Pro-abortion billionaire George Soros has donated nearly $90 million to feminist groups behind a January 21 protest of...

>Pro-abortion billionaire George Soros has donated nearly $90 million to feminist groups behind a January 21 protest of President-elect Donald Trump's inauguration.

What will they spend that money on?

lifesitenews.com/news/pro-abort-billionaire-george-soros-gave-nearly-90-million-to-feminist-anti

Abortions.

We'll know pretty soon

Tampons

there needs to be a charlie hebdo in some of soros companies and charities

Bump this is important

>21st
Wut

Paying people to turn up.

Also the agitators are payed a shit load. They will cause chaos and try to incite everyone else.

90 million is a shit load of money to pay for protesters.

shoes, mostly

Expensive coffee drinks

Themselves. First buses, then paying the leeches to come pretend to care, and the rest they stuff up their cunts like alimony from big papa Jew.

Someone I know got really butthurt when I told her she was participating in a completely inorganic protest.

>tfw every political movement funded by this old fucking mummy has failed

I wonder how powerless he feels. Despite owning infinite money his globalist wet dream is still crashing down.

Hopefully aborting themselves.

I have a theory

I don't think the jews truly believe in what they are pushing. There must be a profit in pushing this commie marx agenda to the masses.

What is that profit?

Thus to them there is no profit to be had in right wing politics.

Is it possible to have him aborted? A post birth abortion.

Soros die's on February 16, my birthday. Thanks for the present KEK. Praise you

You need to explain me this.
I know protesting is nowhere near being illegal, but funding and fomenting riots just to attack the government is.
Why he keeps getting away with it ? Is it the money ?

It's not illegal to give money to a group.

If later that group "spontaneously" protests, how can you say Soros incited them?

drugs

Why... doesn't he just buy them abortions?

it's about control. commie marxists always push for more government control and more central government control. most of them want to abolish local government and switch to a pure federal system.

Israel and health insurance for all jews in america.

They need it now more than ever since the culling has begun.

duh, is it that hard to predict?

How long until his organizations are banned from the U.S. like they are in Hungary?

Cheesecakes.

Ignorance isn't an excuse in court, there's just the responsibility of your actions.
If you keep throwing money at violent groups and they riot no judge would take "I didn't expect that" as a valid excuse.

then you just dont show up for court?

anyways it's all a matter of who has control of the military and police at this point.

since politics have always been determined who is packing the bigger heat

hey maybe we'll see a coup like in Turkey in one day.

here's rolling for it.

awwww, off by 1

slide it kek

PRAISE!!!

tubs of fucking ice cream to break through the riot police with enough energy
fucked up piercings that will get torn off in said riot
raid the local timber and office supply shop for melee signs
blow horns and spray cans
durable dildos
tons of vicks drops to cure their screeching throats