Africa

Taking over africa.

I have been researching africa for quite some time now. Im looking for the least colonized place for me to set up a colony where i can slowly branch out and begin taking all of africa. Slowly expanding the empire.

Im thinkin a hitler like approach with a small army to start would work.

Gain/force people to fight for me along the way.

Give them food and proper infrastructure and build castles and forts like the normans did.

Then once successfully in charge of a good sized country slowly dump all the non useful natives into the sea. Keep the ones that prove worthy and keep a few to work on farms with euro overseers.

Begin to set fires across the great planes and try to destroy any random tribes while im at it. Once i gain enough power take over all of africa and get rid of all blacks and wipe their heritage. Make africa a white haven.

What you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_African_Armed_Forces)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tons of resources there. Alot of weapons. This might be the white utopia that weve all been looking for.

Ill also bring as much education to africa as i can

which country? start with madagascar desu. it has to be in the south because of malaria threat. namibia was probably the best idea we've had yet.

Yeah they tried that with Rhodesia and it didn't work out so well

Good idea aussibro

Think of how many rednecks with alot of guns would be willing to jump at the chance to kill nigs all armed with guns and told they are going to a place they can actually be free.

I plan on taking tools books and cement and making school a priority. Then add in all the gun enthusiasts from euro countries that would join. It wouldnt be a terrorist invasion but a way of improving the world. Also i plan on bringing in malaria meds once i take enough from the natives

We need to try again.

waste of time

nothing can be salvaged from africa

I dont plan on salvaging africa itself. Nor its people. I plan on taking its resources and making it a new europe. Like a 4th Reich. Innovation and engineering and of course cleansing. They still have a ton of resources. I want to put them to use.

Unless you had a better idea

this post is actually refreshing compared to the other general shit you see here

This is dumbass 19th century thinking

The reason Europeans could do it back then was because the disparity in technology was colossal especially in the interior. Even so in some places like East Africa they had to make huge concessions to local leaders and fight and die by the thousands just to barely colonize it. Not to mention great powers armed their opponent's enemies in order to prevent a singular hegemon from appearing

Nowadays? Some white neckbeard comes to set up his "kingdom" and is instead shot in the head. This is why nobody bothers with such things anymore

Based medkit

Neither you nor anyone you could bring with you has the will to do that. The whole "small army" thing wouldn't work, because, assuming you did survive guerrilla attacks and get it off the ground, Many nation states in Africa actually do have hardware like attack helicopters and tanks, and you would register as a big enough threat for them to ally together and push your shit in.

Shock and awe with state of the art technology from day one, or the whole thing falls apart.

If this ever happens it would be the best thing in the history of the internet

Assault drone army is the way to go OP.

The software programming to attack people of color would actually be really easy in comparison to armed/disarmed combatants.

Their light munitions support from the air will be the key in destroying your enemies from afar. You can't afford to suffer any human casualties.

Key tactics:
>Level everything from miles away with artillery.
>Send in the AutoBots
>Boots on ground to take important area.

I'd wait a few years though. I'm sure we're about to see a revolution in Wall-building tech.

I hope you like in-fighting. Also, if you start on the west coast you're going to need a lot of cash to placate the diamond and gold dealers there. I read that the more militantly advanced countries in the interior make good use of paratroopers rather than armour columns and regular infantry. Apparently, they're pretty good even by international standards in Rwanda, Congo, and Uganda.

I'd say east coast would be harder, (but cheaper?). Nationally, the Ethiopians are fairly unified, they "aren't Africans". Kenya doesn't need or want your help, the best you could do is agitate the Masaii tribes which currently hate the government for acquisitioning land. But really everyone on the East coast hates the muslims the most, since they have active Al Shebab.

But if you wipe out Sudan I think Christian Africa would be grateful. Your best bet is likely to pick a side between Islam and Christianity and wage remorseless war until they forget what they were fighting about.

Madagascar is practically deforested. It's dead land now.

I. Know youre a leaf and i agree with you to an extent. Im now an engineer and ex military. Somebody needs to do it. Hey you can celebrate if i die and if i succeed and youre white youre welcome in my country

In the beginning it would be an insurgency. Cant get tanks driving if you take out the drivers. Itll be gurilla attacks and im just looking for a foothold to start and expand from

Damn a leaf would know that madagascar is running out of precious leaves.

That ruined my morning. Thanks.

It sounds like a good base. Honesly

Canada is proving to be a fat bunch of pussies. Patriots, it's up to us.

I was just in a thread where communities "invented" a scooter. If i can promise all the africans good food prosperity and wealth like hitler and bring them on a conquest to fight for me i can reserve the whites. Bunkers will need to be constructed and they will be after i take a couple bases. Im looking for places with bad media outlets and not many allies. I am taking a legitimate tactical standpoint and then we will begin constructing actual infastructure.

Right on. I'll start a website and an LLC so we can start selling shares of

>America Classic LLC

EDIT: How do you guys feel about S-Corporations?

I would gladly help in this endeavour. If only people knew exactly how much diamonds, precious metal and oil is in africa.

Checked
I think alot of people know but id be selling it to other countries.

Rich wildlife resources build water treatment facilities

They have "several" armourd cars a few tanks and very few aircraft. Its perfect. Then i could fund the building of my own tanks aircraft ect.

If you are serious then yes this may work, but you really have to keep a low profile, perhaps you can make a deal with the local gov about getting some land for farms or settlements, grow in numbers, and perhaps install a puppet in their gov to give you more power, your key is money, africans love 2 things the most, money, and fucking food, don't bother with cheap medicine

Are the lands in Africa fertile?

Fucking Israel.

How's that plan to take the middle east going for you?

I am 100% serious. I wont be giving any medicine unless they are fighting for me or white. All this needs is someone to fire the first shot. The only thing i am having trouble with is keeping a low profile. Itll need to get going before i can make waves.

Yes the only reason its not being farmed is no white people live there.

Raiden is that you?

OP, contact @picaro on telegram if you're serious about this

Wrong, Rhodesia was given up because of political correctness. Guess (((who))) was behind it.

@kaaplander

If anyone is interested contact me on Telegram.

Let's just say you'd be quite surprised how close to happening this is.

Another LARP thread. Fuck off

>pick Christian Africa
>it turns into a massive crusade
>Muzzie nigs eradicated
>Africa becomes one big holy state
>Holy African Empire now sets put to destroy Islam, once and for all

I hate nigs, but I fucking despise Muslims.
Ethiopians I can respect for being with the Lord

Rational posting, people won't like it.

What about Central African Republic?

>Despite its significant mineral deposits and other resources, such as uranium reserves, crude oil, gold, diamonds, cobalt, lumber, and hydropower,[8] as well as significant quantities of arable land, the Central African Republic is among the ten poorest countries in the world.

> Shit tier army (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_African_Armed_Forces)

>low pop density in north east, most arable land

tribal land is impossible to buy. the only realistic way is by peaceful settlement and then you keep growing and growing and essentially you boil the frog to death.

do you think you could start out just asking a village if you can use their land to farm? grow shit and use the produce to curry favor with the residents (give them shit or cut of profits). then ask for more land so on and so on.

also madagascar is currently being hit by the (literal) plague. maybe if it wipes enough blacks out (or if it falls into chaos) you can take over.

start with the south as its the most white friendly environment wise.

Fuck yeah

Do it

you don't just ask. you just buy a piece of land, invite some whites to work for you, expand from there.

The whites would be more of a security force at first and we would begin building seeming peaceful but armed none the less. Then we would employ natives to farm our food and build for us. After a while we grow to a good sized town with a compound or castle most likely set up like a maze and always expanding. Farms would be outside of the walls and food storage will be inside. As well as a team of security forces and advisors. The area will be laden with traps incase warlords come but id rather see them coming first thats why i reccomend planes as prime location. If tanks and the like arrive tank traps will be set up and other things for armed conflict. Then of course we take the weapons and once enough of the militia is dead we will seize their weapons and start a registry for them. So we know who has what guns. We will need to disarm the people but keep a strong military presence

OP, if you're not larping, contact @picaro.

>retarded white nationalist 14 year old LARPing
The natives there would nacklace you and eat your legs in about 5 minutes

not too well I guess, the land is incredible infertile and there's a bunch of angry arabs that hate our guts with passion, more then they hate anyone else, so we could never occupy a large portion of them,
so much for the "promised land", we had original plans to have an israel in Uganda rather then in this shithole of a desert, so maybe there we would have fucked up the nigs.

you kikes will never change. you would have more friends in this world if you stopped trying to subvert everyone around u.

you actually think the arab hate for jews is irrational lol

you should have gone to the autonomous oblast in russia