REEEEEEEEEE

>Turn on TV
>See this

youtube.com/watch?v=neBhiq0Mt4E

God fucking damnit, can we please mass 6 gorrillion dislikes already?

Shameless self bumps with Angry pepe's

Even Apeldoorn bellen

Wow, that was tolerant as fuck, good on you toothpaste-nigger!

Whats wrong goyim? Don't you like getting manipulated by the media every single second? What's the problem here?

Die neger met zijn auto commercial?
Die is al oud, fuck die troep, maar dit EN NOG één.
>Zap kanaal
>Blanke vader met zwart mokkel die zwanger is.
één of andere verzekerings polis, fucking transgender interracial kanker troep.

Does FBTO need to be BTFO?

YES, IT NEEDS TO DIE AND ROT IN HELL, DROWN IN A SEA OF PISS.

This is why i don't watch or have television cable.
Only thing watchable is probably Descovery channel

Same but perhaps we need to watch more tv to identify this shit and mass dislike it where ever we can i.e. on YT like this one.

Shut up king cucko, your tiny meme country with less than 10m has nothing to say.
Whenever you think you need to say or write something just stop.

kek cuck

Lemme go learn dutch rq

The images say enough.
And don't, it's an ugly kike language, old English is more related to Frisian than modern English.
Dutch has all the familiar GGGGHHHRRRGGGHH sounds that kikes make.

it's a disgusting perversion of what we once spoke.

Why is it always a nigger and not an arab?

Plenty of arabs shuffled in there, notice how the only whites are mentally ill transgender / homo / SJW trash.

I was talking about the baby part/thumbnail, When they promote race mixing it's always nigger + white, even though there are more arabs in Europe

>Niemand kent je beter dan jezelf
Dutch really is right in the middle between english and german

Because Arabs are new and don't give a shit, blacks from our colonial past have been here for generations and more have been coming since Merkel invited everyone over after 2014 who simply wanted to escape poverty.

Rip Aquafresh

>I can only post one picture of a dutch girl and a black guy over and over and over again.
Fuck off Sven, you are a cancer in this world, your turbovirgin mentality is only matched by your wet noodle of a feminite carcass which houses your pathetic cucked mind.

Now piss off.

>baby is white
>father is black
Nigga got #bleached

niggers, fags, traitors, racemixers and shitskins will soon get #exterminated

Love how the black dude is making love to his child bride.
Holland JA

Raped a lot of girls at new years eve yourself Ahmed?

Nah, I'm married to a red pilled American girl. Not to mention that you probably shouldn't stick your dick in random holes. That's literally 3rd world behavior.

Good.

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEE
WE NEED A FUCKING WORLD WAR NOW
SO THE WEAK NORMIES WOULD PERISH

Soon brother.

Why do I even come to this place?

Pull out your alt right YT account and spam/dislike that shit you double cheeseburger whopper

NETHERLANDS YES!

What if Jews actually want another Holocaust?

>sit in basement with impotent rage at happy, succesful people
>WEAK NORMIES

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahha

When you finally plummet into the ocean, could we say you're swimming in.... the black sea?

Why don't they just gas themselves then?
I know they don't have a soul so they could probably do it without blinking.

They don't want to be the ones paying the gas bill.

Skinny's don't float nor can they swim.

>badum tsss

if there was a war, men would be drafted, leaving women on charge of the post-war society which would ruin it

After seeing all these news stories of babies/toddlers being abused and killed by the boyfriends of young mothers, the only way I could see that nigger kissing a white baby (which clearly isn't his) was the preamble to something horrible and not in a loving father way like the jews probably wanted me to see it as.

A reminder that if the Dutch get in Geert, the world is saved. To my knowledge, the Dutch are the only people to save the fate of the world twice.

Netherlands officialy
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

I hope we deal with this brainwashed leftwing subversion, this corruption and forced """"immigration"""""to destroy our cultural identity needs to stop, by Geert, ourselves and anyone willing to participate but I doubt Geert can do it alone, people must change, our society must wake up, they are but not fast enough.

Says the Frenchman REEEEEEEEEEEE

hey frog, those are TRENDSETTERS

It's a shame how ugly Boxxy got desu

Ray Fuego

#SMIB

Who cares?

Why did she wear the mask(ara)?

Rev up those dislikes guys.

stupid dutch cucks,
nation of 64% autistic people. Fact

You and your mom are 100% autistic, Fact.