Anti Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire

Definitive proof that liberals are insane. Thoughts Sup Forums ?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130760/Protester-sets-fire-Trump-Washington-hotel.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wgDqbbf6ewk
youtube.com/watch?v=_bh-GXF8CcM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek, I -member that a few days ago some Sup Forumslack said they shoud do this.

Pepe in the flames

Man,sometimes Sam Hyde does jokes too extremely

Kek

Yeah. Sounds like an awesome idea until you are actually set on fire.

never question liberal stupidity

Let say this dude is setting himself on fire in front of you ..
And you need to piss pretty bad.. would you risk pissing on him and take the chance of him not dying or would you hold it in(painfully) until he is dead and the piss on him?

what a flaming faggot

What a dumbass

The fire rises.

I dunno, I hope it catches on though, seems like Darwinism at work right there!

what another one?

it's not the first, there was one after the elections and he failed miserably, immediate regrets

Hold it in

When the Marxist ideology has made you completely retarded and the only way to express yourself is to emulate a Tibetan Monk that was fighting the oppression of a Marxist state

underrated post

JUST

my thoughts?

BETTER TO BURN OUT THEN TO FADE AWAY BRAH! FUCC DONNY T, I'M OUT THIS B-OOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHHFFFFFGGGGHHHAAAAGGGHHHHHHWWHHYYYYYYYYYYYYDDIIIIIIDDIIIIIDOOOOOOOTTHHIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS????

This must be one of Trudeau's disciples. "If I set myself on fire, Trump burns." After few moments he realized that he should have probably set Trump on fire instead.

kek

still feeling the bern

>totaly original joke do not steal

he didn't set himself on fire he set a fire
he wanted to but pussied out because he's a spineless liberal worm

good post

libs are taking care of themselves now.
1 down, 68 million to go

you can actually set yourself on fire relatively safely. the only way to do it is with flammable liquid.. that burns then the fire goes out basically. stuntmen do it all the time.

Must be a bern out

Even if you set a bag of shit on fire, nobody is going to step on it

That was pretty funny. How long have you been living in Germany?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wgDqbbf6ewk

>before putting himself out and surrender to the police
doingitwrong.jpeg

I guess he's... still feeling the bern!
(You)

I respect this mans decision to set himself on fire. Its a shame he was helped and the fire was extinguished. I just hope that his injuries are severe and he does not survive.

Thank you rare flag. I second this.

Can we start convincing more to do this?

What if we made some fake posts to Twitter like "MASS SUICIDE ON INAUGURATION DAY" or some shit

i´m born here. thats why i had to steal this joke from another thread. germany can´t into humor

How to convince more to follow this brave hero?

I'd pee and aim on the legs

Walter White?

Well, Walter Black now.

this. We should start a new trend and make more libtards do it. something like #FireAgainstTrump or similar shit

Why?

>MASS SUICIDE ON INAUGURATION DAY
That's retarded. Nobody would follow that. It would have to be something like "burn for blacks" or "flames of solidarity".

you think he'll regret this in a few years?

Instead of laying shit on this, maybe we could promote it? So there would be less of them?

Nah. If I whip out my cock to piss, the protester would probably try to suck it. I don't want AIDS or some other VD

His sacrifice was worthy of Moloch
death to Keku (false prophet) worshippers
Insha'Baal

>i´m born here. thats why i had to steal this joke from another thread. germany can´t into humor

Maybe a few knockknocks would take care of your current problems?

He didn't die, he was rescued in time

Don't believe this bullshit. This motherfucker was trying to BOMB Trump's hotel in DC. He just fucked up and his shit went up in flames before he could follow through with his plans. This piece of shit needs to be heavily investigate by the alphabet soup.

Guess he was...
Feeling the Bern.

#ImmolationforInauguration

I think he took new Antiflag's song too seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=_bh-GXF8CcM

Natural Selection.

Trump should pay him a visit then. Imagine waking up and the first thing you see is Don's big shiny smile, and you pointlessly try to get rid of him with your severed limbs, only to find out there's no more Obamacare to fix your molten face.

Yes, it is,... but it might just be retarded enough... flame retarded...

Checked

>he TRIED to put himself on fire

Oh yeah, so difficult!

Set yourself on fire

I was thinking of the blue oyster cult song burning for you.

I'd pee in front of him and laugh.

Maybe create a kony 2012 style video.

He wasn't injured

(You)

promote this stuff, make a #MyBurningLoveForHillary campaign or something

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION OF TIBETAN CULTURE REEEEEE

Haha he thought he was a monk, even worse he thought his causes were as noble as a monks. Dumb liberal scum.

#BurnForHillary
Get. it. trending.

He set himself on fire over trump?

He really must be insane then.

Tibetan monks set themselves on fire to protest against chinese attempts to destroy them in every way.

That was true reason for such action. Tibet has no chance of resistance. It is for a cause that is worthy to them.

This is pathetic attempt to copy-cat. It's such an attempt to blow this situation out of proportion. Jesus christ.

I think this just proves that liberals all have the "I am an under-dog, cool ass green beret revolutionary"

They're clinically insane.

(You)

Top Kek

#HotsForHillary

Why does he look like hippie Michael Fassbender?

Whats there to respect about it, all the reasons he did it for are wrong.

Poor doggo

So did he cheat or something and wear protective clothing just as a stunt?

Noice

No, it was real but was rescued by someone there before he could have done any damage on himself

It was a failed bombing attempt and he was able to get his backpack off before he was set ablaze

kek

the resemblance is striking

>tfw the witches are self igniting now

noice one m8

>the trash is taking itself out

We truly are living in the future.