WATCH THIS VIDEO

youtu.be/f1IyF2FDMPY

BEFORE IT GETS REMOVED

GUY IN MEXICO KILLS EVERYBODY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SinFxllowerx/status/821737589942185985
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>everybody

To me it looks like only the fat kid got axed and probably the teacher.

Also, gonna need some context.

>QUICK BEFORE IT GETS DELETED

>OP has never heard of BG or LL before

Fucking reddit I swear.

twitter.com/SinFxllowerx/status/821737589942185985

According to the video description there are three wounded in critical condition, and the only death is the shooter

this dont react meme is really getting old

>casually reloads after trying to off himself and he's empty
>nobody moves

not true, someone posted pictures of 3 dead kis and one adult, one of the girls got headshot.

>headshot
>implying that will be survived

lol

the only people that survive point blank headshots end up being retarded and might as well just kill themselves

>2 girls recieve headshot
>they casually run off a moment later

What did they mean by this?

why did he shoot the kid, he must really have hated him.

They had significant bullet resistance built up.

if you got shot in the head would you just lie down and act like an autist until the doctors reached you or would you run the fuck away from the guy who just shot you in the head

i thought they had the martyrdom perk

Why the fuck are these sheep just laying down to die? wtf?

Their brain's a small target

>Try to shoot yourself in the head
>outofammo.jpg
>rummage around in backpack
>shoot yourself in head again

Welp he really wanted to die.

>not saving the webm that was posted yesterday

That failed suicide attempt at 0:17. How much nigger can one get hahaha

Do you think he was trying to summon his persona?

>see GUY KILLS EVERYBODY
>see thumbnail
>see room full of kid's desks

I'm not watching that.

>being this much of a faggot

I doubt that guy even knew the persona series

North American College, where the shooting occurred in Monterrey
One student shot at 14- to 15-year-old schoolmates in a classroom at the Northeastern American College in Monterrey, Nuevo León.
North American College

A student shot a teacher and other 14- to 15-year-old students at the North American College in the south of Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Wednesday, and then shot himself, state officials said.

Senate approves tightening sanctions on illegal weapons
Five people were injured.
One of the injured, the 15-year-old who shot, has already died, Nuevo Leon governor Jaime Rodríguez Calderón confirmed at a press conference.

A 24-year-old school teacher and two students are seriously injured until 12:43 pm after suffering head injuries.

One more child was left with a wound in the arm, and is out of danger.

The state official said that there is an investigation to determine how the gun was obtained the student who fired, and another to locate who filtered the video with the images of violent acts, which has been distributed on social networks.

Rodríguez Calderón called on citizens to reflect on the causes that lead a young man to feel attraction for the armament.

"We have to be more strict with our children," said the governor.

Security spokesman Aldo Fasci told media that the young man who fired had been treated for psychological problems and depression, and that there is communication with his parents about what happened.

These acts of violence, according to the spokesman, have their origin in what children see in social networks, regarding attacks with weapons in other countries.

"We need to pay more attention to our children, and to be more careful about what they carry, who they come together with, because they have access to everything in social networks, this is undoubtedly product of what they saw in social networks in other countries," Said Fasci.

The official said that students who were in the classroom at the time of the shots will receive psychological attention, and that measures will be announced to increase safety in the state schools.

Earlier, the spokesman said a recording of the school's cameras allowed authorities to see how the attack occurred.

The student took out a gun in the school, of caliber 22, and shot against a student, then against a teacher, and then against other young people.

After a few moments, in which he loaded his gun again, he shot himself at about 8:52.

The wounded people were on the floor in one of the classrooms, while others fled.

"As a family father and President, I really hurt what happened this morning in a school in Monterrey," published Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto

Yes this is just a google translate of the description of video.

>all they have to do is approach him with to guys or more at the same time
>cower like a roach instead

idiots

known nothing about that kid life
>it must be this social networks' bad influence

must be a woman saying that

not know what you dont know - the worst kind of stupid

TheYNC >>> BestGore > Liveleak

He wanted the teacher dead and shot like 2 or 3 kids who happened to be in front and behind her

Shit luck 2bh

Don't know about you, but I would be fucking dead

False

if you got shot in the head you'd be fucking dead, retard.

4 headshots dud, they won't survive

That's a scalp shot

Fucking animals.

What gets me is the smile on the fat kid before he gets killed 2 secs later. Killing innocent children is the worst thing you can do.

>What gets me is the smile on the fat kid before he gets killed 2 secs later.
He died happy. That's probably one of the best ways to go.

>innocent

>happy
>laying on the floor as your killer leans over you while likely saying 'oops' and your arm falls limp with that last image

>9mm
What a joke, no wonder he killed noone
Good job killing himself tho, nice aim.

Turk killing Americlaps at a mall

Except for the teacher, they were all children dude, even the shooter

To me it looks like he died instantly. He just collapses.

At least Breivik had the decency to kill leftist scum. I do think it would have been better if he shoot up a mosque or some shit.

>camera video of a surveillance video
Fuck! Do they just not have USB cables in the third world countries where this shit happens?

South Park had a joke where the mayor shot herself in the head and appears back two scenes later.

Nah he hit a homerun. Those are the kind of people who open the gates of your besieged city at night to let in the enemy who will cut your throat and rape your mother.

They didnt swim so good

>it would have been better if he shoot up a mosque or some shit.
That would have been horrible. We would have had 2 years of daily marches against racism and islamophobia. Some of those would have probably been bombed by Muslims, but we would still have gotten super strict laws against even saying bad words to Muslims. Even stricter than now.

Remember the Crusades.

i think she's gonna make it

How can they just instantly blame social networking without evidence of that? And if it was that then maybe the sensationalist media shouldn't report them so much that teenagers make it a meme every time they want to suicide. If they didn't see how easy it is to get attention in their final cry for help then maybe they'd just off themselves publicly which at least wouldn't harm others.

Do people not understand what motivates the suicidally depressed after 2 decades or more of them going out with a bang? I think they don't care and just want clicks and anti-gun votes.

Damn thatshits crazy

[muffled Benny Hill theme playing in the distance]

Maybe it was FMJ.

What are they thinking about?

>american shopping experience

Damn, those women at the end almost made it. Thought they were safe. Imagine the last thoughts going through their head when the saw the gunman looking directly at them with his gun pointed at them.

Might be nerves acting up but he moves his arm a bit when hes on the floor

>Do people not understand what motivates the suicidally depressed
They really don't. Facebook is full of people saying "you're so selfish if you commit a suicide" and "I'm so depressed oh my god". Saying suicide is selfish is going to make the guy feel even worse. And the one saying it has never had any kind of depression.

If you're really depressed, you don't need any real reasons to go shoot up your school. It just feels like getting a revenge against life. If you've been bullied you have all the reasons you could ever need. If you have an ideology, you have all the reasons you need. It's pretty much impossible to say what finally triggered him to do it if he didn't leave any messages, but it certainly was not the social media or violent video games.

vastly underrated abo-poster

Remember when we did things just for the lulz?

Good times

Thanks for the summary.

The kind of people who get depressed enough to shoot up a school are genetic rejects anyway, I can't wait until genetic isolation advances enough that we can scan people for these things and shoot them on sight.

Most people who get depression don't kill people and aren't tempted to Fin.

"whitey did this"

>no one has ever survived a gunshot wound to the head

Did you not see that faggot in the back walking around like a retard?

Only about 90 % of gunshot wounds in the head are mortal.

Kid was bullied.
Notice where they have him sitting, everyone else is in groups he is solo. Even more so the positon of the desk. Its put directly behind the door. Only way you could see that kid is if you would go fully into the classroom and turn around. Allmost like they hid him. Also look who he targets, some fat cocky Faggot (popular fatties exsist) his teacher and 2 girls.

The girls in that class made fun of him the fat kid physically bullied him and the fat spic teacher knew about it and did nothing.

It's a ghost. It only shows on the video.

This is the most plausible explanation so far.

Glad that the people I bullied were cucks

sheeeiiit

Perhaps the 60% fac- I mean meme got to him.

I thought he was a little asian dude, shooter's a kid too??

It's funny how the fat kids head bobs up after being blasted then just falls over and down.

I wonder what he was thinking and feeling right before he decided to start.

everyone is panicking because of tryhard kiddie's facebook groups thay claim responsability for the act
so fucking annoying

Yeah. The shooter was trying to hit them in the head but missed and shot them in the scalp.
Good call.

What's going on with this? Some friend told me about this and I don't use jewbook.
Have you seen it? Is it true? Am I being rused?

>Revolver perfectly fits in her little hand

Calling bullshit

ONLY THE SUICIDER DIED

backstory?

great comments, yo mamas must be proud

Bloodshows >>> YNC > BG > LiveLeak
BUT sadly Bloodshows is now more.

it happened yesterday, they kid just started shooting the teacher and classmates. Thats all. Some newspapers claim he suffered from depression

Peaceful muslims in Germany helped here to catch the train because they are peaceful.

indeed

that made me hard as diamonds

The kids run towards him

Hey kids watch this! BANG!

Fucking spics I tell ya

Fat kid got deleted so fast.

But why shoot yourself in the end?

>must be a woman saying that

No. A regio did which is pretty much the same thing

>9mm

dumb kid

One of them looked kinda fat