I've figured out why everyone on Sup Forums is racist

These people don't have lives, don't have anything in their life that makes them happy or gives any meaning to their lives, so they try to create artificial meaning by subscribing to an ultranationalist, racially based ideology that gives them something to hang on to. Because they don't have anything personal to find pride in and claim as their own, they try to find pride in their racial background as an attempt to give their own life meaning by basking in the light of others in their own race who achieved great things. This type of behavior is an attempt to claim one's own superiority despite the fact that 90% of you have never even done anything to better yourself or Western civilization. Probably 90% of you are just a bunch of edgy, teenaged keyboard warriors with no prospects in life and no chance of ever succeeding in life and being influential in modern society, so you try to give your meaningless life meaning by looking to the achievements of great scientists and politicians and trying to find similarities between them and yourselves, so that when some brown guy from freakalikastan calls you a fat neckbeard, you can say "Shut the fuck up shitskin!! Go back to your mud hut, you have no place in white western society!!".. the funny thing is, if white western society only consisted of people like you, we would all be living in grass huts and eating ants for dinner. The people who actually made western civilization great didn't sit around like a bunch of fat retards and complain about shitskins 24/7. They actually got out into the real world and worked to better themselves, and then contributed their knowledge for the betterment of their civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zPv9EpdaxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds like you are projecting your own problems

Didn't read.

OP is a faggot

Yep

OP is an angry Jew

Not an original post but mostly true. Social isolation + heavy internet use leads to people creating a shared hyperreality of sorts. Being "redpilled" means being a part of this hyperreality.

Nah. Your explanation is too complex.

The psychology of pol: low-life losers who have nothing going for them besides the color of their skin. So they desperately cling to that and reject facts that don't reinforce the belief that their kind of white = superior.

Shut the fuck up shitskin

Im glad im a chink tho :^)

Im practically Finnish at this point nekeriits

>if white western society only consisted of people like you we would all be living in grass huts and eating ants for dinner

LOL spat out my coffee

what about the niggers that post here? kinda fucks your shit up

Sorry that you can't take words, m'kike.

You made my day. You being angry enough to make this copypasta just to make my morning laugh better is the only suger I need in my morning coffee.

nah, we just believe in science

Thanks dickwipe. Skimmed most of it.

1. You would expect the most disenfranchised people to be the most furious about society. What doesn't make sense about that?

2. You have just done everything you accuse pol of, only swappibg out lefties and niggers for Sup Forumstards

3. What's your excuse for wasting your time here then faggot?

4. Shitskin detected

Yea, most people here are scum. I come here to troll and mock people, and probably because I'm a masochist for actually choosing to try to communicate with people.

It's really quite pathetic honestly.

>1 post by this id

T. Projecting faggot

White people know they're the children of Lucifer and have tried to eradicate all proof of this, even going so far as to re-image dark skin people as white. Be it individuals, a civilization, or an entire continent. Hiding their fallen angel origins under the title "Neanderthal" lmao, yet claim to be Christians when in fact the Bible speaks of 3 races spawned from the fallen angels. Ironically there's 3 types of foreign dna in "white people" including the white colored Asians.

You killed the /thread with your over b8

pol aint what it used to be. This is basically Sup Forums now, place for country maymays, friendly banterz and cosmopolitan enviroment to discuss the world situation

>1 post by this id
weak bait.
Didn't read so i hope you spent a quite a time to post this bait.
Btw kys.

didnt read fagg0t OP... can someone break it down in a few words?

I'm racist because African Americans commit 50% of the homicides but only consist of 13% of the total population in America, and no-one seems to care.

I'm racist because mexicans commit the most rapes easily, and that even mentioning strengthening the border around average person here, gets you labeled a racist and getting a mob sent after you.

Those are some of the many reasons I am racist and hate the current state of things

This will every thread because you faggots can't answer this question LMFAO.
>Be white
>Make 1000000 movies about how great I am
>Not one movie about my shitty skin color
>Be white
>Call others subhuman
>Only people with literally non-human dna

Lmao you can ignore the truth all you want. But I'm going to post this in every thread. You faggots are annoying.

>ur an angry virgin xD
>1 post by this ID

nah we just hate freeloaders

youtube.com/watch?v=_zPv9EpdaxQ

>I'm racist because African Americans commit 50% of the homicides but only consist of 13% of the total population in America, and no-one seems to care.

Isn't the majority of there murders Killing themselves? Why should you care?

Being concerned with the welfare of black people ? LMAO

Never heard that one before OP
really made me reconsider