Yolocaust

>Yolocaust is a project by Israeli satirist and author Shahak Shapira that explores our commemorative culture by combining selfies from the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin with footage from Nazi extermination camps. The selfies were found on Facebook, Instagram, Tinder and Grinder. Comments, hashtags and "Likes" that were posted with the selfies are also included.

>About 10,000 people visit the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe every day. Many of them take goofy pictures, jump, skate or bike on the 2,711 concrete slabs of the 19,000 m2 large structure.

>The exact meaning and role of the Holocaust Memorial are controversial. To many, the grey stelae symbolize gravestones for the 6 Million Jews that were murdered and buried in mass graves, or the grey ash to which they were burned to in the death camps.

>FAQ

>"So what am I allowed to do at the Holocaust Memorial, and what not?"
No historical event compares to the Holocaust. It's up to you how to behave at a memorial site that marks the death of 6 million people.

>"Isn't this disrespectful towards the victims of the Holocaust?"
Yes, some people's behaviour at the memorial site is indeed disrespectful. But the victims are dead, so they're probably busy doing dead people's stuff rather than caring about that.

>"I'm on one of the pictures and suddenly regret having uploaded it to the internet. Can you remove it?"
Yes. Just send an email to [email protected]

Are you embarassed by your disrespectful photo, Sup Forums? Too late, once a douche, forever a douche.

>No historical event compares to the Holocaust.

The "holocaust" is not a special event in history. Worse things have happened, especially in China.

The holocaust was a joke, but it sure gave everbody the right idea.

Can the kikes actually imagine that the world does not revolve around them?

>China
No one cares about China dumb ass.

Yeah, I found that especially really strange, the desire for special treatment is really showing there.

Berliner here the memorial site is a rip off.
The concrete mixture is a BASF (ex IG farben) patent that was designed to erode faster. Hell the entire site has no foundation!
It was designed as a 30million euro middlefinger to the jewry and especially german taxpayer who so eagerly ignore where their money is going to.

Tell it to the people of North Korea. See what they think about that statement.

This can be re-memed

No one cares about kikes and the holohoax never happened. Go back to Fox news

Tell that to the Holodomor survivors, you backwards hook-nosed savages.

The Mongols were a million times worse than the Nazis

Did they run out of bullets too?

Yeah I think the citizenry of Dresden didnt quite get the memo.

He meant to say if the holocaust's claims for the amount of dead jews were true, it would be one of the greatest events in our entire history. Unfortunately holocaust's numbers are reported a few million higher than reality so it's only on the level of Trump winning the election and the invention of penicillin.

>The "holocaust" is not a special event in history.
BLASPHEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Today's VWs get much better mileage.

Oy vey.

>Yes. Just send an email to [email protected]
I laughed at this

kek that pic

Jews photoshopping holocaust pictures is nothing new.

OH SNAP

>tldr : muh 6millions
pass

is that Sarah "death squads please for the refugees" Anderson?

lol spotted france from first sentence.
Prime minister chasing a comedian.
That's unheard of anywhere else.

the holocaust, even as a myth, is significant as the first time since the establishment of the Vienna System that Europeans were subjected to the settler colonialism that had previously been limited to Africa and the Americas. It set a precedent whereby the sovereignty of European countries can be compromised on a whim, by NATO, or supranational entities like the EU

Checked

Poast this to your social media of choice with the tagline "These people have no shame".

Everyone will agree with you, but only the redpilled will know who you're calling out.

>[email protected]
kek

Holy shit, looks similar, actually... I dunno.

>"look goy, we can be hip, too!"

yawn.

>No historical event compares to the Holocaust. I
except for when the Jews murdered the son of God.
Only kikes could put themselves before God.

You misspelled better

IG Farben made Cyclone B, yes?

well in Italy we have a comedian running for PM so...

Uh oh... Brb I have few hours to drive, time to become famous.

I've been to the Holocaust Denkmal in Berlin, and it sucks.

First, it officially only commemorates the Jewish victims of the Holocaust, not all the rest of them. Not very diverse or inclusive.
Pretty fucking selfish, honestly. Like what they went through was worse than what everyone else went through, even when it was the exact same thing.

Second, they skimped on the materials and used cheap concrete, which is now cracking. Imagine that.

Third, it's just a complete waste of a city block. Now, for the rest of history, nothing else can ever be built there, and it's forever rooted in one event from one period of the past.
That's not memorializing the Holocaust, that's fetishizing grief. If it was really so bad, you should want to move past it, not wallow in it forever.

Honestly, the place by itself is already more offensive than one girl's memetastic social media shenanigans.

this so much
they should have build a nice big monument/statue that's nice to look at, like the Russians did and not this fucking waste of space

>they should have build a nice big monument/statue that's nice to look at,
Yeah.
>like the Russians did
Nah, I went to that thing, too, and I want that shit gone.
It's a giant, gilded monument to the rapists of Berlin.

If the memorial is already crumbling to dust, wouldn't that mean it'll have to be bulldozed just in time for the new Reich?