Is CNBC threatening the life of President-Elect Donald J. Trump?

Is CNBC threatening the life of President-Elect Donald J. Trump?

cnbc.com/2017/01/18/what-trump-should-learn-from-jfks-biggest-ecomomic-mistake-commentary.html

What would happen to USA if Trump was assassinated? Civil War?

Pence would become the president.
Which in all reality is much better than trump.
Also Obama would still be there .
So America would be fine.

Pence is a neo-con. Used to be quite critical of Russia and pro-free trade. Only reason Trump picked him was that he needed to unify the Republican base.

CNBC
for once the MSM does something useful

What the fuck?

Is this some kind of not-so-subtle "we're going to kill you" shit? They can't do that shit. Lock the fuckers up.

Is he seriously going to be assassinated? CNN posted the same kind of tweet. See now im scared.

A heart broken, super conservative like pence would absolutely be the Democrats worst nightmare.

tick tock....
Your time is running out....
tick tock....
just one day to go...

It sounds like they're trying to justify his assassination before it happens. Then they can say "well, we said this would happen if he didn't stop doing xyz thing."

That or they're baiting him into trying to censor the media.

God I'm so sick of these LE EBIN TROLL XDDD
replies. You are such a goddamn faggot and look, you got 2 (you)s!!! Wow they are just like upboats!! Sup Forums is filled with FAGGOTS just like you. Keep EBIN trolling haha you're really giving Canadians a run for their money!!

report them to the SS,FBI,NSA,DHS, etc.

They all want him dead, rightfully so.
We win, you lost. Too bad.

the military doesnt agree with you.

If they want to bring Mike "if you are a crier, jump into the frier" Pence into power, all i have to say is this:

BRING IT ON

It's just too bad that he can't become the President if Trump dies tomorrow, he's not officially vice president yet.
It would mean more Obama, which is good.

nah, i would mean this toplad gets to wipe out the trash.

Shut the fuck up, you cock gobbling mongol.

not an argument

No, it's a subtle way of suggesting to people the idea of a president getting assassinated. They don't need to do anything other than that, just plant the idea and some idiot will try to do it. I say subtle, but they've been focusing on the idea a lot (news, TV show with a president getting attacked theme trailers going on constantly, etc.). You really don't need a lot, as liberals are mentally unstable as it is, so you can bet something will happen for sure. Whether they succeed, though, is another matter.

Oh look. The coward fag inventor has run away after being btfo by based Me

Coming from the inventor of cock gobbling himself. That's rich.

Good thing for the archive and your low frequency flag I can follow you on this board and remind you of your sin.

He's insecure because his nation invented faggotry

Wow...someone got upset after hearing about cock gobbling and came out of their cave.

Go prep your wife and your ass for Muhammad's cock, Eugene.

You have no job here.

You are not welcomed in the Sup Forums alliance.

You are the source. The root of the disease. You created homosexuality. Only your extinction can redeem you.

You will never be accepted among real men.

You are a homosexual nation built on faggotry.

Your only moment of virtue was when you were under ottoman rule.

To all Sup Forumsacks, a reminder to attack the greeks wherever you see them.

Remind them they aren't welcome here. And are the same as fags.

>inb4 ad hominem attack on Britain
I am Muslim and therefore those insults are irrelevant and actually compliments because my people stand against Them

>I am Muslim
>british flag

Checks out. Stay buttmad, Abdullah.

Sooner or later, the great Macedonian Empire shall rise again and this time we have the means to exterminate your kind from the planet.

I'd be nervous too if I were in your spot.

remember this: EBIN TRY XDDD

>attacking a faction that kills gay people and throws them off roofs

Found the fag lover

They misspelled commies

>I am Muslim

>ITT third worlders argue about butt sex?

Hold the mayo on the donner, Achmed.

You have no argument against me

You cannot oppose me unless you support fags

>I am Muslim
Keep fighting thew good fight against the infidel and the spawn of iblis, brother!

The Mob and select rogue CIA elements killed JFK because he failed to remove Castro from power and to keep Bobby Kennedy on a tight leash.

Anyone can get behind opposing Isis, besides moderates.

The Chaos general !

if someone like him takes the power , buckep up fags , moon colonization in 10 years , mars colony in 20.

You shut the fuck up. Gay isle named after men

Are we seeing these idiots admit that it wasn't Lee Harvy Oswald, but the big corporate, Fed, cia that killed him??

This is the 4th time I've seen some news entity/pundit say some shit like this.

HOW DUMB ARE THEY THIS IS THE REASON THEY PULLED CRUZ NOW THEY'LL BLOW IT ANYWAY

I HOPE THE PASSIONATE JFK ASSASSINATION FELLAS ARE COPILING THIS STUFF

>KILL THE FATMAN
KILL THE FATMAN
>KILL THE FATMAN
KILL THE FATMAN

>support fags

Listen here, Pako.

There is a classification of people to be exterminated,believe it or not.

And as it so happens, you are on the top of the list.

Stay mad :) Crusades sooner than you may believe.

[triggered]

Choke on a ham bone, Ali.

with how much security trump has, any successful assassination would have to be an inside job and i would hope that everyone would accordingly as in burn this shit down

i think removing islam will solve a lot of problems.

Ottoman rule again for you soon greeky

yes

Literally not true.

I can want to exterminate fags and mudslimes. Not mutually exclusive. Enemy mine doesn't apply to filthy pedophile worshipping pieces of shit. If anything we should force all the fags to rape all muzzie women.

Soo MSM contradicts the statements they made 6 decades ago.
>JFK's assassin was a lunatic. Moving on
MSM at it's best providing reliable information

then they will blame trump for being so "inflammatory"

Should be high treason

I've seen some rare but not this one. Fuck you.

Stick around a while newfriend, you'll see some shit. I'm uncommon at best.

I've been Unknown before. You're not that interesting and you don't get the kinda attention that Unknown would.

RARE
A R
R A
ERAR

>>everyone else
Read the article, retards

Civil unrest, ban of protesters and affiliated groups by law and force, puppet placed in office, daily wage cucking starts anew.

Just look which political movements got canceled after JFK.

Back to _donald, faggot. Believe it or not, JFK did more than get assassinated. If you had read the article or at least weren't some retarded r*dditor you would know this. The article has nothing to do with assassination, you tinfoil autists.

>Shills are being hired for reddit and Sup Forums
>News websites are being blocked from reporting

Something is happening that they don't people knowing about.

>Sup Forums alliance
>I am muslim

You seem lost

Stop editing your image to post it in other threads, you nonce