How does Israel or the jews, masters of Donald Trumps soul, feel about White Nationalists in America?

How does Israel or the jews, masters of Donald Trumps soul, feel about White Nationalists in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_James_de_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/06/israel-rightwing-europeans-migration-toxic
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
haaretz.com/israel-news/saddam-hussein-s-dreams-of-an-end-to-the-zionist-nightmare-1.405806
haaretz.com/misc/tags/iran threat-1.477026
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee#Controversy_and_criticism
jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/Iran-threatens-to-turn-Tel-Aviv-and-Haifa-to-dust-if-Israeli-missteps-468303
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All for it. The more nationalist the west will be, the faster the goatshaggers there will be kicked out.

What's your stance on jews being cancerous and that Hitler did nothing wrong?

serious question.

You know theyre here because they need to evacuate from the bombings right?

They literally cant go back

Send them off with umbrellas

Fucking bullshit. "refugees" go through many safe countries in order to get to first world countries. They are economic migrants and cultural invaders, not refugees

Well, I am aware that Jews such as Soros shit all over the west, but it seems that currently Israel pushes and help the right wing because the more Muslims will have influence in Europe, the more hate for Israel and America will increase. So yes, Jews fuck up the west, which will lead to fucking Israel all over.

And about Hitler, whether the holocaust happened or not, he did take alot of rights from the citizens and mass spread propaganda, along with harming his competition (politically) mentally and sometimes even physically.
Whether he was better or worse from other leaders at the time, I can't call him the good guy nor the bad guy.

>They literally cant go back
They literally can.

They don't go straight to Europe from Syria, the go through alot of 100% safe countries to go there, from one reason or another.
They can go back, and will soon hopefully.

WHOA

I love Israel now.

That was pretty fucking based. Not even memeing.

Cant force them into a war zone. ISIS , Russia and USA will kill them.

Its against every law you can think of

How are things in Croatia anyways?

No, you can't force people to a war zone, but you can force them into other safe Arab countries.

Funnily enough, Jews hardly care about anything unless it somehow involves them, same goes for their views regarding White Nationalism- It's "Good thing they're finally standing up to the Muslims!" up until some Jew gets shanked abroad and then they start crying about the growing trend of WN in the West and anti-semitism. You can hear a Jew shout "Exterminate all Arabs, they're endangering our future and the fabric of Israel" yet not see the irony of it, which would be fine with me if in the same vein they would admit that Hitler did nothing wrong.

Which ones? Saudi Arabia or UAE will never take them.

SAU and UAE already took several hundred thousands in

Never trust a kike. What he said now he'll never say in front of other kikes. He's just being a typical JIDF trying to score some brownie points online. Can you picture an Israeli not knowing whether to call Hitler the good or the bad guy?

Perhaps Lebanon, Jordan,Egypt and ever country that ends with stan?

Because Jews are a hivemind?
Iv'e been to Poland and to the Yad Vashem museum, and I do believe the holocaust, if you would re-read what I said, perhaps you would act less retarded online?

Yo do know Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt are already overflowing with refugees?
Lebanon and Jordan have more than Turkey

Hitler did nothing wrong. Just as he had the right to remove the Jews, we have a right to remove you and your family, Jawad.

there are about 49-51 muslim countries in the world, perhaps some took but there is more than enough place for them in muslim countries.

Sorry but theyre full. And you like to bomb those places

Hitler is the reason we have Israel

Like who? Youre talking about Africa? Can these places support their own people let alone refugees?

>This flag triggers the filthy Israeli kike rat

You really hate yourself dont you?

As much as I do like to bomb children because I want to go to jail for my war-crimes, Europe is no place for them either.

I read your post namefag. I've been on long enough to know how JIDF post. Maybe read mine again.

The actual Israeli pleb jews think it's great, they are just as nationalist as the alt-right if not more and they hate towelheads with a passion.

The globalist super jew lizard people hate it of course, they only care about shekels and the destruction of the west. The towelhead is their controlled tool.

Not really.
I read that Jews have been petitioning for an Israel since 1920s and your ancestors were killing Palestenians with ww2 with the help of Brits. The holocaust just speeders things up

No, but I understand why people don't want a foreign body of citizens with separate and conflicting interests amidst them. They should be offered the ultimatum to leave peacefully, or face the consequences.

And soon because of the "peaceful refugees", Europe will sink to the same level as Africa. They should move to a place with sharia ruling so they could familiarize there.

sing it proud... sing it ¢u¢k'd.... sing it cock cut.

The Israeli government actively works with the ADL and other cancerous liberalJewish organisations. Don't believe the "based Jews vs leftist Jews" meme, just look at your media, they are one and the same.

Yes, iv'e been to Sup Forums for quite some time, and discussed on political/controversial subjects. Saying I'm JIDF just for saying what I believe in is retarded.

You cant even name a muslim country that can take refugees. They have to go somewhere

>muh palestinians
libcuck

stay strong, Apaches and Abrams...

King Goy Puppet will soon descend on the Dome of the Cut-Cock

You know it's true. Even himself Bibi whines about antisemitism publicly every once in a while. We would need our own mini-shoah to make Israel live up to the reputation of a based Jewish ethnostate.

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Azerbaijan
Bosnia-Herzegovina
Comoros
Djibouti
Gambia
Iran
Iraq
Kosovo
Libya
Mauritania

Lad Trump turned everyone on Sup Forums into a retard, now Trump is clearly Zionist and Sup Forums is Zionist

>They have to go somewhere
Do homeless people have to go in your house in the winter? I mean, they need to go somewhere. You can't let them freeze.

Amen

>Afghanistan
>Iraq
>Libya
What the fuck? Those are countries that refugees come from

our government is pushing right currently, it working with the IDL and others seems contradicting.

And they should stay there.

meh

Have you ever had a left government?
It just seems like the left is more reserved for times of peace and stability. Right now every Muslim country is getting worse and worse. Even Indonesia and Malaysia don't like you.

Israelis themselves are white nationalists demanding their own personal ethno-state. Hypocritical to say the least.

I never thought I'd read such a balanced, thoughtful reply about Hitler from a heeb.

2017 is tearing space-time.

When you post like JIDF you will get called out for it namefag.

We did. But just search his name to see what happened : Yizhak Rabin

Kek, how does one from JIDF posts?

Youre dumb as hell.

>iran

They will never take sunni

>Azerbaijan

Oil rich countries wont take refugees

>european countries listed

Nice job. Theyre already going to europe.

>african countries with governments in turmoil

Yeah. No.

Now you see why they go to the west?

Who are the niggers of middle east? Palestinians or someone else?

Rekt
Why don't you follow up his Legacy and give Palestenians a country and then fuck off? The UN will have nothing against you after that

Your government has been relying on the Western kikes from day one. They're the ones that saved your ass when your agriculture projects failed by bailing you out. They're also the ones that have been protecting you internationally from day one too. Who do you think pressures the foreign governments to support you? Why do you guys establish lobbies world-wide and go to congress nonstop asking for America to intervene with and pressure other countries. Bibi did with Iraq and he did so with Iran and the nuclear deal. Who is Sheldon Adelson? There's plenty more like him. You're one in the same and I don't care that there's a percentage of you in Jerusalem that are right wing and nationalist it's irrelevant.

Which means they should be welcome d in the west? They live by sharia, and bring it to Europe while killing and raping everything that moves. If they are not welcomed in other sharia ruled countries, they should not be welcomed in the west.

How does the government "pushing right" preclude it from deflecting criticism using cries of antisemitism?

>Hypocritical to say the least.
How so?

>Why don't you follow up his Legacy and give Palestenians a country and then fuck off?
Because Rabin was a traitor and Palestinians don't exist.

We learned to not give them land no matter what. As soon as Palestine becomes a thing, Hamas will take over and will announce a war on Israel.

How about Saudi Arabia, the Emirates and Yemen. Or basically all of north Africa. Non of them took anything even remotely close to the number of 'refugees' in germany, france and UK. It's ridiculous.

Yes Rothchild: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_James_de_Rothschild

That dies in 10934 helped us. But the current Rothschild: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
is fucking everything over.

Another JIDF shill trying to fit in.

The west has no choice. They created the refugee crisis along with Israel. So they should be responsible to clean up the mess.

Nice try for trying to find places but it wont work

Fit in with what, you inferior piece of goy trash? Animals like you?

Well they exist and if you continue what you are doing you will end up annexing them and then terrorists will be citizens. We have seen countless times in history what happens to the aggressive minority when they lose power. At best your country will go down several OECD ranks since all those new citizens get welfare money.
If they wage war then fight back. You already wrecked Lebanon twice

>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/06/israel-rightwing-europeans-migration-toxic
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338

Do you even know whats happening in the countries that you listed? Or you just cant be bothered to google?

So? That's one family. What about the rest of my post? You're telling that Israel isn't pressuring other countries? Why did you go to congress and encourage the removal of Saddam? Why did you go to congress and beg them not to make the Iran deal? Why do you establish lobbies worldwide? AIPAC?

They owe Arabs nothing, nor they "must" welcome goatshaggers into their homes.

>Yemen

You should take a trip there and scout the place out

>Well they exist
They don't exist. Their "national identity" was entirely manufactured by the Nazi Amin al-Husseini and promoted by Islamofascists, and it has no content besides opposition to Israel (this is by design). These filthy Arabs need to return whence they came. Them being in the Middle East is not the natural state of affairs.

Fuck off kike, spreading your disinformation to these unsuspecting dumbasses on Sup Forums

the fact is that Israel HATES any form of non-jewish nationalism.

Bashar al-Assad, the PLO, Hezbollah, etc. they are all Arab Nationalists who want their own Arab countries for Arabs in Arab lands. They are the ones who are fighting you and they are the ones you oppose.

The fact is that you Israeli kikes are ALLIED with the saudis, with jabhat al-nusra, with the FSA and with ISIS as well probably. You guys are allied with these islamist terrorist groups that want to spread islam to europe, you are allied with wahhabism which spends billions building mosques in europe.

Further more, your government supports these islamist groups that destabilise the middle east causing the refugees in the first place. If the secular arab nationalists were in control, there would be no refugees, no mass migration. You destabilise these countries on purpose, you vigorously oppose nationalistic arabs, and all nationalistic non-jews, you support the groups that want to spread islam to europe.

Just last week Israel bombed damascus, the only safe haven in Syria for Christians and where there's rule of law, because Israel hates that there's an inch of syria not controlled by isis or jabhat al-nusra.

And yet Netanyahu publicly cries about antisemitism. It's almost like you think politicians have actual principles and don't just use every available option to promote their agendas.

I think you're the trash. But you're a typical rat so you're not seeing this.

You think europe are sending transportation for them? They cant stop it. And youre responsible.

They are squatting on land just like the jews squat on the west bank.

Why to jews never take responsibility for their actions?

Useful idiots

>Israel HATES any form of non-jewish nationalism
I don't know what "Israel" hates, since "Israel" is not a person, but I couldn't give less of a shit about how goyim run their countries.

>Arab Nationalists who want their own Arab countries for Arabs in Arab lands
There are no Arab lands and there are no Arab nationalities, Jawad. Arabs are an invasive tribe. You will either leave voluntarily or be wiped out.

It doesn't matter what a goy animal thinks.

>You're telling that Israel isn't pressuring other countries?

Israel does try and gain support world-wide, on the pressure thing ill need more elaboration though.

>Why did you go to congress and encourage the removal of Saddam

haaretz.com/israel-news/saddam-hussein-s-dreams-of-an-end-to-the-zionist-nightmare-1.405806

>Why did you go to congress and beg them not to make the Iran deal?

haaretz.com/misc/tags/iran threat-1.477026

>Why do you establish lobbies worldwide? AIPAC?

For diplomacy

Lol get a load of that croatian goy

Well it's too late The Palestenians are there to stay and have representatives world wide. Right now Fatah and Hamas are having meetings so they can team up and look better for the international committee.

Damn aussie you woke

>The Palestenians are there to stay
We'll see about that.

I always confuse Jordan with Yemen. They cry about 600k while germany has about 2 million at this point.

It's not new that politicians are corrupt.

Why do stormfags claim muslims are violent savages in Europe but cry that muslims dindu nuffin when it comes to Israel?

Jordan wont take them and you took out the airports in the West Bank you stupid jews. They are literally stuck on an island

>Jordan wont take them and you took out the airports in the West Bank you stupid jews.
I can think of other ways to make them go. Don't worry.

Of course not but I'll actually be labeled an antisemite for pointing out how rat like you are here and how you'll sell your own to fit in. Typical 3rd world mentality no different to our kaffers.

You just got caught trying to bring down British PMs that weren't pro Israel.
Wow Saddam wants to end Israel lets go to America and get them and their allies involved.
As for your Iran link there is no direct link it just shows 100s of Iran related articles.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee#Controversy_and_criticism

>And youre responsible.
Kek, what a joke. Maybe you should do some research on what created the refugee crisis instead of being retarded on an anime image board?

>There are no Arab lands and there are no Arab nationalities,

I'm talking about Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Lebanon, countries where THEIR PEOPLE live.

You guys go fund and arm the worst of the worst in those countries, usually savages from tunis or pakistan or chechnya, feed them on islamism and drugs, send them their to shit up the whole country and erode the stable secularism, and then you pretend as if you're fighting islamism when you've been feeding it since day one.

guess how gaza became an islamist city? There were no islamists in Gaza before 1967, when israel took over they doubled the number of mosques, and started supporting islamist factions to counter the nationalist palestinians.

And yes you kikes do hate any form of nationalism that's not yours, that's why you've supported communism, marxism, islamism, and most recently ultra-feminism. Arabs aren't allowed to have their nationalism, Germans aren't allowed to have their nationalism, Russians aren't allowed to have their nationalism. Only Jews are.

And btw who opened the borders to Europe from Syria? It wasn't the Syrian government, it was Merkel, Israel's no. 1 ally in Europe.

Before 2010 there were no syrian refugees because syria was a stable country even though Assad had been there for ten years. Its when these "rebels", whom its been proven you've been supporting since day 1, appeared that the whole situation turned to shit and europe became flooded with refugees.

Let me guess, youre going to break the law like you usually do?

>sell your own
They're not "my own" if they choose to live among you animals.

>Arabs are an invasive tribe.
>says the jew
>in israel

liberal levels of cognitive dissonance going on here lad

Sorry about that:
jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/Iran-threatens-to-turn-Tel-Aviv-and-Haifa-to-dust-if-Israeli-missteps-468303