Talking to normie

>Talking to normie.
>Tell him that I surf Sup Forums sometimes.
>Normie gets shocked.
>Says "Sup Forums is a white supremacist website"
>Tells me not to go in it.

Is he right Sup Forums?

No, he's is not right, you should keep going in it.

No

It's a board, not a website.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

Normies know what Sup Forums is!?

No, he's wrong, but yes, you should stop going.

Good to know that this is a board of satire and none of you are actual neo-nazis.

decide for yourself, nigger?

Sup Forums is a board of peace,
Sup Forums is a board of love

Why would he slander this Mongolian basket weaving commune.

Sup Forums is satire
REEEEEEEEEEE

sure

No, he is a fucking faggot. HEIL HITLER!

tell them there's Cuckmunist scum here as well

>telling people you come here
Normie detected. GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Canadaposting ironically is still Canadaposting

It's a board of peace. Tell him that he's reinforcing ignorant stereotypes that are only what the extremists on Sup Forums want.

How can you tell when it is satire and when it is not?

Yes, you should leave.

We are white supremacists, but we are a board of peace, so it's okay.

>Is he right Sup Forums?
Nope, he's obviously left.

You should give him a helicopter ride.

>Says "Sup Forums is a white supremacist website"
but that's simply not true
it's a pretty commonly accepted fact that asians are on par, if not ahead of us, in evolution.

he's right. stay off Sup Forums from now on

It's always satire. Every post whether intended or not.

Quality badpost my chink friend.

It's always satire :^)

No, Sup Forums does not inherently hold any particular views about anything. The users may slant one way or another, and white supremacism is popular among some segments of those users, but that doesn't make it a "white supremacist website", even leaving aside the point someone else mentioned about it being just one board on a larger site and not a website unto itself.

A white supremacist website would be one that was created from the beginning with the intent of endorsing and spreading those views. Stormfront would be a classic example I guess, they knew exactly when they started it what kind of people and discussion they wanted to attract. While here it's more an emergent property rather than something that was intentionally encouraged by the creators. (In fact one that was actively discouraged on some occasions in the past.)

>Sup Forums is a board of peace,
>Sup Forums is a board of love
the only correct answer
We even give Jews their own special chambers and Blacks a nice welcome tie made of the finest fibers.

its a board of peace since getting rid of niggers and shit skins would achieve that.

Unless the poster is obvious, you shouldn't. That's the point. An educated mind should be able to entertain an idea without accepting it.

Yes. it is very dangerous here

Underage, b8 and banned.

>revealing your powerlevel

no. normies should be heard, not regarded.

Fuck im lost then, thought this was Mongolian turtle racing not basket weaving.

Sup Forums is a white nationalist board, not necessarily white supremacist. Though that does exist, I don't think it's the main point. We want nations of white people so our children can survive and prosper. There is no argument against that.

People know what Sup Forums is?

I know they associate Sup Forums as a whole with what Sup Forums usually does, but I've never heard that sound uttered in any other context than refereeing to the polish.

>Austria

Kek

Common mistake, lots of playing card enthusiasts mistakenly come here too.

Maybe they browse other boards but not Sup Forums? Though I guess there would have been better ways for them to phrase that if that were the case.

If he's white, yes. If he's not white, no.

There is no such thing as white supremacists or websites, more fake news. This is a wolf girl and frog website

>white supremacist website

No we only post facts here. Facts sometimes tend to be racist.

This. Anyone who doesn't pretend that whites only do well due to racism is considered literally hitler

oh boy

Sup Forums is a board of peace

#Notall/pol/acks
#Pray4chins
#Boardofpeace

always satire, if it isn't satire then its satire of satire which looks like the real thing but is just a deeper level of satire

sometimes we are behined 7 or more levels of satire, it can get confusing, but its always satire, even when we kill people, its just ironic, never forget