'F**k White People' artwork vandalised at Cape museum

>Cape Town - An art piece at the National Art Museum in Cape Town, titled Fuck White People, was vandalised by a political party calling for people to "love they neighbour".

>The piece's creator, Dean Hutton, however, said she was more concerned that men of colour were treated with disrespect after a video of the incident showed the vandals, wearing "Cape Party" T-shirts, manhandling two employees as they try to stop the incident.

>The group of men are recorded peeling a sticker reading "Love Thy Neighbour" and pasting it over the piece.

Can't make this up.

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/fk-white-people-artwork-vandalised-at-cape-museum-20170118
m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKrLg7i7fo5JV_RnTvYtFwWqrSKSmNqshFJmtWe5RhB1BYSOapXH6vXHGvt-YeNsYQIlJyNz&v=wqVz-FCfrWc
singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1voKjz42EQO
youtube.com/watch?v=cmJd9ytrrZA&list=PLmoF37N2RisEzYggG
youtube.com/watch?v=8tq0xxQkKTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good work, now burn the fat traitor.

Keep in mind we're a minority (9%).

What's your excuse Sweden and Germany?

Source:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/fk-white-people-artwork-vandalised-at-cape-museum-20170118

>ART PIECE

(((art piece)))

I'm still amazed that there are people who can't see this blatant racism for what it clearly is, who actually try to justify the racism by citing examples of injustice that are hundreds of years old, while ignoring all the support structures put in place for everyone other than white males all around them right now. It's some sort of crazy fact-blindness or something and it's really sad. I don't feel angry as a white male. I feel ashamed, that my fellow humans are doing this to each other. I feel saddened that we're failing our children so much. Hate me if you want, that's not the problem here. What we're doing to young people's minds is the problem.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

fuck you

we will become the new jews

>"she"

That's the patriarchy for you.

They are not humans. SJWs, kikes, cucks, niggers, leftists and even our own nature is a beast against us. There is something about us getting measured, but what?

We failed at our attempt to free us once and for all from (((them))).

Knowing how dangerous we are to their plans when uncucked they do their best to keep our heads bowed.

Even in the sense of modern art, how is that considered art? They just opened photoshop and copy and pasted the same three words over and over again.

Guess what gender it is.

Fat

I would have said pig or Jabba.

>Fuck White People

Isn't that hate speech?

then what will the jews become?

m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKrLg7i7fo5JV_RnTvYtFwWqrSKSmNqshFJmtWe5RhB1BYSOapXH6vXHGvt-YeNsYQIlJyNz&v=wqVz-FCfrWc

>Those comments

Sure, I guess it is criminal mischief, but guaranteed the gallery wouldn't put a painting that said "Fuck black people" next to it.

There are no hate speech laws in the USA.

Jabba is his name. Hutt is the species.

Not if it's sexual.

>There is something about us getting measured, but what?
our ability to overcome the bullshit

unless you're white

In the end love triumphs hate!

J-Just like my anime!

FUCK KAREN AND FUCK BRITISH PEOPLE!

>Dean Hutton
>she
What

>Fuck white people
Man, she's desperate

>flag palindrome

fucking kek

Fuck you and your whore mouth. Leave Karen out of this.

>You can have a sign that says fuck white people and it's "art"

I just want this whole planet to be nuked, we'll rebuild from the ashes and do it right.

>she

It actually is a she though

Is anyone else actually shocked that this person is (apparently) not Jewish?

I'm so used to shit like this being done by (((white))) people that I was very surprised to see the name Hutton instead of Goldberg or something

>It

How do you think I could get for this?

>get some gold spray paint, MREs and sealer
>Eat MREs until I'm shitting logs that are thick enough to use as material
>Spell Trump with my logs, make it look like the Trump logo
>Seal the logs so they don't decay and don't stink
>Spray paint the logs gold

For the art critics, it's "taking a jab at the president elect, who would like everyone to believe he is a golden brand when he's really nothing but a piece of shit underneath".

My plan is foolrpoof. I will make MILLIONS selling these to hollywood elite.

You might get your 15 minutes of fame but at the cost of your dignity.

Go for it pal.

you'd probably need to be an art insider for that to work

It's blatant attention whoring is what it is. Some hideous, talentless sack of shit made some outrageous attention grabbing eyesore and now here we are talking about "it" instead of something else.

> Dean Hutton
> she
Make it walk trough the slums.

>blocks your path

what do you do

American

I don't mean just this one artist. There's an entire culture built around hating straight white males these days and it's further promoted throughout the media at every opportunity. It's not simple attention whoring. Many of the armchair activists who get "involved" in the "movement" could be written off as such, but there's much more to it than that.

What amazes me is that so many people have bought into a clearly racist movement, motivated ostensibly out of a desire to put an end to racism. It's got satanic inversion written all over it.

You need to read this link:
singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

>art piece
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

play the flute

use my pokeflute

lmao this is the Artist that made it.

based bros

Its back fat looks tired and sad.

Holy shit I always thought that was a dude, is it really a Woman?

Ovendodger?

class J (ham)planet

God zegene u baze Boeren.
Het vaderland is trots.

vocaroo.com/i/s1voKjz42EQO

I cant wait until some drunk dutchmen see's this monstrosity walking down the street and gives her a good poes klap.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmJd9ytrrZA&list=PLmoF37N2RisEzYggG

WHAT THE FUCK!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Doctors have been trying to figure out for years, but so far they haven't been able to get deep enough through the fat folds to find out.

What is it , precious, what is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=8tq0xxQkKTE

Lol, she thinks blacks like her but any black outside of her circle of arts student friends would beat her for being a weird degenerate Lesbo.

Most blacks are very conservative when it comes to social issues

Without guards I meant.

Great read. Thanks for sharing.

>Covering a message of hate with words of love from God's own mouth
I bet they'll call this a hate crime. This is what it has come to these days.

No one's enjoying this garbage, i'm surprised no one murdered the cunt yet

>stand up
nigga every time you stand up you get dizzy

>those comments

wtf? Are there really still leftist white south africans?

Good.

He's posting on Sup Forums. Do you really think he has much in the way of dignity to lose?

indeed

Chuck a harpoon and feed my village all winter.

Roll down stairs. Alternatively, shoot it in the face.

That's a woman?

The nigs are not impressed. Can't say I blame them.

Maybe it shouldnt eat so fucking much and give it´s food to the nigglets, if it loves them so much.
It is probably the reason why africa is starving.

What the fuck is that anyway? What is it trying to convey? Also imagine how repulsive she smells.

>fat niggers complains about whitey and muh slavery
>literally the only reason this landwhale is able to exist is because of slavery
Oh the irony.

Wtf... is that a real penis?

M8 if black really liked him he wouldn't have to have a litteral human shield around him lmao.
I'm sure they were paid a lot
Too bad he is at least self conscious enough to realize he would get beat down without protection

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

is name was robert paulson

This was an art display? I thought it was just a fat turd looking for attention.

>>Cape Town - An art piece at the National Art Museum in Cape Town, titled Fuck White People, was vandalised by a political party calling for people to "love they neighbour".
that's fucking brilliant actually. for any other action they would just say it's white people whining and bitching and of course, being racist, by trying to silence the minority or some shit. but calling for universal love and respect really makes this ''''art'''' seem childish and confuses them. look at that bullshit comment, it's so weak lmao

The problem is white people are too naive. It's genetic.
The Chinese would never fall for this bullshit or the paranoid Jews.

it's about the content, not the form
>wow, such daring art, powerful content
t. art student

So this is the inspiration for Smough's armor...

>What's your excuse Sweden and Germany?
They're working hard on becoming a minority as well.

He's right you'd definitely need to know someone important to pull that shit off

That's all "art" is today.

Look how tolerant black people are, completely surrounded by guards.

We should do that shit juxtaposed with how much aid is send from white nations. Red cross, all that.