SD + Moderaterna = true

One of the largest parties (moderaterna) has agreed to work with the "racist-nazi"-party SD (Sweden Democrats). They said they possibly might "act" before 2018 (next election), but I have no idea what that means (political bickering, probably, but I'd like to se a re-election before 2018).

Moderaterna are a bunch of snakes and they are to a large degree responsible for the chaos we see in Sweden today, but a major (or ANY) party working with SD is a sudden 180 degree turn from the previous doctrine of freezing them out. What this will mean I do not know, but I am uneasy about moderaterna getting the reins again, even with SD at their side... however, any extra influence for SD can only mean good things, I hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2880.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GmuqusBOfuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now the political analysts seem to be hinting at a possible re-election this year

What this means kebab wise: The tougher immigration laws, that were a temporary measure, might become permanent. Which means the tidal wave of shit turns into a regular wave of shit. It is much too little, much too late, but it is something, and when these temporary laws were put into effect about a year ago, politicians were actually CRYING on television. At least something is happening.

>when these temporary laws were put into effect about a year ago, politicians were actually CRYING on television
Why there wasn't a mass movement of killing these traitorous bitches? The history shows that individual terror against those in charge works.

We aren't niggers or slavs, we are compassionate northern germanics.

So other than vague allusions, there's nothing? Like you said, they're a bunch of snakes. I wouldn't trust them unless they do something significant.

You are degenerate mongoloid ice niggers.

This is literally just in, breaking news, it's still unravelling. Other party leaders just responded to this minutes ago.

Go back to your mountains, mountain jew, while we unfuck our shit.

Let's see how it plays out, but I wouldn't bank anything on it.

This might explain it:

state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2880.htm

>Sweden is highly dependent on exports, is strongly pro-free trade, and has one of the most internationally integrated economies in the world. The government has been expanding its export base away from the traditionally European market, seeking to grow in Asia, South America, and the United States, but the bulk of Sweden’s exports still remains within the EU. The United States is Sweden’s 4th largest export market, capturing 7.1% of Swedish exports valued at an estimated $10.2 billion.

After Trump and the 35% tariff for Germany, they might be trying to align with a party that would be looked on more favorably by Trump and try to save their agreements. I think they're afraid for their money.

I don't think that's it at all. They are seeing where the winds are blowing and abandoning their retarded "never-SD"-stance. If they hadn't, SD WOULD get a majority after enough years had passed, not next election, but maybe the one after. SD's party leader (the great and venerable Jimmie) does not like Trumps brash attitude.

>They are seeing where the winds are blowing and abandoning their retarded "never-SD"-stance.
Yeah, but I feel that's like Merkel saying anti-immigration stuff a few weeks back. It's because it's election season imo.

>If they hadn't, SD WOULD get a majority after enough years had passed, not next election, but maybe the one after
Could be, but in the meantime, how many "refugees" would be able to vote? It's all about displacement. Timing is crucial, there is a point of no return. Might be ignorant, I don't know much about Sweden since there's not much in English out there about it.

>(the great and venerable Jimmie) does not like Trumps brash attitude.
But does he prefer Hillary? That he doesn't like his attitude matters little imo. I would be more concerned if he doesn't like his policies. What does he think about the Wall? How Trump wants to handle islam?

Why is she so perfect? She should divorce her pooinloo cheese doodle-dick husband and instead take my huge fat fucking Germanic cock.

American presidents has little to none impact on our internal politics.

It's about the cost of migrants that now is starting to show in the tax payers wallet and they are changing their votes to the Sweden democrats, the Conservatives are doing a desperate play to grasp power since they have figured out that they will be at a worse situation after the 2018.

This is just beyond cuckness
youtube.com/watch?v=GmuqusBOfuo

it might have a fairly big impact if he considers you an enemy, or under enemy occupation

if he goes after islam, then you are on his radar, bigly

Who is the bird with the big norks Swedebro?

>this is a 10/10 in bongland

Höbbaligen.

Sverigedemokraterna (SD) is just as bad as moderaterna, and moderaterna (M) is just as bad as socialdemokraterna (S). M with Reinfeldt started the whole "open muh hearts" for the rapefugees crap.

I guess I vote ancap. NAP ftw

> Switzerland is the mountain jew

This somehow hurts my feelings. I thought we were your mountain jews? ;_;

This oil is on your hands juden

>what's NMR

Retarded skinheads, nty.

NOt to worry, you are the fjord jews.

You're the oil jew

>skinheads
not anymore
>retarded
agree