Australia :^)

Australia :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/chinese-to-join-melbourne-anzac-march-for-first-time-20160410-go2rxk.html
campaignedge.com.au
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AUSTRIA, NO

Nothing says "im a true blue Aussie" like wearing a Hijab and being Arabic.

God Bless you Australia!

>waa immigrants are bad because they refuse to integrate
>waa encouraging integration is bad

It must be physically painful to be this stupid. You have my pity.

>wearing a hijab
>integrating

good argument

Faggot.

LOL

All i have been seeing in our fucking kike media is this stupid fucking "scandal". I swear who whoever designed this billboard specifically intended for this to happen, the reaction was too swift and organised. Some kike level subversion going on here, kids being used and everything.

Yes because realistically speaking the process of integration is done entirely in one step. Literally fucking kill yourself god I fucking hate you retards.

>Be a non-religious nation
>say that two people wearing religious headdress represents australia

It'd be just as bad if it were two nuns, but of course christianity is evil and islam is religion of peace

I just can't believe how fucking stupid you choose to be. How are you content with yourself? How do you stand being so dishonest?

It's physically impossible that you would think that muslims celebrating Australia day isn't a step towards integration and solving every credible issue they present.

top kek

>holding flags
>wearing hijabs instead of white people clothes
1 out of 2 isn't integrating m8

Faggot.

Fuck this you anger me so much that I'm triple dipping.

You so fucking stupid and I hope you never forget it. Your parents failed you so fucking hard that it is almost an achievement. You lack all semblance of critical thinking. Realising just how fucking ignorant you are would possibly be the most beneficial thing you could do in your entire life but you won't. You'll sit in your little bubble of denial and continue pretending that you know whats up.

yfw your country is crumbling right in front of your eyes

BUT ITS A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN 0 OUT OF 2.

What the fuck is so hard to understand? I know Sup Forums is fucking stupid but come the fuck on guys.

dunecoon pls go

NORMIES GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T CALL YOURSELF A FUCKING AUSTRALIAN IF YOU LET THESE SANDNIGGERS TURN AUSTRALIA INTO SAUDI ARABIA

Its a white country and don't you forget it bitch. Goo goy, let them subversively genocide every European and European founded country. It is GENOCIDE. You're the one who lacks critical thought.

Good, I don't want see just only muslim faggots but everybody as well.

muslim is a codeword for """diversity"""

So encourage them to integrate and adopt our principles instead of alienating them into creating their own communities that maintain there own harmful values.

If you are okay with just being purely racist with no grounds that's on you. I won't argue your right to be stupid. Just don't fucking pretend to have any actual reason to do so.

No it isn't, you ponce, man the fuck up.

>shame the people into submission
>look at the kids
>look at the kids
>you are the problem
>look at the kids

muslims copied everything from the jews

>pigs dirty
>pilgrimage
>purifications
>slaugther shit by rules
>whatever else backwards retarded similarity

So they copied their tactics.
Dont fall for it.
If someone comes to your house, sets it on fire
you are not a racist for hating the fire

That's the basis of the objection to multiculturalism (as it contrasts against integration). That it doesn't work if you don't buy into the culture, and holding an Australian flag and being able to sing the national anthem isn't an ample demonstration.

It would be a shame if something were to happen to these billboards nation wide on australia day...

>BUT ITS A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN 0 OUT OF 2.
What's so hard for you to understand? You get 2 of 2 or fuck off and go back to Saudi Arabia.

yeah but this isn't actually fucking happening. instead of them integrating and assimilating they bring there dumb turbins over and refuse to adapt because of "multiculturalism"

If they feel alien here, there are 180-odd other countries where they might feel more at home with their beliefs, values and cultures.

theage.com.au/victoria/chinese-to-join-melbourne-anzac-march-for-first-time-20160410-go2rxk.html

Every year on Anzac Day, Australians tell brave stories about loved ones who have fought in war, and this year, Kathy Xue can tell her story.

More than 30 relatives of Chinese soldiers who fought the Japanese in World War II were expected to walk behind their banner to the Shrine on April 25.

She said marching in Melbourne would help her son, Joe Wei, 32, and her granddaughter, Isabelle, 21 months, to know about Mr Xiao's story and honour him, and educate local young Chinese.

"They fought for freedom, for our homeland. We shouldn't forget these things," she said.

She said she would often watch the Anzac Day march on TV and her children would learn Anzac stories about Europe or south-east Asia at school.

The Chinese experience in fighting the Japanese invasion was never mentioned.

"It really bothered me," she said.

>>waa immigrants are bad because they refuse to integrate
immigrants are bad because they should have stayed home you eternal faggot

I traveled through Australia for six months and let me tell you something, they're truly cucked unlike Sweden or Germany

Yes, I agree, it's a problem. But it is one we are currently contributing to with this bullshit. These billboards however are a very small step towards fixing that problem.

>ANZAC Day
>Tells non-ANZAC stories

Jesus fucking christ, get these people out!

Did you ever play "Spot the whitey"? I know I did during my 5 days in Aussie land.

Submissive women, women not allowed to show their hair, not allowed to leave the house unaccompanied.
Don't these mudslimes get it yet?
We don't want that shit.

I haven't posted this in a while but it pisses me off. ANZAC day is meant to be for remembering the fucking ANZACs. They do this in Sydney too. It's fucked and its completely replacing OUR history

Being outside of melbourne helps bunches.

Nice try Hans

I went to the University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany for 6 months as part of an exchange program and all I can say is, Germany has to be the most cucked degenerate country ive ever visited ( I havent been to Sweden yet though...). I saw More Arabs, Turks and Africans than Aryans and your women just throw themselves at them?!?. Germany is what Im afraid Australia will become.

Also there where so many fucking refugee centres in that town and so many Africans YET EVERYONE I TALKED TOO SAID THEY VOTE FOR THE GREEN PARTY, WHAT THE FUCK GERMANY????

Yeah this is why we don't need to build a wall around Victoria. Just build one around Melbourne.

What the fuck is this garbage lmao.

At least Germans have the excuse that they're trying to cleanse themselves of the taint of genocide. Why are we such cucks?

>107793890
>107794021
>107794337
You can take the nigger out of the sand but you can't take the sand out of the sand nigger.

Australian and New Zealand Army Corps

No where in there does it have Chinese, also no Chinese fought in the ANZAC's so it's just irrelevant

>Australians will punch a roo if needed
>Can't do anything against retarded desert dwellers

>Australia :^)
yes, Australia

Reminder it's these Labor faggots behind the campaign.

campaignedge.com.au

>Why are we such cucks?

Your mistreatment of Aboriginals is on par with the Holocaust.

Of course white americans also are guilty of genociding Native Americans and the harsh treatment of African Americans.

White guilt is not just a meme. We have done many great things but we have done much wrong. If a man rapes and kills your daughter but he also once raked your yard for free he is still a rapist and a murderer along with that free-leaf-raking status.

We're on the precipice of going full cuck, just like Britain pre-Brexit.

Fuck I wish our conservatives weren't so fucking weak.

I can only dream

Fuck I hope I get blown up by some wog/leb/turk filth before I see my once great country become filled with shit-skins

>all white people should feel guilt for actions that no one in their lineage committed
>>>/reddit/

My question was for Australian eyes only.

if you wanna stop this type of stuff as well as halal, just vote for One nation. especially if you live in QLD

That's what pisses me off. China and Australia had nothing to do with each other in WWII. It's completely irrelevant to ANZAC day. It's just replacing history with their own shit.

>how to push neutral normies right :^)

>le every white owned slaves meme
>le only whites owned slaves meme
>le whites were never slaves meme

NOT

meant for

>>le every white owned slaves meme

Colonial america as a whole benefited from slavery, including white indentured servants.

>Duisburg-Essen
Should have asked Germans for advice before going to the worst part of NRW

>something that happened (killing abos)
>on par with something that didnt happen (holocaust)

solid logic thinking there you gosh darn logic thinker you

I have no problem with this.

Why do righties get so triggered by headscarves? Don't you condone the oppression of women anyway?

Yes but we all like to pretend otherwise so we can sleep with ourselves at night.

>>on par with something that didnt happen (holocaust)

You are a silly pathetic person. Do little children point at you and laugh, while sane adults shake their heads?

>we

>mfw my suburb is just outside the wall

My ancestors had nothing to do with any of that, I'm just a white guy who emigrated here in the 1990s. Should I feel guilty on behalf of other peoples' ancestors?

Obviously I feel compassion for the people whose ancestors were slaughtered, whose histories were erased and whose lands were forcibly taken, but history is filled with such events and all we can do is remember them in order to avoid repeating them.

Nobody alive today was in any way responsible for those atrocities, nor is there anyone alive today who had to survive them. The analogy of the rapist breaks down, because none of us raped and killed anyone's daughter, yet people sometimes demand that we ought to still rake the yard for free.

You can't make go around expecting reparations for history from present generations, nor can you go around heaping blame upon yourself for the actions of your forefathers. All you can do is try to heal the rift and move forward together.

Integration is a meme. I came to this country at a young age and I have managed to "integrate" much better then my parents, not because they refuse to but because its harder for them; speaking English ect. You will never be 100% integrated no matter how much you try,. You look different, your accent is off a bit ect. This forces people from different backgrounds that come to a host nation to look for people with same backgrounds and then they create their own communities and if they breed enough they can replace the host out of their own nation. It would probably take 2 to 3 generations before we were "integrated", with me and my offspring marrying Australian women and completely abandoning anything from your background and accepting everything from your host nation.
So no integration does not work, its best if everyone just stayed in their own fucking country and instead of shitting on others and looking for "muh better life" meme, actually working towards improving your own fucking country so you can have a better life there.
t. Serb

Africans enslaved each other and Middle-Easterners enslaved Europeans. What's your point? Oh, we only hear about what whitey has done in the (((current year)))

Normies will inherit this earth user.

Hahah the 90's were fucking rad

n-no..!

Guess they're not full after all

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Africans are still enslaving each other right now.

They're monkeys pretending to be humans. And arabs aren't any better. Pedophile worshipping subhuman filth.

What this will achieve:

>Lamb Sales down
>One Nation polls climb at least 1 point
>Leftards feel smug in their Fitzroy terraces, where they never see women in Niqabs, a common occurrence within 5km of the Western ring road
>Bleat about Australia being racist when Greens get BTFO in the next election

>Turkish rapebabies

You will be hanged along with the Lebs and the Chinks.

ill guess they're not full after all ahahahahaha you in a sec if your not careful there you pseudo freedom faggot

t. 55% white and shrinking fast

Do your part on Straya Day

Eat a Refugee!

Fuck off nigger.

Save your country from islam australia, please...

>55%

Don't be such a spiteful lying cunt.

Everyone knows it's actually 56% instead.

An individual first generation immigrant may never be fully able to integrate but they can definitely integrate enough to mitigate all negatives to integration and as you say past the first generation full integration is entirely possible. Everybody is looking for a better life. Don't pretend you or anyone else is above it.

This debate comes down to the positives and negatives of immigration and it's not one I believe either of us are equipped to have.

They don't represent australia obviously, they're the ones who need most to take the innoculation

It's like putting old people or a bay and a flu shot billboard

Ironic considering your glowing reputations as robbers and fuck up criminals in Scandinavia.

You can lash out at me all you will, but your days are numbers, rapebaby.

If you have a native accent, people will think you are an Aussie, unless you talk like a Lebanese drug dealer

they don't WANT to integrate you melbournite retard. I know chinese who've been here 20 years who refuse to learn english.

People like you deserve to get your face smashed in with a hammer like those white retards who participate in BLM noggitry did. By niggers

Yeah of course. Everyone knows people hate this sort of thing. I dont really care, all its gonna do is piss even more people off. Thats the lefts problem, they think they can force people to think like them.

Oh look, an SJW.

>People like you deserve to get your face smashed in with a hammer

You should seek anger management therapy.

>Implying it's not true

Hey I didn't smash their faces in, niggers did lol.

btw there's nothing unsafe about that picture you're just an idiot.

I vote Pauline Hanson, She just needs a little more momentum.

>first generation full integration is entirely possible.
Yes its possible in theory but it doesn't fucking work. To achieve this as I said before I would have to completely eliminate any thought of being a serb, completely abandon any serbian values, forget about the culture and so on. I would have to marry an Australian female and pretend to my children that I am as Australian as any other guy who has had multiple generations of family here. You think some fucking hijab wearing bitch who prides herself and identifies as muslim will do something like this? Just one day magically wakes up goes and throws some shrimp on the barbie and has a VB kek?
Muslim terrorists are more then often 2nd and 3rd gen, contemplate that for a second.

I still undressed that woman in that Target ad with my eyes so her sharia dress code doesn't do shit.

This has nothing to do with integration anyway. This whole issue is just tit for tat. This billboard is a prime example. They could have shown a muslim at a aussie bbq etc, but no, the purposely show two muslims wearing hijabs instead. It wasnt to promote diversity, it was a deliberate slap in the face and in no way will change people opinions. Never forget, the is fighting to defeat the "patriarchy", diversity is just one of there weapons.

>Lamb sales down

I don't want to buy lamb in protest but it's so cheap at the moment and it's going to be a dreary, wet day tomorrow. Perfect day for a roast leg of lamb.

As far as I'm concerned if you wear a hijab you endorse pedophilia because allah sure as fuck does.

The sooner the knowledge that muhommad was a violent pedophile gets out the better.