A FUCKING LEAF

A FUCKING LEAF

what is your point here. Poutine is the best

another shitty post from a fucking leaf

Why would he green post Putin?

poutine > Sup Forums

>le current year
>supporting putin

Nice comeback haven't heard it on Sup Forums before. When will you accept everyone loves leafs and no one likes the putrid cesspool that is the states? Even the states doesn't like the states, that's why they post on Sup Forums. Shitty shitty country with no culture. Enjoy!

Youre a fucking cuck.

That being said, putine is fucking great.

Is it > than Putin? That remains to be seen.

>leaf

ITS TRU DEAU!
ITS TRU THO
ITS TRUE THOUGH!
yes im samefagging fuck you bluejacket

>tfw fellow leaf blows you the fuck out

only comeback, no one has shit to talk about the leafs. We are the best and everyone knows it. People from the USA wear Canada pins when they travel abroad because WE R THE BEST

ftw from an irrelevant country that people only talk about when it comes to giant spiders

You post like youre 12. Are you quebequoi or something?

The only people that voted Trump were rural and suburban retards. City people all voted for Hillary.

>not knowing straya having based shitposts, stolen generation, fairy bread, etc
>tfw leaf so literally shaking he cannot do tfw correctly

I cant understand why people are so upset the better candidate won, especially in Canada.

dammmn so ur sayin that straya regularly makes shitposts like this? Sry ur right I should see myself out. Later faggots! Gonna enjoy my $1200 neetbux per month from the Canadian gov't

The don't want America to have a leader who, in all respects, is more alpha than theirs.

shhhhhhhh faggot shhhhhhhhhhh ur thread is shit

Trudeau is a constant embarassment. Im still not positive if hes worse than Harper though.

Either take your leave or get better at shitposting

quiet my love it will all be okay in the end. I heard you guys have some dangerous animals over there! All I've heard tho. All I will ever hear. Irrelevant, boring country. SOOOOO BORRRRRING. Actually sorry, I'll give credit where credit is due, I've heard u guys have that BIG STADIUM THINGY IN SYDNEY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>canada pins
no. I am a proud burger, not a faggot leaf who needs to tell the world I'm a faggot leaf.

I had poutine at Toronto during a layover. I mean, it wasn't bad but I prefer animal style fries tbqh.