and fought in 70+ years, doesnt mean your rule lf thumb applies to all country you fucking nob cheese. In case you havent being paying attention, the US actually enjoys going to war

I never said they were, check ID's rug whisperer.

>city
>people

This tbhfam

We love to shoot and blow shit up

Lol I bet like 300 bikers MAX head out to the inauguration

Who has time for that shit? People have jobs. People are tired. They just think "ya the police will handle that shit...or not,... I don't give a fuck..."

Bikers are fucking larpers

Yeah, and even if you count all the ones in the last quarter century - for those idiots to have killed in combat they would need to be the majority actor in ground combat.

Do you really believe that more than a dozen or so of those idiots killed anyone?

Let me guess...you're voting for Merkel?

You are a fucking retard.

The annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota has brought in almost 800,000 people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturgis_Motorcycle_Rally

>Attendance has historically been around one half million people, reaching a high of over 700,000 in 2015,

So 200,000 in a major city is nothing

over a million bikers go to the Vietnam Memorial during the Rolling Thunder event .. EVERY year.

still works tho