A little girl is on a planet for years who main business is salvage and she isnt some kind of slave WHY

A little girl is on a planet for years who main business is salvage and she isnt some kind of slave WHY

#feminism

how does a girl who never had formal training in fighting (force, sabers, ect) manage to beat somebody who had trained his whole life to fight?
no way she would have evr landed a single hit
that whole movies plot was atrocious.
the whole series really....

There's only two Star Wars movies really. The rest is Disney milking the cow.

This was my main complaint

The injected nigger was annoying but he ultimately became a disposable side character. The fact this girl was a master bo staff user, developed enough mastery of the force to fucking mind trick her way out of captivity, then hold her own and beat a Sith in training with far more training and Force experience.

Mary 'fuck a duck and live with the cuck' sue of the decade. It was insufferable how strong they made her simply because she had a vagina.

The black one tired him out and he'd been shot with that bowcaster seen throughout the film launching people through the air with its power, plus he just killed his own dad so not exactly focused... What's hard to understand??

She could use jedi mind tricks, something that would take decades to learn, without a single day of training.

Don't forget she is also an amazing pilot and space ship mechanic.

>she isnt some kind of slave
Well Jakku isn't Tatooine and in a sense she was a slave. Unkar Plutt owned her ass, you can see that they left her with him as he's the one holding her arm as a child. She was pretty much given to him as slave labor and exploited her desire to wait for her family. It's not like she had a bomb in her head, she could've left but obviously someone fucked her mind up to keep her there.
>It was insufferable how strong they made her simply because she had a vagina.
I really hope that leak about the Force tree is fake as fuck and she's not the embodiment of the light side of the Force.

C-Cute. Would adopt.

We've not actually been shown any other Jedi practicing the mind tricks or how difficult it may or may not be but I'll admit that was terrible, edit that bit out and the rest I can take though even though personally

there were humans on thatg fucking planet u telling me no man wanted a sex slave

>Not reading my shit before I post
fml

why is she asian?

On the one hand, Kylo Ren was a giant screeching man-baby and had a giant hole in his side from getting hit by a bowcaster.

On the other hand the fact that she was able to use any force powers at all and managed to not accidentally cut off her own leg with a lightsaber with no training at all were both super bullshit.

Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are pretty much the only Jedi ever shown to use them in the older movies, both of whom were Masters, trained from childhood.

In the movie you can see she was given to Unkar Platt (the big blobby scrapyard alien) as a child, assumedly to be raised and taken care of by. Chances are he kept her out of slavery. As an adult though it's obvious they don't have a friendly relationship.

Think it would have been much more interesting if yes, she had something of a father figure or at least a guardian who wasn't hostile, in the form of a big blobby ugly alien fellow.

We know Luke couldn't do it on day one, and he never showed the ability until he infiltrated Jabba's palace. That she can do it off the trip better be explained. Like she's Luke's force clone or something.

>Luke is a pathetic weak piece of shit the entire trilogy
>even after training under an actual Jedi master he still manages to get his ass beat by anyone higher level than a storm trooper

Does that really mean it's a master's technique though or just uncommon for a Jedi to manipulate others because of their morals?

She gets an autoimmune disease from a viral infection entering her bladder on the first day.

The next day she gets into a cold fever and dies in an rheumatic cardiac arrest.

=(

Oh, and

>the trilogy ends with Luke getting his ass kicked yet again and being saved by his elderly, disabled father

Best theory I've heard is she's the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker. It fits.
>stupid awesome mechanical skills
Anakin; builds pod racer, C-3P0
Rey; fixes Millennium Falcon on the fly
>stupid awesome piloting skills
Anakin; flies pod racer to win Boonta Eve Classic, flys starfighter in Battle of Naboo
Rey; flies Millennium Falcon against trained TIE pilots
>stupid awesome force powers
Anakin; most powerful force user in a generation to the point the council is scared shitless of a ten year old kid
Rey; picks up force powers after seeing them used pretty much like an idiot savant

Yeah, there's a reason Luke had that "Oh, shit" look on his face when Rey showed up with his old light sabre. Because it's HER old light sabre. It called to her because she's the reincarnation of Anikin Skywalker and has just as much potential to be the next Darth Vader as Anakin did. And Luke knows it.

It's a good question. Considering Yoda never even bothers to teach Luke how to do it suggests it's not seen as a key tool.

She did receives training, i think thats what the whole last part of the movie hinted. She doesnt recall her childhood but the flashbacks show there's hidden stuff about her past, thats why she has such talent. Luke probably trained her already.

You're right, that's where people went to disappear or start new lives, I wonder why no one ever bought her little ass. I just assumed someone gave Unkar Plutt a fuckload of dosh to keep her there no matter what and she was a good enough scavenger that he made sure no one fucked with her. Idk, it's fucking retarded.
>an idiot savant
that makes sense, especially when you notice her wide eyed stare and her fishmouth.
she's guided by the Force because girls are strong too!!

dark vader is dead? nooooooo

>and she isnt some kind of slave WHY
She is a wage slave, reliant on that fat fence jew alien, giving her shitty instant bread for expensive hardware.

Why bother putting her in shackles? She can't go anywhere. And this way she takes care of her housing and health care herself. Slaves in the original meaning are more expensive.

Also mark my words, Kylo Ren will become the good guy and Rey or whatever was her name will fall for the dark side.

yep, awful character.
she practically perfect in every way, so nothing ever bad happens to her and we don't care

Her being on her own she seemed rather well-adjusted to everyday life

See that would actually make things great, but Disney is not going to make a white male the hero and the white woman the villain.

Praise kek

>practically perfect in every way
>nothing ever bad happens to her and we don't care

>watching movies
Enjoy your hollywood approved brainwashing.

I'm with you on that. I feel like he was still so conflicted after he killed his father that he really hadn't felt complete. Even after he did the unthinkable he still felt that there was light in him, that moment of doubt is what lead Chewy to be able to hit him with a bolt when we've seen him reflexively stop one in mid-air before.
He'll eventually just come back to the light side just like Anakin did because is fucking right.

>DUN GRAB MY HEND!
>I KEN RUN BY MAISELF!
>I KEN PROTECT MAISELF!
That bitch was annoying af

this
>watching the projected jew

Eh, I'm an old fuck. I'm 48 and was nine when Star wars came out. I grew up with it. One of the things that's hard to convey the difference between now and then. Back then, Star Wars fans didn't get dressed up like the characters. We played with the action figures and other toys, but Trekkies were the weirdos who dressed up. I accepted a long time ago that the Star Wars i grew up with was buried by all the crap that started with the EU in the 90's and while be further buried by the fuck ton of cash ins by Disney. My biggest objection to the Force Awakens isn't the characters or even the basic retread of New Hope story. It's how small everything felt. The origional trilogy felt like there was all sorts of shit just off camera that you weren't seeing. In force awakens, there isn't that feeling, at least not to me. The entire resistance is basically a squadron of X-Wings. The First Order only ever has one star destroyer on camera at a time. Sure they have Starkiller Base, but aside from the one SD that's not even as big as the executor, that's it. And the New Republic is taken down by the destruction of a single star system. It seems so... small, at least compared to the scope of things in the original trilogy.

Sorry for the spoilers there. Praise Kek.

I think there's small hints for that to happen: Rey is more passionate while Kyle is more disciplined. And he also speaks about feeling conflicted at some point, reversing what we commonly see. He pushes for dark but is tempted by light, probably that was the big role Leia was going to have in the later movies, no coincidence Solo had that important part. I do think Disney is tricking us the saga is about Rey when in fact its about Kyle.

It's just typical feminist brainwashing

In movies it's always these frail skinny women beating up big muscley men.

Would love to see dumb bitches try this shit in real life.

>All these fucking morons that don't realise that pain and suffering make sith far stronger.
Being hit by a bowcaster and having just killed his father would send his force powers through the fucking roof. There's no fucking way that mary sue bitch would have even come close to beating him

>Eh, I'm an old fuck
lmao, I was 15 when I saw Star Wars at the cinema.
>Trekkies
It's Trekkers, you inconsiderate fuck.

Yeah I can see what you mean about the size of things but come on, Star Wars died way before the EU. Star Wars died when Ewoks became a thing. Lucas had no clue wtf to do with the films after the first one became so successful, you can see this with just the incestual shit that happened because he made the other Skywalker turn out to be Leia. They just winged it and said fuck it in case anyone paid any attention. They didn't give a fuck because they were printing money just like Disney is. It's the same shit, different decade.

>Kylo is more disciplined

He literally explodes into fits of rage and destroys shit. The emotional side of him is the exact reason he fell, even love is a bad thing to Jedi because love just leads to loss and pain etc etc.

She's Revan.

He's no Sith master though, and it's been shown he is tempted by the light

#Retardedism

He isn't fully committed to the darkside. That is why he needs to punch himself.

The whole purpose of the dark side is to channel emotions and pain into your force powers. You don't have to be a full blown sith to have this. Even luke had this at the end of RotJ when he starts hacking at vader

Thats the point, Kyle is not Sith material. He's running from his true nature.

He forces it because hes lead to believe that unleashing it is Power, but it makes him weaker. Rey on the other hand, whenever feelings take control of her she gets stronger. Point is, they have inversed roles: a good Sith fit Will be trained by a Jedi and a good Jedi fit Will be trained by a Sith.

And he was completely failing to do it because he's tempted by the light side and mentally conflicted

Fuck this. I'm out.

Rey was a cheap whore, and got so much alien cum pump in her gaping vag over the years that she became a powerful force user. It's the sjw wet dream cum true!

If he was really that useless at using his powers, why would snoke even bother training him? Also luke uses the dark side in RotJ and he's very far from sith.

Because he sees the potential, he's a descendant of Vader and has the potential to make a great Sith?

>would adopt
Why don't you take a seat right over there.

She cleary received Jedi training and had her memories altered. The movie made this obvious. If I were you I would be worried that a Disney kids movie was too subtle and complex for you.

anakin didn't just pick that shit up, he worked in a fucking scrapyard and had to disassemble shit all the time, he also had raced in the past and lost each time. Rey is just a "strong female" feminist pleasing lead, don't justify her lack of buildup as a charter

> why would snoke even bother training him?
Well for once, to fuck with Luke. Turning him helped Snoke destroy the new Jedi order. Also people with force seem to be rather rare, being a descendant of the Skywalker line makes him particularly strong in raw force power, even if he is an awkward nerd and sucks at using it.

I think after years of training someone you would have a feel for how much potential they had.

Anyway, he did have potential, the filmmakers ignored it which is why it's retarded

Nice digits though

Funny to me how nobody ever complains about the 6 year old boy piloting starships and racers, building them, and fixing them in flight

That's what the force does when you're strong in it.

Literally everybody complained about kid Anakin. He was almost as bad as Jar Jar.

Everyone complained about it, people have made careers out of complaining about it... where the fuck have you been?
Anakin is literally the Force, he was an immaculate conception, he was made to bring balance to the Force.
I don't know why it took so long for shit to start going his way though.

Lucky motherfucker, I'm only 28 and grew up watching the originals on VHS, the only star wars film I saw in the cinema was fucking Phantom Menace.

>It's Trekkers, you inconsiderate fuck.
Not till the 90's. Before that, nobody cared. Nice to see somebody older than me, though. Eh, the murder bears were a downside to the overall feel. Wookies would have been better. Empire was strong because the studio wouldn't let Lucas go crazy, and sans murder bears, Jedi is still decent.

He did have the potential and they showed it. But they also showed how he was conflicted, he needed to separate himself from his feelings more associated with the light side... Snoke thought him killing his father would do that and saw it as a test, except Han turned the lightsaber on and basically killed himself so it wasn't Kylo that ended up snuffing him out really

>Are you an angel?
>I saw your laser sword

He only got the pod racer fixed because R2D2 did everything, it was a total wrech when they started. C-3PO was just him putting parts together, what was basically his job as a slave.
That race was also the only one he ever won, all previous times he didn't even finish one. It was the force allowing him to win because it was needed.

And that fighter battle was just him getting to orbit on auto pilot, and then winning by getting lucky while fucking up. Once again, a clear moment where the force made it all fall into place.

People are forgetting that anakin was basically space jesus. God (the force) created him with a very clear purpose, and everything happened because it was how the force wanted it to happen.

Why did Finn have a crisis about not wanting to kill people and then shoot his fellow stormtroopers by the dozen laughing the whole time?

fucking nerds.

the real issues with the movie are manifold and idiotic, and few of them deal with characters.

1: we are to assume that a corellian YT1100 light stock freighter is sitting in a junkyard, OPEN for decades and nobody scavenged it, stole it or lived in it?????

2: a starship sitting OPEN in the desert for DECADES is fully fueled, completely spaceworthy and fires up for launch after a few tweaks?

3: the milennium falcon was a fast but not particularly agile FREIGHTER, not an atmospheric fighter craft yet, in the hands of a NOOB who has never flown shit, it routinely outperforms a Twin Ion Engine fighter craft presumably piloted by somebody with training

4: somehow, in the depths of interstellar space, Han finds the millenium falcon,despite being unable to remember where he parked some years before????

5: why does the bitch always wear clothes with unattached sleeves?
sure maybe she wore castoffs on "almost exactly like tattooine" but even when given fresh clothing from the wardobe of others, on distant planets, still, detatched sleeves????

6: detached sleeves, wife beaters or sleeveless shirts SUCK in the desert.
you sweat profusely and it runs down your sides, sand gets stuck in your pits and grinds your skin to shreds, and your pits are constantly dirty as a motherfucker, caked with mud formed from sweat and dust.
sleeves, motherfucker. they exist for a reason.

7: terrible directing, cinematography, costuming, acting, dialogue, continuity and the musical score was ham handed and amateurish.

every aspect of the film was shit.

I was making a reference to the Fanboys movie but no, it wasn't in the 90s. Apparently you missed the Trekker train because that shit goes back to the 70s. Trekkie was already used to denote casuals but whatever, I concede that it wasn't mainstream until then.
There are olderfags around here all the time, just gotta find the right threads but yeah, good on us.

cause reasons u should care about that

> EMPOWER FEMALE LEAD

Because he knows them all as people and not bad guys in white uniforms

I gotta admit it was cool. It was a different kind of world. No internet. VHS was barely a thing. Even TV was mostly broadcast, though a few people had cable. The Cinema was a diffent experience. For one thing, popular movies got released year after year, since VHS movie rentals weren't really a thing until the mid 80's. People literally cheered when Vader chucked the Emperor in Jedi. There were fewer movies every year and the good ones had a bigger impact. Still have my old VHS copies and a VCR to play them on.

>we'll never have Clone Wars content in our lifetimes again
Are we forever going to be stuck with rebels vs empire forever?
>LE X WINGS
>LE TIE FIGHTERS
>LE AT-ATS
>LE STORMTROOPERS
>LE AT-STS
>LE STAR DESTROYERS
Fucking sick of this shit.

The answer to all of your questions is probably The Force

Also can we discuss how they absolutely wasted these guys talent by not having them do anything?

I missed Fanboys. Call me casual if you like. I like Trek, too, but I was never plugged into the fandom.

Doesn't he start blasting people by the dozen with a TIE fighter while it's still in the hangar? Sounds real conflicted.

niggers love shooting people

That whole thing was the part of the film people should be complaining about tbf, just blasting his mates from Stormtrooper school like it's nothing like maybe he got bullied and just went school shooter mode or something right guys??

>Even Anakin, fucking Anakin, needed training to use the Force effectively
>She first heard of the first roughly one scene ago
>Proceeds to use a Jedi mind trick on multiple storm troopers and defeat a sith lord

This pissed me the fuck off. I actually liked Fin, but I hated this bitch. Such an obvious stronk woman Mary Sue.

>I bypassed european civilization

Come on Bix nood, let's destroy white civilization, uhhrr i mean the patriarchy, yaaaaaaaaay!

The black guy was the most likeable character in the movie.

>1: we are to assume that a corellian YT1100 light stock freighter is sitting in a junkyard, OPEN for decades and nobody scavenged it, stole it or lived in it?????
It wasn't there for decades
>2: a starship sitting OPEN in the desert for DECADES is fully fueled, completely spaceworthy and fires up for launch after a few tweaks?
It wasn't there for decades and deserts are great to keep flying things. You have tons of planes parked in the desert for that very reason.
>3: the milennium falcon was a fast but not particularly agile FREIGHTER, not an atmospheric fighter craft yet, in the hands of a NOOB who has never flown shit, it routinely outperforms a Twin Ion Engine fighter craft presumably piloted by somebody with training
TEH FORCE
>4: somehow, in the depths of interstellar space, Han finds the millenium falcon,despite being unable to remember where he parked some years before????
There's a tracking beacon on the Falcon that phones home when it's operated. If Han and Chewie are within sensor range (presumably a large sector of the known galaxy), their scanners should be able to pick it up.
>5: why does the bitch always wear clothes with unattached sleeves?
doesn't she wear the same shit the entire movie?
>6: detached sleeves, wife beaters or sleeveless shirts SUCK in the desert.
who cares. Autism
>7. terrible directing, cinematography, costuming, acting, dialogue, continuity and the musical score was ham handed and amateurish.
I'll give you that.

Robots are cheaper.

I don't usually say this, but this first post is certainy the best post.

And that last fight scene it is overwhelmingly noticeable how little each of them know how to fight. He was a spoiled brat who was given everything who never had to fight another real Jedi in his life. And yes she may have some random bo staff experience but I guess that's enough to apply when fighting someone who has just about as much combat experience

If Rey had a feminine penis it would make it all better

Internal character consistency isn't important to Disney when you can make more money focusing on nostalgia.

The prequels sucked already, they didn't have to remake them even shittier.

>tfw never going to witness a shattered Empire's factions waging war among themselves in advanced wargear.

>Dem yandere eyes

She's gonna be Sith alright.

It's odd that Disney didn't ask JJ to go the harry potter route and start with child actors. It only makes a googleplex more sense than the prospect of a second set of prequels.

Midichlorians and the Force are the macguffins that essentially per-determine the outcomes of everything and make some people inexplicably gifted at stuff.

anakin was autistic though